[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meltzer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 11

File: elbow.webm (740KB, 588x574px) Image search: [Google]
elbow.webm
740KB, 588x574px
>Meltzer
>>
>plans change
>>
*cough*
>>
File: 4ba154a9439a5b0e83efd0bf4caa9c00.gif (1001KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
4ba154a9439a5b0e83efd0bf4caa9c00.gif
1001KB, 480x270px
Looks as great as ever.
>>
>y'know
>>
im not sure why people think dave can tell the future. everything about future plans is either him just guessing or going off rumor and covering his bases with "vince likes to change his mind."
>>
>there are people who pay 10.99 for garbage like this
The absolute state of le Meltz
>>
File: 1345472377670.gif (3MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1345472377670.gif
3MB, 150x150px
>>2875361
I do because i need a ton of podcasts to listen to
>>
>>2875336
>That fucking elbow

She's going to be the most over person in NXT after this tournament. She already got a great reaction when she was introduced at the start
>>
How were the ticket sales for this? More or less than the CWC?
>>
>>2875362
Sound like you are trying to convince yourself
>>
Okay, so, somebody tell me if I'm wrong or if I just imagined this shit in a fever dream.

I feel like at some point Triple H confirmed that Hojo wasn't doing the elbow drop in an interview or a podcast or something. Then later on, it pretty much came out and even Meltzer had said that they'd pretty much walked that decision back and she was fine to do the elbow drop.
>>
>>2875373
Nobody in WWE ever said it publicly
>>
>>2875336
Goddamn I love this gook.
>>
>>2875336
>Skies of Arcadia gimmick
hmm
>>
>>2875373
Nah, that initial ban on Kairi's Elbow drop was legit, the reason being Vince (or Trips maybe?) and other higher ups citing that the move already 'belonged' to Bayley or what have you and that she got dibs more or less since she was already using it.

Probably ran that back right after Vince slaughtered Bayley on the main roster and jobbed her out in pathetic fashion to Alexa and Nia and cut her popularity and connection with the fans in half with his booking.

Good for Kairi though, best Elbow since Savage and HBK, puts Bayley and Punk's shitty homage versions to shame.
>>
She'll be having hip replacement surgery by 40
>>
>>2875414
and by then she will be a multi time WWE champ and millionaire

a fine trade off
>>
pretty sure he said weeks ago that she'd likely be allowed to do it
>>
>>2875336

BANNED
>>
>>2875361
I get it for the bantz
>>
>>2875419
No chance
>>
>>2875336
>does a senton
>calls it an elbow drop
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2875336
Wow, what an amazing reaction from the crowd. Women's wrestling is so important.
>>
>>2875336
Not evening memeing here. That is a better elbow drop than anything Macho Man Randy Savage could deliver.
>>
>>2875336
Wow this "elbow" looks fucking ugly. It's a shame WWE didn't ban that shit
>>
>>2875435
>is so obese the diabetes worked his vision into a shoot
>>
Reminder that WWE literally changes plans for their shows as they are happening.

Reminder that Vince decided to end The Streak during the afternoon hours before Wrestlemania.

>>2876009
kek
>>
>>2875409
>Nah, that initial ban on Kairi's Elbow drop was legit
Source: Meltzer's ass
>>
>>2875409
Meltz coping

kek
>>
>>2875409
>>2876098
>>2876101
Bayley has never even won a match with her garbage elbow. Meltz is finished, I hope people enjoy paying $12 a month to hear how great japan is.
>>
>>2875362
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
>>
>>2876118
>Meltz is finished,

keep crying e-Drone

Don't even know why you're mad at him considering how much he overrates WWE matches
>>
>>2876490
>this babby literally pays $12 a month to hear a mumbling autist ramble about how "things could go either way"
>>
>>2875987
go away meiko
>>
>>2875435
>I don't know what a senton is
>>
>>2876503
Learn what buzzwords actually mean
>>
Kairi's elbow is average. Don't know why people like it so much.
>>
Reminder that Meltzer reported on Wednesday (BEFORE THIS HAPPENED) that WWE had changed its mind about the elbow drop because of internet outcry

In other words, Big Dick Dave is VINDICATED
>>
>>2876523
show me a better diving elbow drop in the business today
>>
>WWE would never do that! lol metzer is finished!

