[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE's newest championships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: new titles.jpg (609KB, 989x885px) Image search: [Google]
new titles.jpg
609KB, 989x885px
It's been about a year since the brand split and introduction of new titles. How have they been booked? Best and worst reigns?
>>
Best booked BY FAR is the Cruiserweight championship, solely to due Neville. He's had the best main roster title reign by far.

Th booking of all the other titles has ranged from mediocre to downright terrible.
>>
I totally forgot cesric alexander was cw champion, all the first champions are shit with shitty reigns except the beauty and the man beast
>>
Neville's heel turn was based, however I don't want to see him in the CWD anymore
>>
Wyatt family should've had a longer reign.
>>
baloretty worst champ
>>
>>2873853
*becketty
>>
>>2873775
>Bray and Randy was Smackdown Tag champ
Forgot that was a thing because everyone was just waiting for Randy to turn on Bray
>>
>universal
Brock's reign so far has been good despite only one defense. Prize fighters rarely fight.
>womyn's
Who fucking cares hahaha
>smack tags
Was hoping Randy and Bray would make it prestigious and lose it via betrayal but they jobbed to fucking AA and it's stagnated since.
>cw
Shit until Neville got it. Is Kalisto in the CW show yet?
>>
Based vacant breaking gender lines.
>>
I completely forgot Rich Swann had the flippy shit title for a bit.
>>
>>2873787
You racist piece of shit that's clearly Apollo Crews.
>>
What even happened to American Alpha?
>>
>>2873775
Owens was a good Universal champion and Neville has been great. Everything else has been shit. Actually, heel Usos have been pretty good too.
>>
>>2873889
Haven't done anything in particular since Mania, Gable's done some singles stuff.
>>
>Universal
Balor/Seth was a good feud and Balor probably would've been a good champion although who knows how they would've gone once Goldberg got involved.
Owens did everything he could in his segments and his matches, especially on PPV (how many fucking table bumps did he take) and he himself was really entertaining on the mic and in the ring but his reign was dragged down by some bad finishes.
Goldberg was great and all, but he didn't need the title. Goldberg getting the title from Owens hurt both of their runs because it demoted Owens to the US Title and it made Goldberg a belt pillow for Lesnar.
Lesnar has been great when he's around and there was something to the idea of him being a final boss monster with this year long reign, but it looks like his reign is gonna end with a real whimper, instead after only one defense. It's gonna make that whole two months he wasn't around really lame in retrospect.
>Smack Women's
Pretty based. Becky's first reign was unfortunately underwhelming due to health reasons, but Alexa was really good before going to Raw exposed her bad and Naomi has been a fun champ too.
>Smack Tag's
Heath and Slater were great. Wyatts lost it too soon. American Alpha got it too early, did nothing with it and despite how great the matches with the Usos were, they had very little build-up, very little heat and never made it to PPV. Usos have been really great champs although them walking out was really disappointing.
>CW
TJP stunk. Kendrick was good and had a GREAT promo at Survivor Series. Swann is a great worker and pretty charismatic but his goose was cooked the second Neville showed up. Neville has obviously been incredible.

Honestly? More good than bad, as long as you don't let the bad finishes in KO's reign bother you too much.
>>
>>2873775
Smackdown Tag-Team has had the best run of any of them
>>
Uso, Owens(not booked very well but he pulled it off), Neville.
>>
File: new_titles_01.jpg (31KB, 405x199px) Image search: [Google]
new_titles_01.jpg
31KB, 405x199px
So which is the correct way to hold the belt?
>>
>>2874092
I'd say Goldberg, because the top part ia suppose to be facing you
>>
>>2874092
With Aryan hands.
>>
>>2874092
The way Lesnar has it is correct, it's easier to hold the belt in the air in one transition that way. (In this case the championship rotates 90 degrees to the right and it is held up in the air the correct way)
>>
>>2873853
Being mean to Finn is not allowed
>>
>>2874092

Bork because it's the man's way. Goldberg holds it like a woman.
>>
>>2873911
Alexa was exposed long before Raw. Remember that literal one star match with Naomi at No Mercy? Her push ruined Becky's reign and the division a whole.
>>
>>2873911
Poor Swan, really likeable baby face boggled down by shitty booking and being placed on 205 live, winning the belt on that show really did nothing for his pusy
>>
>>2873775
Usos should just hold onto the tag titles forever desu
>>
>>2874312
Swann is a casualty of one of 205 Live's biggest problems - lack of credible heels. Neville's amazing and everything he's involved in is must-see. TBK is great and regularly produces wrestlekino and puts his guy over strong.

Then after that, there's nothing. Dar, Gulak and Daivari are jokes, Nese has no personality, TJP's a good worker and a good douchebag heel but I dunno he's missing something.

It's a shame because the lack of heel depth hurts the fact that 205 Live has so many awesome babyfaces. Off the top of my head, Swann, Tozawa, Gallagher, Ali, Cedric, all great babyfaces, just not enough time or opponents for all of them.
>>
>>2873775
Naomi is terrible.
>>
>>2874092
We read left to right, so Goldberg holds the belt correctly as you can clearly see the words printed on the title. Lesnar holds it upside down.
>>
>>2874300
I enjoyed her on SmackDown, she was part of plenty of great segments on TV. I'll admit, she was pretty bad on PPV.

On Raw, she just sucks all the time. The segments aren't as good, she's not salvaging them with her character work anymore and the matches have gotten even worse because Raw booking is in effect. Whatever you wanna say about her on SmackDown, she's orders worse on Raw.
>>
Forgot Balor was champ lmao
Forgot Oldfag was champ
Forgot alpha was tag champs
Forgot the Orton/Wyatt bullshit
Forgot Becky was champ

Lotta forgetabble shit
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.