[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was better than the pipebomb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

This was better than the pipebomb
>>
>>2882754
at least the pipebomb was "original", quoting someone but pretending like you acme up with it is stupid.
>>
>>2882754
The day rock was buried
>>
File: cm cuck.jpg (64KB, 1198x728px) Image search: [Google]
cm cuck.jpg
64KB, 1198x728px
>>
>>2882969
>cm cuck
Can you even win a local street fight?
>>
>>2882974
Yeah probably, especially if it was against Phil
>>
>>2882754
Do I need to have some form of autism to understand any of that retarded shit he said?
>>
>>2882987
You would in order to understand everything the Rock said in that segment
>>
Really like this but one thing that's always bugged me is how scripted it obviously is. I'm not claiming it wasn't Punk, just that he probably sat down for hours to actually write it.
>>
>comparing 2 best promos in the history of the company

why, both of them were GOAT
>>
>>2883045
One is vastly overrated and the other is cringy as fuck
>>
>>2883010
No, it was good, what ruined it was Rock going "CM Punk you might think you're boxing with god". Rather than leave it as an aftertaste he decides to repeat exactly what Punk said last.
>>
>>2882754
UPDATE REPORT:

The Rock harnessed his ability to repeated pre-scripted lines of dialogue to become the highest paid person in the entire global entertainment industry.

The most famous picture of CM Punk is now one where you can barely see his face for all the marks that have been left on it.

JUST.
>>
>>2883080
>reddit
>>
>>2883098
>there are redditors lurking here accusing every smart or witty post of being a redditor.
>their objective is to make it look like all the best posters are redditors

the absolute state of these guys.
>>
it wasn't good.
Rock is bigger and taller than him and his arms are longer.
all Rock had to do was point that out and he'd have been buried.

JBL did the 'i'm a god' gimmick better.
>>
>>2883437
And CM Punk is the one on vince's payroll at the age of 50 traveling around the entire year or crying on twitter over a crappy movie?
>>
>>2883104
Have sex
>>
>>2883456
That's more like it. Now go take a shower.
>>
>>2882754
It's a bit less impactful knowing he got beat twice and then bitched about it publicly
>>
>>2883656
not his fault
>>
Of course, because this was an actual good promo, while the pipebomb was just smarky garbage.
>>
>>2883456
Gain height
>>
>CM Punk doesn't believe God exists
>Compares himself to God
>Basically has vanished into irrelevance

Pottery.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.