>Ambrose still can't use his finisher because of a comedy guy who got released a year ago.
>>
>>2876535
Why are E-drones too retarded to realize that WWE booking and decision making, especially from Vince, is incredibly erratic and volatile, and it's not a stretch of the imagination to believe that plans literally do fucking change back and forth on things many times.
>>
>>2876769
>"why dont poeople understand that i feel good about wasting $12 a month for BIG DAVE and his rumors"
>>
>>2876535
>In other words, Big Dick Dave is VINDICATED

He is probably the reason she was allowed to do it in the first place.
>>
>>2876780
You sure told him bud
>>
>>2876535
Exact quote:

>Kairi Sane (Hojo) is facing Tessa Blanchard in the first round, which surprises me because I had figured they’d earmark both of them to go far in the tournament. Sane was told she could do her elbow off the top rope. She had at first been told to come up with a new finisher as they considered that Bayley’s move. There was a social media outcry on it because that’s her specialty move, and when WWE announced her signing, the release specifically mentioned her elbow off the top rope. But it was actually just confirmed to her that she could use it
>>
>>2875987
Explain please faggot.
I seriously want to hear what retarded reason you have as to why you think possibly the best elbow drop in wrestling today "looks fucking ugly"
>>
>>2875336
she's going to end up fucking herself up doing that shit night in, night out on the notoriously hard wwe mat
>>
File: joe.jpg (95KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
95KB, 1200x675px
>>2875368
-not him, HOWEVER
Sounds like you've never had a boring job
>>
>>2876689
This is a trick. Elbow drops fall under the category of "Flippy shit" and are banned.
>>
>>2877021
>literally not flipping
>>
>>2875975
It got a huge pop.
>>
>>2876118
Bayley won at goddamn Wrestlemania with the elbow m8
>>
>>2876978
>obese weeb mark SEETHING
Go on youtube and watch Randy Savage do his elbow drop. This is how elbow drop should look like. I don't know what this bitch is doing but she is stupid as fuck that's for sure. She will have multiple hip surgeries because of that retarded landing.She is destroying her own body with that shit. Fucking Zack Ryder does a better elbow drop than her. You gotta be a mark not to see that.
>>
>>2877107
Savage had multiple surgeries from using the Elbow Drop so I'm not really sure what your point is.

>in wrestling TODAY
>>
>>2877088
sorry i was havin a piss
>>
File: elbro.gif (4MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
elbro.gif
4MB, 300x168px
>>2877113
>>
>>2877143
I've been a Broski since before Z!TLIS was even trendy, but the El-Bro Drop hasn't got anything on Kairi.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>2877157
>>
>>2877107
Who cares about muh hip. It looks legit painful to the opponent and that's all that matters
>>
>>2877113
In wrestling today what? That's a bad elbow drop so who gives a fuck. But...
>Zack Ryder
You're blind or stupid?

Yeah Savage by doing his elbow fucked up his hips and now image what will happen to this bitch. Keep in mind WWE's schedule in 2017.

Are you this dumb? Are you this big of a mark? That instead of caring about wrestler health you gonna pop for so dumb circus moves?
>>
>>2877164
>caring about the health of professional wrestlers

KEK
>>
>>2875336
another wrestler people pretend to like but will ultimately be forgotten about in a half a year, anyone who says otherwise is lying to seem hip by pretending to know who this le epic over dangerous elbow woman is
>>
>>2877164
Imagine getting this upset because somebody praised a woman.
>>
>>2877159
stop trying, buddy
>>
>>2877179
>pretending to know

She's wrestled on US television within the past year, she's hardly obscure.
>>
File: a wild ambrose appears.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
a wild ambrose appears.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>2877193
>>
>>2877164
To be honest - I don't really care about their health. They are adults and they are making their own choices. If they haven't wanted they wouldn't have chose their moves.

