[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince hated Talent Smack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: WWETalkingSmack.png (513KB, 1200x696px) Image search: [Google]
WWETalkingSmack.png
513KB, 1200x696px
>Contrary to reports, Talking Smack was not canceled due to a lack of viewers.

>The WWE Network show, popular among fans for its organic nature, was canceled by Vince McMahon.

>Sources close to the situation reported that McMahon was unhappy with the show and strongly believed it did not serve the company’s best interests.

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/07/15/wwe-talking-smack-canceled-vince-mcmahon
>>
Fake news. It was lack of viewers. SI is not credible.
>>
File: bucky.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bucky.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>2882404

LOL Oh my fucking god I can't stop laughing. This LITERALLY has to be Kevin Dunn what the fuck. Get out, Bucky.
>>
>believing in dirtsheets
>>
>>2882412
Sports Illustrated isn't really a dirtsheet.
>>
>>2882404
Nah, SI is far more credible than that Memeltzer
>>
Who even gives a shit about talking shit, all it had really was the miz pipebomb and after that it was just sami getting beat up by baron every week, literally added nothing to the storylines.

they should have had baron cash in on jinder on the talking smack after money in the bank if they were going to kill it 2 weeks later
>>
>>2882404
fpbp, smarks are in damage control because they canceled their shitty show that nobody watched
>>
Talking Smack is kayfabe breaking and it draws out the wrestlers instead of resting after their match.

Why it took so long for them to realize this is astounding, the fatigue Smackdownie wrestlers have must be enormous compared to Raw wrestlers.
>>
>>2882398
Jej, I bet Bryan worked Vince into a shoot or he hated the fact that the wrestlers were getting over by themselves. I'll miss it though. ;_;
>>2882404
I'll take SI's sources over Le Meltz.
>>
>>2882425
this. most overrated product of all time
>>
File: Vince_McMahon_grin.png (203KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
Vince_McMahon_grin.png
203KB, 424x318px
"WHAT? WE'RE MAKING SOMETHING THATS POPULAR?!!? CANCEL IT RIGHT NOW GOD DAMN IT"- Vincent Kennedy McMahon
>>
OUT OF TOUCH! OUT OF TOUCH! OUT OF TOUCH1!

This is for all the E-drones that think that WWE is on the right path with Jinder, Roman and Corbin.

Until Vince dies, it'll get worse and worse. The guy is a fucking senile idiot.
>>
>>2882398
Maybe they simply realised the show had turned shit anyway.
>>
File: Vince disbelief.jpg (5KB, 227x171px) Image search: [Google]
Vince disbelief.jpg
5KB, 227x171px
>>2882398

Vince rarely is at the TV show anymore? Honestly that sounds like the much bigger news to me, if it is actually true.
>>
>>2882456
He's old.

There's a reason Smackdown Live was better than RAW until Vince decided it shouldn't be anymore.

>>2882425
>>2882437
>>2882429
>utter fucking state of e-Drones
>>
>>2882429
Yeah it's super hard to talk after doing exercise.
>>
>>2882497
>There's a reason Smackdown Live was better than RAW until Vince decided it shouldn't be anymore.

The question is, if this only applies to SD or to RAW as well.
>>
Nobody watched the show other than a bunch of virgin smarks on live stream, the show was a flop
>>
>>2882540
this
>>
>>2882515
Aplies to both, he has been missing lot of TV in last several months.
>>
>>2882540
>Still one of the most watched regular shows on the network after NXT...
>>
>>2882398
>implying I give a fuck
You have to try harder NJPWeeb
>>
>Talking Smack without Miz
I'm glad it's dead.
>>
>>2882398
Why are you weebs so obsessed with WWE?
>>
>>2882398
Makes sense. Vince is obsessed with micromanaging everything and Talking Smack had no script. Shame it got cancelled, it was a really comfy show.
>>
How big of a retard do you have to be that you need to watch a talk show about the two hours of wrestling you just watched?

Seriously get some other hobbies and have sex
>>
>>2882674
Wtf are you doing on this board then you thick cunt.
>>
>>2882677

I watch wrestling just don't need to spoon-fed shit for 4 hours a night. I bet you watch the preshow too
>>
>>2882679
>I'm still massively retarded but I'm slightly less retarded than you are.

The state of (you).
>>
>>2882605
>Weebs
>WWE
>Not NJPW
ok
>>
File: 1500040237201.jpg (460KB, 1892x2143px) Image search: [Google]
1500040237201.jpg
460KB, 1892x2143px
>>2882605
It's just one guy samefagging relax
>>
>>2882398

>put talking smack on after meme5live
>everyone stops watching talking smack

makes you think
>>
LOOKING REAL JACKED
>>
>>2882568
>New Japan wasn't mentioned at all in this thread until this cuck came in

I N S E C U R E E - D R O N E
>>
>>2882425
I swear, I astonished how many fucking smarks are losing their shit over this. Are they all white knighting Renee or something.

The only thing half way decent about the show was Daniel smarkiness at times, Renee a total bore and most of the wrestlers are awkward or boring in it.

2 or 3 times during the entire run something half way interesting happens that could have easily be done on the main show (you know when people are actually watching the program)
>>
>>2882427
it sucked for streamfags like myself. I had to wait till tuesday to watch on hulu and then try and not spoil the results by watching smack
>>
>>2883554
The reason why people liked Talking Smack is BECAUSE it had stuff the main show never would you dimwit.
>>
File: Gedo.jpg (84KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Gedo.jpg
84KB, 240x320px
>>2883601
>>2882568
OH WOOW ROOK SO MUCH SPACE IN THIS FAT AMERICAN HEAD, AND IS RENT FREE!!
COME ON RAINMAKAAAAAAAAH!!!
>>
>>2882398
WHY

DID

HE

OKAY IT

IN

THE

FIRST PLACE
>>
>>2882429
Sitting at a desk for 5 minutes sure is exhausting
>>
>>2886368
It's evidently not his idea to begin with but he okayed because Shane or someone told him it's going to be good, like TNA's ReAction
And now Vince sees what it is, he doesn't like it and wants it canned
>>
File: 1469629781967.jpg (84KB, 559x470px) Image search: [Google]
1469629781967.jpg
84KB, 559x470px
Who needs character development, that shit is overrated anyways.
>>
>>2882398
It wasn't really an integral part of the show desu, it was neat but it won't be missed for long.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.