[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he, dare I say it, /bestpurestriker/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: undertaker_vengeance.jpg (77KB, 490x500px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker_vengeance.jpg
77KB, 490x500px
is he, dare I say it, /bestpurestriker/ ?
>>
is he, dare I say it, (poundforpoundthebestpureathleteintheworldwrestlingfederationtoday/ ?
>>
>>2880729
fucking cringe
>>
>>2880729
Nah that would be RVD

Watched Benoit vs RVD yesterday and man those stiff kicks were awesome, way better than the thigh slapping shit around nowadays
>>
>The best pure cringer in the history of the game
>The best pure striker in the history of not meeting Lebron James
>The worst fake dye job in the history of the game
>The best married to an anorexic dyker in the history of the game
>The best older than a caveman in the protohistory of the game
>The best pure striker in the history of every match is the same
>The best eye roller in the history of the game
>The best such an old cunt he is losing his molars in the history of the game

Who the fuck can possibly like this old piece of shit?
He is an old useless piece of trash. The Undertaker has had less good matches per minute than any other wrestler in history. His only 'good' matches go for like 40 minutes. Undertaker matches can only be good if they have every single finishing move and fake kickout imaginable. Calling an Undertaker match 'good' is like calling a cake good because it is covered in Oreo cookies and Nutella and Syrup and Honey, there is no finesse it just has everything. The average Undertaker match is like Paiges nude leak. On their own the Paige nude leaks were just a skanky slag eating cum, the leak only got attention because there was cock sucking, gangbangs and anal and everything just like how an Undertaker match is only good because it has every finishing move possible. Undertaker only has good matches because he has so many finishes

Tombstone
Chokeslam
Last Ride
Hells Gate
Old School
Sit Up
Eye Roll
The Zombie Swanton
Deadmans Elbow
McCool Driller

He needs to do these to get a pop. Undertaker can only get a pop by abusing his 50 fucking finishing moves. fuck him
>>
File: 1497908126512.gif (1MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497908126512.gif
1MB, 167x200px
>>2882654
>>
File: 6pq6og.jpg (36KB, 475x672px) Image search: [Google]
6pq6og.jpg
36KB, 475x672px
>>2882646
>implying Big Evil wasn't GOAT and easily Taker's best gimmick
>>
>>2880729
>Underballs
>best at anything

Kill yourself
>>
File: taker face3.jpg (27KB, 249x448px) Image search: [Google]
taker face3.jpg
27KB, 249x448px
>>2882705
you dun it now
>>
File: Undertaker fedora.jpg (65KB, 464x960px) Image search: [Google]
Undertaker fedora.jpg
65KB, 464x960px
Undercarder is nothing more than a Fedora & Cargo shorts neckbeard
>>
>>2880729
SOUP BONES *spits tobacco* MUH YARD
>>
Is he dare I say, /six-five, two-seventy-five/?
>>
>>2882667
it was after Ministry Taker, but only the heel version, face Big Evil was a pussy and a sentimental old wreck who put young guys over (in kayfabe) and always talked about retirement because he jobbed to Brock and whoever

heel Big Evil was goat, beating everyone to a pulp, his feud with Flair, that time he wreck Maven and pushed Lita off the stage etc

Carder is cringe as a face but as a heel his character works so well
>>
YOU COULD BE SANTA CLAUS AND HAVE HIS SCHEDULE, ONE DAY A YEAR
>>
>>2884482
This
Undercarder has only ever been a good "face" the first time he turned, and then after he was face by virtue of being retired and nostalgia. Any other time, he's only been good as a heel.
>>
>>2880729

what is a "purestriker" anyway?
>>
>>2887093
Someone who's offense is largely punches and kicks, sans martial arts? I mean, it's hard to say he's a stronger puncher than Big Show, who kills people with his fist, or even Corbin, who I don't has failed to put someone down in a heap with a single right hand yet. What Taker did do was punch and boot you into pudding for a half an hour.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.