Pro-wrestling is dangerous endeavor. As are sports. You are risking injury everytime you go into the ring. Look at the Neville's injury during that match with Jericho. From fucking baseball slide.

They are using their bodies to earn money to do thing they love for most of them.

Same with Shibata - he almost killed himself doing thing he wanted to do. It was fucking awesome scene in the match, the visual... I got shivers down my spine watching him looking up with the streak of blood running down his face. Perfect asskicker, perfect anime hero to defeat the best fighter in the world.

It is sad when wrestlers got injured, but the job they are having will have their old years painful as fuck. But... they are giving me fun and they entertain me.
>>
>>2875336

How could white women compete?
>>
>>2877198
please stop lying to yourself i like weeb wrestling too but i dont kid myself when i know the truth, i like her but i know a good 20% pretend to know her 10% actually like her and 70% dont know who she is just like most wrestlers in 2017
>>
>>2877211
Did it hurt when you pulled those numbers from your ass?

>>2877199
>running leap from an elevated platform
>>
>>2877164
why the hell would we care about their health? their job is specifically to risk their bodies for our entertainment. that's their choice
>>
>>2877179
>projecting his own ignorant and fickle nature
I've known who Kairi is for years. Never stopped being a fan and never will.
>>
>Kairi win final vs that 4 horsewoman MMA girl

>Ronda is mad about it, attacks Kairi

>Sets up Asuka/Kairi vs Ronda/Other MMA girl
>>
File: have a seat.gif (2MB, 339x253px) Image search: [Google]
have a seat.gif
2MB, 339x253px
>>2877221
>a flying sit down next to your opponent
>>
>>2877179
I bet your dumb ass said the same thing about Asuka when she signed. It's two years later and she's still over as fuck. Kairi will be no different
>>
You are all going to get old and sick anyway just through regular working, ageing and life. Wrestlers are having fun and seeing the world ruining their bodies instead of working on a building site like a retard.
>>
>>2877211
I'm sure there are more than a few people pretending to know who she is just to fit in but you're exaggerating the extent of it
>>
>>2877200
Bro I was about to say something nice but
>I got shivers down my spine watching him looking up with the streak of blood running down his face...
Reddit tier post. You're a literally a mark and I don't even know what you're doing on this site.

It's never good when wrestler does harm to himself on purpose. You brought up Neville's case but that was a accident. Accidents happen to everyone.

Well whatever, the important thing is that elbow drop from OP's webm is trash. It's bad. It's not even a proper elbow drop. Like I said go watch Savage do an elbow drop because that's how elbow drop should look like. Even Ryder's or Shane's elbow drop is better than whatever's that bitch doing
>>
>>2877268
Shibata didn't give himself brain damage on purpose.

>whatever's that bitch

Need a hug?
>>
>>2877268
BPPWTS
>>
>>2877281
Hurt your feeling bitch? Show tits or gtfo

>hitting headbutts straight on other guys forehead
>not giving yourself brain damage on purpose
How dumb are you?
>>
>>2877256
This
>>
>>2877302
>knowing this little

Why isn't Okada retired if the headbutts were all that did it?

>Hurt your feeling bitch?

You should probably spend less time being angry over women and more time learning English.
>>
>>2877256
This. I'd rather have a somewhat shorter, fun life over some boring long one.
>>
>>2877268
I watched the Shibata match live (living in Europe means I watched it around noon) and it was fucking amazing. I can't go back now and watch it. I want to remember him for the badass he was. I don't think so I would be able to watch the match now after knowing what happened.

