[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smarks cheer for who they like (think can wrestle) regardless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: meltz.jpg (44KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
meltz.jpg
44KB, 225x225px
>smarks cheer for who they like (think can wrestle) regardless of them being heel or babyface
>smarks boo for who they don't like (think can't wrestle) regardless of them being heel or babyface
>smarks get legit worked hard when a heel does something heelish (Ellsworth winning the Women's MITB) and demand the WWE apologize and rebook it
So how are promoters even supposed to book anything anymore with this rampant smarktism?
>>
smarks and marks are both bad for wrestling
just watch wrestling on your free time
no need to show your coworkers the 20 wwe shirts you bought on special on wwe.com
>>
>>2878104
>>smarks get legit worked hard when a heel does something heelish (Ellsworth winning the Women's MITB) and demand the WWE apologize and rebook it
this was truly one of the most disgraceful things WWE has ever done, caving in to the smarklets and redoing the whole match, but worse, and with a worse ending
>>
Based smarks on OPs mind 24/7
>>
Smarks are just marks who think they know the business when in reality they're getting worked

Booing someone who they think can't wrestle has always been a thing and is exactly what promoters want

So in reality as long as people are buying tickets/merchandise nothing they say or do matters
>>
People who spend too much time online may not realize that, but smarks are literally irrelevant business wise, and WWE is pretty dumb if they follow what these obese fuckers want.
>>
>>2878104
I cheer faces and boo heels with only a few exceptions desu
>>
>>2878118
>getting worked this hard
The redo was planned from the very start you dolt. It was a ratings grab.
>>
>>2878139
they would say that wouldn't they
>>
>>2878142
How long have you been watching? They do shit like this all the time
>>
>>2878117
>marks
>bad for the company

18+
>>
Seriously I'm so tired of WWE bending a knee and rebooking matches and storylines every time there is smark outrage now. You can't tell a story anymore because they get worked so hard, they start campaigning against it en mass and demanding the show be changed. No wonder WWE don't commit to anything anymore.
>>
Ignore smarks cause they'll watch anyway
>>
Anyone who actually believes they rebooked the mitb match because of smarks is fucking retarded, they dont give a shit about smarks.
>>
>>2878104
>So how are promoters even supposed to book anything anymore
Put the best wrestlers in the top matches against each other? Seems pretty fucking obvious.
>>
>>2878428
Dean Malenko vs Lance Storm

attendance: 72
>>
I was so glad Brian pointed it to Dave that The Drifter was working him into a shoot.
>>
>>2878246
I said bad for Wrestling, not the company you stupid fucking e-drone
>>
>>2878104
By pushing guys smarks "hate". Look at roman. Biggest heel the business has seen in years.
>>
>>2878104
By providing great products for the casuals to come to the show. Buy a ticket and cheer Roman. It's that easy, right?

Go on blame the smarks ruining the product when they are the one paying the tickets, while you are just begging for ppv streams.
>>
>>2878348
Smarks ARE WWMeme's audience. They ran off the casuals a long time ago.
>>
>>2878635
>TRIGGERED
>>
>>2878104
>So how are promoters even supposed to book anything anymore with this rampant smarktism?
Duh, make the wrestlers getting cheered faces and the ones getting booed heels. The shit fucking writes itself.

But you know, those fags like to put their friends in the good spots and bury everyone else to get them over. Dont blame the fans for that. That bullshit excuse will never cut it.
>>
>>2878313
>>this desu
>>
Literally everyone on this board is a smark unless you're ten years old and you don't know wrestling is fake.
>>
>>2878104
The only thing worse than a smark is an sjw/feminist/smark.
B-BU-BUT MUH WOMEN'S REVOLUTION.
>>
File: (u).gif (789KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
(u).gif
789KB, 498x278px
>it's an anti-smarklets whining and crying circlejerk
>>
I cheer for people that make me laugh like Miz and for people who kill people like Braun and Brock. I boo boring indy darlings and vanilla midgets
>>
>>2878125
>So in reality as long as people are buying tickets/merchandise nothing they say or do matters
>>
>>2878104
Weird how it still works for other promotions that have good booking or for NXT or for the E in the rare occasions Vince gets it right for a change.
>>
>>2879287
Whoever in main roster WWE thought that having every guy wet his hair all the fucking time was a good idea needs to be fired
>>
>>2878125
>Reddit spacing
Piss off
>>
>>2878104
>So how are promoters even supposed to book anything anymore with this rampant smarktism?
By not listening to smarks.

Smarks know jackshit about the business and most of the time they change their minds almost immediately.
>>
>>2879424
tbf my gif is like 4 years old

Enzo has gone through a bunch of hairstyles since then

>>2879503
>and most of the time they change their minds almost immediately.

Reminder that Bryan is still one of the most popular guys in the company.
>>
>>2878104
Only WWE has this problem you autisic e drone. And only they have this problem because they refuse to put effort into making the show entertaining. Their storylines are either non existent or make 0 sense. The writing/booking is so bad you have to wonder if they do it on purpose.

TLDR smarks wouldn't bitch if the show wasn't garbage.
>>
>>2879411
>>So in reality as long as people are buying tickets/merchandise nothing they say or do matters

Anyone who is giving WWE money is a mark.

Got a network sub? Mark.

Bought tickets to a live show next month? Mark.

Buy merch? Mark.

Play their shitty mobile games? Mark.

Doesn't matter if you hate or love reigns, or cena, or you love the Miz, or Bryan, or want to lick Charli's feet, if you think Nash should get a clue, if Sami should suffer a career ending injury, if you don't care about womens wrestling, want manlet05 to get cancelled or changed to be part of the main roster or think NJPW sucks or is the greatest thing on earth.

If you are paying money to Vince then you're a WWE mark. You can't be "smart" if you're giving money to Vince.

The whole smark/anti-smark thing is bullshit.

There's no such thing as a smark, there's no such thing as an anti-smark.

You are either mark, paying money to vince, or you're not paying money to vince (maybe you pay money to NJPW but whatever that's irrelevant).

I'm not sure what's worse, being someone who doesn't have any financial involvement still getting into arguments about sports entertainment, or people who are still giving Vince money despite him clearly not giving a fuck about making a good product.
>>
>>2878104
Smarks are slaves and will show up regardless. They are losers in life and should always be ignored.
>>
What about being just a regular dude who knows when a company is fucking 'em up ?
I consider myself as a WWE and a NJPW fan and I shouldnt be a fan of Kenny Omega just because I would sound like a smark ?
Well , NJPW is a better product nowadays , its not being a smark , its being realist . With a logical way of thinking , G1 is a better deal than Summerslam . That's called : using your brain
>>
>>2880588
Reminder that Smackdown hasn't sold out since Jinder started main eventing
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.