[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since BMJ is coming back to save WWE, how many people do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1444945035848.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444945035848.gif
1MB, 200x200px
Since BMJ is coming back to save WWE, how many people do you want him to Bury by the end of the year?

Is there anyone in particular you would like to see him destroy?
>>
>>2882678
Joe, Roman, Miz and Dean
>>
Strowman
>>
No fucking talent can 'save' WWE. The only thing that can save them is Vince getting his head out of his ass but he's 70 years old so that's not gonna happen until he keels over.
>>
Sami zayn
>>
File: 1498102068867.jpg (87KB, 869x770px) Image search: [Google]
1498102068867.jpg
87KB, 869x770px
>>2882682
Whatever you say pinhead

Still, anyone you wanna see get buried? that's what the thread is about
>>
>>2882678
Sami Zayn and Dean Ambrose, in fact to make it quicker. Just have HHH + Cena tag team vs Ambrose and Zayn.
>>
>>2882678

Whom has Cena actually buried. Cena going over you does more to boost your career than you going over Cena.
>>
File: CR79oemUEAA8BfY.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
CR79oemUEAA8BfY.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>2882782
>>
>>2882678
Noam Dar is immune to losses so I'd really like to see Cena try his damned hardest to bury him.
>>
>>2882678 Everybody but Heath Slater
>>
>>2882678
Jinder
>>
>>2882782
The entire Nexus, Bray Wyatt, Rusev
>>
>>2882782
Kevin Owens has been the only one to survive BMJ burial

>>2882778
This.
>>
>>2882678
Other than Smo Joe, Roman and Braun, it's kind of hard for the rest of the roster to be any more buried than they already are. Especially on RAM.
>>
When is Cena returning?
>>
I want him on Raw so he can five moves of doom the entire roster clean as a sheet like he did Corbin earlier this year. Especially the Shieldettys, Bray again and Sami.
>>
>>2882678
I would like him to severely injure or even kill Sami bin Laden Zayn
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.