[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the biggest Janettey of them all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8057.jpg (29KB, 313x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8057.jpg
29KB, 313x350px
>>
>>2883869
No, he's the biggest example of WWE's shitty philosophy of "if he's not our guy, he's not getting over"
>>
>>2883869
WWWYKI
>>
File: zackryder.jpg (55KB, 645x400px) Image search: [Google]
zackryder.jpg
55KB, 645x400px
but hes the HBK of the Major Bros

i thought they were twins and they arnt even brothers
>>
>>2883875
so daniel bryan is /theirguy/?
>>
>>2883875
The first ever universal champion wasn't a WWE guy, Ryder just sucks.
>>
>>2883958

A guy they're going back on now, who would have maybe gotten Goldberg'd if not for the injury?
>>
>>2883875
People felt really bad for Ryder even though he's mediocre as a wrestler and as a talker, so he got his youtube show going so he could throw a pity party that lead into his cuck story line.

Fans tried to get the same thing going for Tye, but WWE did the right thing and had him debut, get his cheap pop, and have pretty much removed him from TV aside from the occasional job match.
>>
>>2884150
>rewriting history

Hi WWE intern!

zack was fucking over as SHIT and got there on his own. There were months of concerted efforts to break his spirits and kill his heat and it took a long time
>>
>>2883869
Curt Hawkins is Zack Ryder's Janetty and hopefully Mojo Rawley will be the Janetty as well.
>>
>>2883869
I'm disappointed that his 1 day IC reign didn't lead to an underdog victory.
>>
>>2884217
Zack is the Jannetty to Mojo. They're already trying a betrayal angle for the 10th time this year
>>
>>2884190
All of his matches are the same though. He's got a whole four spots.

>>2884217
Mojo is a better and more natural talker than Ryder, plus he has connections to Gronk, there's no way they're putting Ryder over him.
>>
>>2884217
Mojo already is hyped and ready to go. Had a match against the champion what has Ryder done lately?
>>
>>2884150
>WWE did the right thing by fucking guys over

>>2884363
>All of his matches are the same though. He's got a whole four spots.

Welcome to WWE
>>
>>2884411
>Had a match with a champion
>Has never been a Champion
Whats your point anon?
>>
Calling Ryder a Janetty would be an insult for poor Marty
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.