And yes, I am a mark. I am not ashamed of that. I have fun watching wrestling.

And if it's not a elbow drop, what that is then?
>>
>>2875336
>Implying it was ever a story
He was given bad info
>>
>>2877268
>>2877354
And yes, I am the poster you answered before with the long post, not the guy who tries to shit-talk to you.
>>
>>2875373
The story was a non starter from Meltzer
>>
>>2877327
btfo'd
>>
>>2876009
You Sgt. Slaughtered him.
>>
>>2877159
I loved that fakeout at Wrestlemania when he did the elbow drop and everyone in here was like "aw shit he's repeating himself, no crazy Shane drop this year lads"

Then he busts out a goddamn shoot star
>>
>>2877327
Oh no I made a typo and missed an s. Wow you really showed me huh...
Do you think that anybody gives a fuck about grammar on fucking 4chan?

>knowing this little
Yeah it's a shame you don't know shit. You never been in a fight so you don't know that anybody hitting headbutt on a forehead is a fucking retard and is hurting himself on purpose and hurting himself more than he is hurting his opponent.
Now fuck off with your bullshit you fucking mark
>>
>>2877384
Damn, anonetty is seething after being outmaneuvred
Wat do?
>>
>>2877354
This is amazing. Our conversation has no purpose since we are not even talking about the same thing. I'm talking about business and you're talking about people fake fighting like it's a real thing. I need to keep this in mind next time I'm talking to those New Japan fans.

Oh and it's not an elbow drop as you can see on >>2877242 gif. You need to drop an elbow on your opponent for it to be an elbow drop.
>>
>>2875362
>not listening to free non-pretentious podcasts
>not supporting more entertaining people like Konnan
>>
>>2877419
...what? I never said it is a real thing. I am talking about amazing visual. For example Lord of Rings movies ("Run you fools!" shot is great and a perfect example for this) had great visuals as well and it's fake as well.

It's same visual entertainment media as any other. I for example write and prepare dance routines for experimental dance troupes and if I see great wrestling match it is having same effect on me as watching great dance perfomance. And it's similar in the injury department. Several years ago we had a dancer paralyze herself for a while by missing her partner. She fell from the stage and injured herself really bad. She came back and now dances again. These people are all insane. And wrestlers are same.

Kairi hits the elbow to the ribs of her opponent and sits besides them. difference is with her throwing legs high up in the air.
>>
>>2877419
Hey dude did you reply to the wrong gif? That gif shows her literally dropping her elbow on the side of her opponent's midsection. Just letting you know in case you messed up or something
>>
>>2877453
Yeah not really my man. She hits the mat and lands hard on her hips and then she 'sits' her elbow on her opponets ribs.

And like I said we don't have anything to talk about because we're talking about two different things.
Oh and please never compare wrestling to movies, other sports or whatever. It works completely different, has different rules, different structure etc.
>>
>>2877491
Not for me - I watch visual media same way. Flow of the movement, ability of human body and what are you trying to accomplish.

And can you please elaborate on those different rules and structure? I am a new fan, I haven't access to wrestling when I was young (eastern communist block, even in the 90s it was seen as that fake weird violent thing for redneck americans), so I watch it with eye trained watching dance routines.
>>
>>2877491
> She hits the mat and lands hard on her hips and then she 'sits' her elbow on her opponets ribs.
Different anon, but from watching that .gif over and over, I've noticed she drops her legs and leans forward at the last moment to land more on her calf, knee and thigh rather than the hip itself. Not saying that there's no impact on the hip bone, but probably a good bit less than you'd think.
>>
File: 141775597798.jpg (49KB, 628x428px) Image search: [Google]
141775597798.jpg
49KB, 628x428px
>>2876490
>considering how much he overrates WWE matches

Is this the thing that Meltz dick suckers tell to themselves now?
>>
>>2877384
So why isn't Okada retired?

>>2877761
He even admits he grades WWE matches on easy mode
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.