[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

based hhh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 02UGgybe_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
02UGgybe_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
when vince retires based hhh will:
>make wwe great again
>fire kevin dunn
>bring back the scratch logo
>rebrand monday night raw
>do cross promotion events
>get rid of pg
>make roman reigns a legit draw
>fire all the writers and hire writers who actually know wrestling
>get rid of the terms superstars, universe, etc...
>get rid of back logos and wwe official wear logos on the t shirts
>>
>firing Kevin Dunn

This alone will make him GOAT

>make Romannetty a legit draw

Now let's not go crazy here.
>>
>>2880439
>fire all the writers and hire writers who actually know wrestling
These are likely. Everything else is a pipe dream.
>>
File: j2JLnCV[1].jpg (60KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
j2JLnCV[1].jpg
60KB, 750x1334px
>>2880439
>get rid of back logos and wwe official wear logos on the t shirts
You think that's Vince?

You think that's Vince?

>fire kevin dunn from a public company
You think it's that easy?

You ACTUALLY THINK that was Vince?
>>
>>2880439
based haitch burying vince's shitty ideas
>>
>>2880439
>>fire kevin dunn from a public company
I'm pretty sure that's the first thing i'll do , Trips and Dunn cant stand each other .
Dunn is the reason why so much NXT superstars are in the dust right now
>>
>>2880505
Superstars & Universe literally ARE Vince dickhead

>it's that easy to fire Dunn

Brad Maddox got fired because of a promo that wasn't even on-camera
>>
>>2880527
Dunn owns a stake in the WWE. You can't just walk up to him and say "YOUR FIRED" without consulting the board. Not trying to say it's not possible, and good god I fucking hate Dunn.
>>
>>2880540
If you cant fire him , there's other ways to tone him down . Dunn is just a spoke in the wheel , he asks too much money for his shitty work and one day , as any employees of any company , you get dropped if you are fucking around
>>
File: 1499131307057.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1499131307057.png
116KB, 402x398px

Eighteen. Fucking. Plus.
>>
>>2880540
>your fired
>>
The second HHH takes over it will enter WCW 1999. Mark my words. The downfall will be swift.
>>
>>2880439
hey hunter!
>>
>>2880812
That seems like a step up from the WCW 2000 that we're in now

>Mark my words

MY FRIEND MARK
>>
>>2880564
If anything, I'd see HHH making something reminiscent of the 80's glossy block letters.

Also, he's more likely to make it the show he always wanted growing. The title will mean everything, the illusion of sport, feuds advance characters towards or away from titles, etc.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>2880439
>make everyone take a bump
>>
Haitch will run it for a while, secretly convincing the best wrestlers to join him and jump ship when he divorces Steph (and gets paid for it) and lunches his own company

>AJW
>American-Japanese Wrestling
>>
>>2880439
>based HHH
>implying he isn't the one forcing this WEMENZ REVOLUTION for his daughters future because he's too beta to produce a male
>implying he isn't going to integrate men and women wrestling together
You guys are fucking dumb as fuck.
>>
>>2880901
>implying he isn't going to integrate men and women wrestling together
You mean like those intergender matches that take place in the Indies? Those are terrible and he would never let it happen
>>
>>2880911
He's the one hiring all these flippy shitters.
>>
He's already runing wrestling with his NXT flops

It will just get worse when Vince dies
>>
>>2880439
nonstop tournaments
>>
>>2880439
>>get rid of pg
and lose millions from sponsors in the process. Yeah no that will never happen, WWE is destined to be PG until the end.
>>
>>2880921
He wouldn't have to if WWE could make their own stars.
>>
>>2880521
>NXT
>"superstars"
Lmao

HHH running NXT and what's come out of NXT as a result makes me scared for a post-Vince WWE, unless HHH is doing it on purpose
>>
>>2880564
make a new one then. current logo is WOAT
>>
>>2880873
>80's glossy block letters.
CHROME. It's CHROME you post-millennial cunt.

Everything in the 80s was CHROME. Unless it was PLASTIC. And then it was WHITE. FUCK, get me my somas.
>>
>>2880439
Vince will never retire and if he does he'll still be the majority shareholder, and if he dies it will be Steph who gets everything and they won't change shit in honor of Vince's legacy + he probably legit has legal binding conditions somewhere in his will to control WWE from beyond the grave etc etc etc

and that's assuming HHH would even do any of that to begin with
>>
>>2880439
all these changes during wwe's shift are orchestrated by hhh and steph.
>>
>>2880901
Actually all that buzzword stronk wymyn shit is being forced by Stephanie. Haitch usually doesn't make a big deal about gender on NXT.
>>
>>2880873
>The title will mean everything, the illusion of sport
NXT shows he definitely prefers to have more of this style. Yet /asp/ will bitch and moan about it as if that's bad
>>
>>2880439
>Implying he'll be able to pry Dunn from the production truck, where he's sat for so long that his ass sweat has now bonded his flesh to the leather of his seat

>>2880505
>You think that's Vince?
Yeah, Vince doesn't like certain words being said on TV.

>fire kevin dunn from a public company
>You think it's that easy?
Yes. He's got a contract just like everyone else. He'll still have his shares and board seat, but no one likes him anyways.
>>
File: Trips.jpg (155KB, 787x527px) Image search: [Google]
Trips.jpg
155KB, 787x527px
>>2881514
Nigga, over half of shit in the 80's was neon. Especially plastic. All fucking pink and blue.

>>2880873
>>2881643
That's how he carried it. Rock and Austin treated the title like shit, but based Haitch was the one treating it like the ultimate prize to be won and doing whatever it took to hold it. Shit always made me mark out so hard.
>>
>>2880457
based bucky beaver working the smarks
>>
File: shanemac-217121.jpg (96KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
shanemac-217121.jpg
96KB, 1280x640px
>implying based Shane O Mac won't take over
>>
File: 2001_Triple_H.jpg (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2001_Triple_H.jpg
491KB, 1920x1080px
>>2881945
This is Vince's only son.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.