[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking Smack cancelled by Vince McMahon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: njpw logo.png (504KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
njpw logo.png
504KB, 800x800px
>Contrary to reports, Talking Smack was not canceled due to a lack of viewers.

>The WWE Network show, popular among fans for its organic nature, was canceled by Vince McMahon.

>McMahon, whose appearances at weekly WWE television shows is becoming increasingly irregular, was at TVs this past week. Sources close to the situation reported that McMahon was unhappy with the show and strongly believed it did not serve the company’s best interests.

>Despite infrequent recent appearances at SmackDown, McMahon remains the singular voice of his company. He remains looped in on every key detail from Paul “Triple H” Levesque, Stephanie McMahon and Kevin Dunn on Raw, as well as “Road Dogg” Brian James and Michael Hayes on SmackDown. Vince McMahon is by no means detached from his product, yet Sports Illustrated was informed that the 70-year-old is just not as physically present as he once was.

>Talking Smack generated headlines through its open, unscripted forum, including seminal moments for The Miz and greatly enhanced the recent heel turn for The Uso’s.

>The unscripted nature of the show ultimately played a role in its removal. Despite plans for occasional Talking Smack shows after SmackDown-specific pay-per-views, the long-term plan, per McMahon, is to eradicate the program.

Hey, faggot. Yeah, you. Explain to me with a straight face why you continue to support the cancerous, rotten asshole of a company that is the WWE? Why do you eagerly tune into the show every week? Do you enjoy being fucked in the ass on a daily basis? Boycott their company NOW. Don't ENCOURAGE such atrocious behavior, take a stance against it.
>>
I like it because it's popular and /asp/ told me that whatever is popular is good no matter what it is.
>>
I like 205 Live and NXT.
>>
You and your lack of sources are gay
>>
>>2882395
Not OP, but. Sports Illustrated.
>>
>>2882388
E Drones are so strange.

They instantly turn their back on whoever gets released

But then throws a tantrum because their poor man's version of the VIEW is cancelled

Lmfao
>>
>>2882399
Thanks, OP and >>2882400 are still fucking gay though
>>
>>2882403
I assume it's one guy who's just stumbled upon a new gimmick.
>>
>>2882388
I like NXT so 'no', I ain't boycotting shit
>>
It's not even cancelled lol. It's just after ppvs now which is probably better. Nobody watches that shit every week.
>>
>>2882400
E Drones are Paige

WWE are Alberto

Keep getting abused and beaten around because you too stupid to leave and quit.
>>
>NJPWeebs this desperate
Stop trying you fags, even if I decide to stop watching WWE, I wont watch NJPW, I'll switch instead to UFC or something else
Only thing I want WWE to do is to get out of PG and get TV-14, there is no point of having PG these days
I'll still watch though, there's Bork, Braun, Roman, Orton, AJ Styles and few others who I really enjoy watching right now

It seems wreddit downvoted your ass for spam bashing WWE and now you're here, GTFO
>>
>>2882559
>enjoys watching Orton & Bork
>>
>>2882388
>Thinking Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated knows anything despite the fact that meltzer has already said this wasn't the case
You're really reaching NJPWcucks
>>
>>2882526
Damn desu...
>>
>>2882567
>don't like what i like b-baka desu: the post
>>
>>2883290
>what i don't like*
>>
File: 1499701453724.png (21KB, 150x163px) Image search: [Google]
1499701453724.png
21KB, 150x163px
>>2882526
Holy shit sempai.... That really just activated my almonds
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.