[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK CRINGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: cucking_isnt_cucking.jpg (85KB, 474x690px) Image search: [Google]
cucking_isnt_cucking.jpg
85KB, 474x690px
>WWE does something their fans don't like
>Fans bitch and complain, still pay for it
>WWE does something else their fans don't like
>More crying and whining, still watch the shit
>Rinse and repeat

I don't know which is fucking worse, WWE or (You) their autistic fanbase.
>>
>i'm starting a "no" chant online
Legit cringe here
>>
>>2877981
He's a literal cuck/mark that lives and breaths WWE and is proud of it, pure unadulterated cancer.
>>
>getting worked by a heel into promoting the heel when you think you're protesting to work the heel
LMAO GOOD GAME EDRONES VINCE IS LAUGHING.

STAY WORKED
>>
Doesn't Landis work for WWE?
>>
>>2877994
RF247
>>
>>2877994

>getting this worked over Twitter
>>
I got worked so hard I'm not giving them my money anymore

what a rib
>>
>>2878009

>Wasting time posting
>Time is money
>getting this worked
>>
>>2877971
>still watch the shit
Ratings are dropping every year. People aren't watching as much
>>
>>2877971
What an utter autistic fuck, the world is not going to end, get over it.
>>
>>2877997
He's a "consultant"

So, no
>>
>>2878076
Hey Landis.
>>
people on the Big Dick Dave board are absolutely melting down over this
>>
>>2877971
>but still pay for it
that's the problem. 95% of people on /wew/,plebbit, /asp/ and youtube commenters don't pay for it and therefore no one watched talking smack on the network hence its cancellation.
>>
File: max-landis-rainbow.jpg (256KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
max-landis-rainbow.jpg
256KB, 800x533px
>>2877971
This faggot is the face of the IWC
>>
>M-MUH TALKING SMACK XD
>MUH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT MY DUDE
>MUH GREAT PROMOS LMAO

You have 5 weekly hours to do everything they do in talking smack, maybe they could do some good to the show instead of giving us shitty fill up matches
>>
Maybe if you smarks didn't want the show cancelled you should have watched it then. It is consistently in the bottom tier of watched shows weekly on the wee network. Maybe you fucking smarks will finally realise you are just a abhorrently vocal minority bunch of faggots.
>>
>>2878267
>being this contrarian
>>
>>2878285

I used to love watching it right after smackdown but then they threw in 205 live so I kinda stopped.
>>
File: scottie-pippen-laughing.webm (410KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
scottie-pippen-laughing.webm
410KB, 320x240px
>>2877971
>im starting a no chant online

...ok
>>
>>2878285
They do watch it. They just stream it. People who actually buy the network don't go near this shit.
>>
Landis is a dick but Talking Smack should not be canceled. I'm all for him trying to stop it.
>>
>>2877971
Max Landis is only alive because his criminal father didn't get thrown in jail
>>
File: ambrose2.png (228KB, 434x480px) Image search: [Google]
ambrose2.png
228KB, 434x480px
>>2877971
Was there even a great segment on Talking Smack besides the one that The Miz had early on? This isn't as huge a loss as people are making it out to be.
>>
>>2877971

This is the type of whiny entitled crybaby that helicopter parenting produces
>>
>>2878238
Could he be, dare I say, /notourguy/?
>>
>>2878213
Good you fucking retard. Why pay for shit level tier "entertainment" and why is faggot ass trying to shill that bullshit. The whole network should be cancelled.
>>
File: 1500063366533.jpg (197KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1500063366533.jpg
197KB, 678x678px
>>2877971
It's funny watching all of these E Drones all self destruct because of a fucking talk show...

... A fucking talk show
>>
Kek, Renee fags btfo
>>
>>2877997
He did for like two years but that ended.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (27KB, 295x362px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
27KB, 295x362px
>>2877971
>>
>>2878677
It's their "universe" and it's crumbling down.
>>
File: seriously nig.png (54KB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
seriously nig.png
54KB, 400x430px
>>2877971
Geez
>>
>>2877997
He's a consultant and hangs out backstage.

I'm 95% certain that HHH interfering and handing Owens the belt was his idea.
>>
>>2877971
Talking Smack in 1 hour is more entertaining than Raw has been since the brand split.
I'm not even one of those "Raw Vs. Smackdown LOL IT'S A WAR" cunts... I'm just going on what I've enjoyed most as an impartial viewer.
Raw has been mostly fucking shite... there's been 2 weeks AT MOST that Raw has been better than Smackdown.
Talking Smack was actually fucking brilliant.
DB and Renee were amazing every single time... The Miz and Kevin Owens fucking OWNED it when it was live.

I literally see this as a way to make Raw NUMBER 1 again, because it was obvious to anyone with a brain that Smackdown was much much MUCH more entertaining and the stars are used so much better.
They've made Fandango and Tyler Breeze more relevant than 90% of th Raw roster.
>>
>people pay to watch world "wrestling" """"entertainment""""
>>
>nobody watches show
>show gets cancelled
>REEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVED THAT SHOW

le sigh
>>
His dad should have started a "too low" chant.
>>
Fucking 205Jive manlets. Pushing TalkingSmack to later for that shitty show is what ultimately got it cancelled.
>>
>>2878285
Forget about numbers, it's all about burying Renee Young, her other show got cancelled and she's fired from Total Divas
>>
What the fuck, out of every problem to get passionate about. GET BEHIND CESARO OR SOMEONE, NOT A FUCKING SHOW!
>>
>>2879896
How many neckbeards are white Knighton Renee. She is so self absorged and her shit fans actually think everything revolves around her.
>>
Pretty easy to see how this will end up;
>few thousand people sign the petition
>WWE ignores it
>cancels the show anyway
>these fans go back to watching every week because they're masochistic retards who love being tortured by Vince
>rinse and repeat the next time WWE makes a decision they don't like

Why do I know this? I've been witnessing this shit online for over 12 years now. These people won't stop watching. Ever.
>>
>>2878285
PPVs, NXT, and talking smack are literally the only things worth opening the app for.
>>
>>2879983
IDK, Talking Smack was one of the only reasons I had a Network sub so it's easier for me to not sign back up this time.
>>
>>2878285
The fucks complain about any shit WWE does and want Vince to listen to them while they pirate the shit out of RAW and Smack,
>>
>>2877971
I remember why I unfollowed Max Landis. I'm a smacklad, but damn dude chill and enjoy your parents money.
>>
>>2878677
>>2878848
>>2879983
>WAAH WAHH WAHH E DRONES Y U DONT WATCH MUH GOOK SHOW Y ARE U NOT A WEEB LIKE MEEEE WAAAAAAAAAHHH HOW DARE U LIKE SOMETHING ELSE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Where the fuck did those NJPWeebs come from? I don't wanna watch that fucking gook shit, what don't you fucking understand?
>>
>>2878491
>helicopter parenting
I see what you did there.
>>
>>2878681
This is all need to be said. All this hype is from Renee fags.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.