[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any greater sign that you're on the autism spectrum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 4.75-Stars.jpg (40KB, 1000x209px) Image search: [Google]
4.75-Stars.jpg
40KB, 1000x209px
Is there any greater sign that you're on the autism spectrum than harassing Dave on twitter about why he gave a particular match 4.75 stars instead of 5?
>>
No, that's the ultimate sign
>>
Yeah, being Dave himself
>>
>>2883462
Wrestling isnt real itd be stupid to "rate matches". Fans who take this shit seriously are fucking cancer.
>>
>>2883482
If you go to a movie you don't rate it? You go to the theatre you don't rate it? Opera no rates? Tv you don't have an opinion on either?

Probably bait but I ain't taking the chance
>>
>>2883499
People that care about someone's else opinion are stupid. Not the rater himself, he can do whatever he want.
>>
>>2883504
You're legit dense. Can imagine you sitting smugly in your chair blissfully unaware of how retarded you are.
>>
>>2883510
cringe
>>
>>2883499

After watching a movie that I personally like, I have never, ever, ever, ever, asked a professional movie critic "WHY DID U GIVE IT AN A AND NOT AN A+??"
>>
>>2883516
That wasn't the point you made, retard. You said it's dumb to rate wrestling matches.
>>
>>2883520
hes not me bitch
>>
>>2883499
>If you go to a movie you don't rate it? You go to the theatre you don't rate it? Opera no rates? Tv you don't have an opinion on either?
Either it's very bad, bad, decent, good or very good. Not using fucking stars, especially for wrestling matches. It's just a dumb wrestling meme created by Meltzer
>>
>>2883462
>all these "antismarks" that "hate" meltzer
>when meltzer gives anything wwe a 4+* rating they praise it and take it as gospel
how pathetic are e-drones?
>>
Actually giving something 4.75 stars is pretty autistic. Just pick 4 1/2 or 5, you indecisive faggot. What's next, is Styles vs Nakamura at Wrestlemania 30-something going to get 4.87 stars?
>>
There is a reason ESPN and other sports site don't rate each NBA, NFL, MLB and any other leagues games.
>>
>>2883535
Meltzer didn't create the star system.
>>2884931
Maybe the worst analogy possible.
>>
>>2884931
Do judges rate Olympic skating performances?
>>
>>2883535
Discussion about Meltzer's ratings would be so much easier with words instead of stars.

Instead of having four different ratings : 4.25, 4.5, 4.75 and 5, just say "very good" or "excellent".

"Omega vs Okada was excellent, AJ vs Cena was excellent, Danielson vs KENTA was excellent"
See, it's easier, they are all on the same scale. No more 0.25 bullshit
>>
>>2884951
>Omega vs Okada was excellent

No, it was excellent.25
>>
>>2884951
But the stars do have the meaning. 4 is excellent. It's not Dave's job to re-explain what it means. It's just his personal mean to quantify it.
>>
>>2884896
4.99, he just really isn't feeling 5 stars for this one
>>
>>2884956
weeaboo detected that match was great.75 at best
>>
Not even TMZ charges people $10.99 a month and they don't make up stories as much.
>>
>>2884949
Do you not understand sports?
The judges use criteria set within the sports rules to give the competitor their score and is NOT '''''''''rated"""" by ESPN or media afterwards. Just like Tom Brady's performance isn't rated on the star system by marks but instead the QB rating using actual stats.

I can actually go all day on how rating individual matches is autistic.
>>
>>2884980

anon literally doesn't understand that wrestling is a work
>>
>>2885040
so are most pro sports
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.