[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me the appeal of this guy, because all I see is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: black.png (148KB, 384x331px) Image search: [Google]
black.png
148KB, 384x331px
Explain to me the appeal of this guy, because all I see is a guy trying to be a badass and failing in every way.
>>
That's not baron corbin
>>
>>2878083
He's everything I should have been in High School. Based.
>>
He's an edgy nu-male that reminds beta smarks of themselves
>>
Mysterious dude who's into the occult, and lets his skills do the talking. Not too shabby.

Also, kick-ass theme music.
>>
>>2878083
Blacked
>>
Legit kickboxer that can kick your head off (The black mass is sick) and is into occultism.
>>
Imagine being over the age of 15 and unironically "being into occultism" in the current year
>>
>>2878206
The whole occultism thing is pretentious. Can't take this guy seriously.
>>
>>2878211
Why?
>>
>>2878083
That's not Marti Scurl
>>
>Based Finisher
>Based Entrance
>Being used properly
>Unique style of wrestling
>>
>>2879906
Over half the roster has a kick finisher his striking skillset isn't unique and becomes more common with every indie guy they sign
>>
>>2878083
>hipster haircut
>hipster beard
>hipster tattoos
>>
>>2878206
You probably watch RAW which is for <10 year olds you fucking mong
>>
>>2878237
Got 'im
>>
File: tru7h_in_a_fedora_by_hltru7h.png (433KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
tru7h_in_a_fedora_by_hltru7h.png
433KB, 800x533px
>>2878130
>>
>>2878211
From what ive read , his belief (thelema) isn't really the satanist edgy thing for rebelious teenagers , it's more a lifestyle , a secondary religion .
>>
> Great look
> Awesome entrance
> Sweet finishing kick
>>
>>2878083
Looks like a villain from True Detective Season 1. I like it.
>>
>>2879910
He hasnt been using them as much in NXT but some of the combo moves he does and how he is able to make striking moves flow so well with other moves is quite unique but he hasnt done it as much in NXT.
>>
>>2879941

his entrance is corny senpai
>>
he sucks. i agree.
>>
>>2878130
>kick-ass theme music
>No man is ever truly good
>No man is every truly evil
>I do the things you never could
>And we won't ever be equal

I'm cringin' senpai.
>>
>>2880227
> tfw your theme is gayer than Velveteen Dream's entrance music.
>>
He feels unique. His music, his entrance, his aesthetic, the way he carries himself, the way he emotes, little things like how he'll sit cross-legged in the ring or how he'll use his boot to lift a guy's head up before he kicks the piss out of them. It's all very striking and unique. Every time one of his matches ends, all I feel like is, damn, I wanna see another one.

Besides that, his wrestling is really good, natch. His match with Ohno was fucking superb.
>>
Satanist kickboxer.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.