[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Bischoff confirms Dixie is the secret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: nap time.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
nap time.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>"Uhh, alright Im sure Im going to be burning a bridge with this one, cause I'm not supposed to know about this. And hopefully, nobody gets into any trouble over this because leaks happen, right? But you remember the storyline with AJ and Claire? WWE is ripping that off. Dixie is Claire and Kurt is AJ. Im saying the storyline, that everyone is alluding to, is shockingly familiar to AJ and Claire."
>>
Everyone already knew this.
>>
>>2883665
They already ripped off Claire Lynch with Daniel Bryan and Chelsea Green. The state of this company.
>>
Thank you Eric for letting me know to not bother with Raw this week.
>>
>ripping off one of the worst TNA storylines
The state of WWE "creative" in the year of our Lord (pbuh) 2017
>>
wait what.

Dixie Carter is going to show up on WWE and accuse Kurt of having an affair with AJ Styles?

That's p. gross, mang.
>>
They are really scrapin' the bottom of the barrel here. Wow.
>>
TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE

WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE
>>
File: 1487553815934.gif (968KB, 380x262px) Image search: [Google]
1487553815934.gif
968KB, 380x262px
>>2883700
>Dixie Carter is going to show up on WWE and accuse Kurt of having an affair with AJ Styles?
>>
wait, are wwe going to namedrop TNA hardcore?
>>
>>2883714
This would be the ONLY, positive reason for this storyline is bringing in Dixie'a nephew to feud with Kurt again
>>
A TNA Invasion could actually be kinda cool, get AJ, Joe, Roode, Gunner who they just signed.

That being said Dixie Carter must have some sort of supernatural ability because despite her complete lack of talent and appeal she always finds a way onto TV
>>
>>2883700
please no
>>
>>2883765
>That being said Dixie Carter must have some sort of supernatural ability

Cougar sex appeal and the succ
>>
>>2883744
Seeing as it's gfw impact I guess they could
>>
Based pissoff working the """""""creative"""""""
>>
>show is in Nashfield
>Dixie is appearing on a new WWE Kurt Angle documentary
I'm still hoping it's not Dixie but what else could it possibly be? Oh well, at least she's hot.
>>
>>2883771
I would let Dixie suck my cock.

Reply if you agree with this statement. I'm trying to raise money for my gofundme.
>>
File: 1499641544732.jpg (216KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499641544732.jpg
216KB, 1080x1080px
>>2883842
Here's a (you)
>>
>>2883849
HNNNNNNNNNNNG BILLIE
>>
File: man-unzips-fly.jpg (68KB, 560x423px) Image search: [Google]
man-unzips-fly.jpg
68KB, 560x423px
>>2883849
Is that the gloryhole?
>>
File: concerned pepe.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
concerned pepe.png
198KB, 550x535px
>hurr durr I'm going to burn bridges with the last game in town to let people know about a shitty storyline that most smarks were predicting anyway hurr durr

Yeah this is legit
>>
File: 1499641544732~2.jpg (13KB, 197x263px) Image search: [Google]
1499641544732~2.jpg
13KB, 197x263px
>>2883849
Ugh
>>
>>2883855
where the top half of your body go?
>>
>>2883905
I skipped upper body day.
>>
>>2883884
Right? Literally fucking disgusting
>>
>>2883884
JEEESUZ
>>
>>2883665
>Ripping off one of TNAs worst storylines
>Again

Fucking hell they are really at the end of the rope creatively
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.