[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is the face?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: i.jpg (45KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
45KB, 800x450px
Which one is the face?
>>
File: vince.jpg (62KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
62KB, 1024x576px
>>2884198
SAME OLD SIMPLISTIC GOOD GUYS VERSUS BAD GUYS IS PASSE
>>
>>2884198
They are both GOAT heels.
>>
>>2884198
Original thread, faggot
>>
>>2884198
It's Heel vs heel
>>
If you're black Mayweather. To everyone else McGregor
>>
>>2884283
But I want Mayweather to win.
At least when he wins he'll fuck off forever after he gets his #50

If McGregor wins I'll have to hear his inaudible bullshit and his retarded fans for like the next 10 years
>>
>>2884309
this
mcgregor fans are fucking insufferable
>>
>>2884211
Connor is a stone cold style anti-hero face. Floyd is a kurt angle style heel (he's so cocky about his accomplishments that people hate him).
>>
>>2884198
Both heels my nigga
>>
>>2884283
>he thinks any normie, even blacks, like floyd
They love connor because of his stupid middle school shittalking. Nobody cares about the actual fight.
>>
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH
BRING THE BAG
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>
Connor is sadly the face... I mean he IS the underdog, Mayweather is being a little bitch the whole feud , he hides behind his security and has a annoying catchphrase like Vickie use to have "YEEEEEAAAAHHHH"

People claim Connor for have pro-rastling mannerism, but Mayweather is a real heel.
>>
Conor is a tweener
>>
File: 1500104216734.jpg (24KB, 564x407px) Image search: [Google]
1500104216734.jpg
24KB, 564x407px
HARD WORK! HARD WORK!

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH
>>
>>2884206
Yet Vince has ALWAYS been doing it. Way to bullshit the fans.
>>
>>2884198
Both are heels.
>>
>>2884198

Conor is the face since he's white
>>
>>2884318
That's actually pretty accurate. Couldn't have put it better myself (literally, I'm not a big wrasslin fan)
>>
Connor is the face because people actually like him
>>
they're both meta heels
>>
>>2884198
memegregor is the face. floyd is a evil women beater
>>
>>2884198
Always the white man.
>>
>>2884324
Nah he's right Floyd is /ourguy/
>>
>>2884198
Goob, dodgy grabby nig gotta die.
>>
>>2884198
/asp/ is full of contrarian failures, so they'll say Floyd
>>
>>2885547
Which one is white?
>>
>>2885639
>The highest paid and biggest PPV draw in combat sports is the contrarian choice.
>>
>>2885547
>irish
>white
>>
>>2884324
Cucknnor Gregor is a liberal pussy. Floyd is alpha
>>
>>2885639
>Biggest draw and undefeated is contrarian
>>
>>2884198
I dunno they're more or less the same personality, except McGregor actually accepts fights from time to time. Can't believe Mayweather got away with putting off the Manny fight until Manny was injured, and he STILL barely won
>>
>>2885962
>he still barely won

holy fuck, what fight were you watching? Pacquaio wasn't even close.
>>
>>2885968
Why is boxing so retarded? You don't even get a definitive winner. Same with UFC. Fights should be fought until there's a winner.
>>
>>2885962
>Can't believe Mayweather got away with putting off the Manny fight until Manny was injured
As if anyone knew Manny was hurt. And it was Pacfaggot who dodged Floyd in 09 because he was on steroids and didn't want to get tested.
>>
It's IRL Rock vs Stone Cold.
Pick your fave.
>>
49-1
>>
>>2885947
It's Connor Mcgregor and Connor Cuckgregor
>>
>>2884198
which one is the michaels?
>>
>heel vs heel will draw more than anything wwe could ever dream of

amazing
>>
>>2885639
>The highest paid, the biggest ppv draw, one of the most skilled boxer, highly regarded for the same all over the globe, undefeated no matter the circumstances is a contrarian choice
>>
>a liberal cuck vs a nigger

neither of them are /ourguy/
>>
>>2884198
McGregor is the sympathetic face because nobody believes in him but himself.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.