[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should be Cruiserweight Champion desu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: C3tm2OeUEAAlFsc.jpg (33KB, 862x479px) Image search: [Google]
C3tm2OeUEAAlFsc.jpg
33KB, 862x479px
Should be Cruiserweight Champion desu
>>
You should have been aborted desu fampai.
>>
>>2881636
>Neville moves up to the big boys league
>Titus Brand breaks down barriers allowing cruiserweights to fight outside the division
>Tozawa works with other wrestler with poor English, finally giving the luchas an excuse to get pushed on 205L
>Amazing title match with Kendrick guaranteed
>Would work particularly great with Gulak too, I reckon
>Over with crowds
>AHH
>UHA
>URAH
What's wrong with this?
>>
FEEL THE POWAH

OF TOZAWA
>>
File: nt205.jpg (396KB, 1200x2012px) Image search: [Google]
nt205.jpg
396KB, 1200x2012px
>>2881625
He's the only legit contender in 205 Live right now(Neville has beaten Cedric clean multiple times), so I'm sure you'll get your wish.
Plus he's got bags of natural charisma, great comic timing and speaks decent English. As well as potential for further shenanigans and storylines with this Titus Brand shit.

As much as I love Neville as champion, I'd be ok with Tozawa being his successor.
>>
>>2881663
>Discussing mandrama children's show with yourself in such depth

Holy shit, this is sad.
>>
>>2881663
People change the channel when a bunch of ugly non whites make animal noises
>>
>>2881670
I think a lot of people tune in to watch riots actually, so even by racist standards Titus Brand is a draw.
>>
i agree mostly because heel neville is too good to be shitting around a show no one watches.
>>
File: BRUcgq-CEAIOXls[1].jpg (24KB, 321x361px) Image search: [Google]
BRUcgq-CEAIOXls[1].jpg
24KB, 321x361px
>>2881625
and Apollo should be IC Champ.
>>
They should just turn 205 Live into a Dragon Gate rip-off. Bring in some more managers from the big leagues and make stables of vanilla midgets fight each other
>>
>>2881732
It's been a bumpy road but I think he's finally ready. Titus Brand vs Miztourage seems like a natural matchup anyhow.
>>
He does the screaming thing too much now, it was fine at first when he did it sporadically but now he tries to get those chants going like every thirty seconds
>>
>>2882164
It's because in WEW, that's all they have for him. Tozawa has been beyond neutered in that fed & he's better off taking Uhaa, and going back to Dragon Gate.
>>
>>2882178
I wonder how the 205 guys feel about their current life. They just go out there and wrestle a bit but almost nobody care about the matches . It must feel pretty lame putting on a show in a a big, awkwardly silent arena. It would be fine if it was a more intimate location but with the size of the venue it just looks and sounds wrong
>>
>>2882164
You know how WWE works. Anything starts to get a little bit over, run it into the ground.
>>
>>2881668
>(Neville has beaten Cedric clean multiple times)

I guess 1 is technically a multiple.
>>
>>2882196
Tozawa's war cry gets people chanting along.
>>
>>2881625
agreed. If anyone has any doubts, watch his CWC match with Gran Metalik
>>
>>2881625
Noam Dar should be champion. He's the only one that gets a pop when he comes out.
>>
>>2882577
Metalik is based as fuck.

Why don't they want to use him?

>>2882599
Dar is shit

>gets pop
>is a heel
>>
>>2882607
>Dar is shit
Low tier post. Reconsider your way of thinking.
>>
>>2882800
>Trooth Bombz says it's wrong

This actually means that it's right

Gnome isn't even among Top 3 Scottish wrestlers signed to WWE
>>
>>2882196
This. It's fucking embarrassing to see that THIS is what Tozawa left DG for. The sooner this division dies & he (along with Uhaa) goes back, the better.
>>
>>2882884
Drew is the only other Scot they have
>>
ja ja ja
>>
It's bedtime and all I can think about is shoving my dick in his mouth
>>
>>2881625
>gimmick is literally shouting HA HA HA

The state of the WWE
>>
>>2885677
I don't think WWE gave him a gimmick, Tozawa was doing HA HA before joining WWE.
>>
>>2885677
His gimmick is being too great of a wrestler to give a shit about language barriers.
>>
>>2883762
>Wolfgang
>Thikki
>>
File: Gallagher vs Neville.gif (3MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
Gallagher vs Neville.gif
3MB, 480x269px
>>2881668
>He's the only legit contender in 205 Live right now
See, I like Tozawa too, but I don't buy it.
The only guy they had that can believably go toe to toe with Nevile was Aries and he left
Neville has been steamrolling everyone else too long that it have to either take a really really over babyface to get the belt back (Gallagher? Maybe Ali?) or some kind of trickery (Kendrick with a plan or something of the sort)
Or they can demote something from the main roster to take the belt of Neville or poach someones from Lucha Underground I guess
>>
>>2886535
>Neville had to cheat to beat Tozawa
>somehow this means that's not legit

Aries was a broken-down old man who had no business going over Neville.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.