[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a face (heel). So remember kids, if you lose against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
This is a face (heel). So remember kids, if you lose against someone its perfectly fine to try to muder him.
>>
He's not a good guy
>>
The problem with Reigns' actions this past week are the fact that a babyface is never supposed to stoop to the heel's level. The whole idea of tit for tat or 'turnabout is fair play' is fine up to a certain point in the ring, but Jesus Christ, a babyface is not supposed to attack the heel worse than the heel ever attacked him. That is just a terrible babyface right there, teaching kids "It's fine to stoop to the bad guys level and go 1000x lower than he ever did because y'know he started it!"
The point of a babyface like the mould they are trying to stick Reigns into is to be this moral upstanding example to kids, you then cannot have that same babyface stooping to the level of the heel and doing even worse shit under the pretense of "BUT HE STARTED IT"
Babyfaces like that are supposed to be upstanding examples of morality that don't stoop to the dirty tactics level of the heel, they get their revenge back by winning the fight fair and square clean in the middle, that is their moral victory and revenge they can lord over the heel then forever.
It's quite easy to tell the man personally scripting Reigns is a complete and utter sociopath given the insane leaps in logic one has to make to justify Roman's actions in a classic good guy/bad guy morality compass scenario.
What Roman did was the antithesis of babyface, and no don't give me that Stone Cold bullshit, Austin was an outlier, a unique once in a lifetime case of a heel who got over as a face because of the social zeitgeist of the time where traditional classical babyface heroes were played out and corny. You cannot defend this shit by comparing it to Austin because Roman is not over like Austin ever was or will be at all ever. Ever.
>>
>>2872999
Roman's berserk mode against Strowman wasn't the first and won't be the last.

He is not a cookiecutter goody-two shoes babyface in the mold of Bayley, Hulkster or John Cena, in fact he is not a babyface anymore. He is presented as a full blown tweener.

He'll never be a heel but he will be a tweener who doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>2873002
This will never work.
Stone Cold himself says if fans are unsure of how to react you if you are not a fully defined heel or face, soon they will stop reacting to you at all.
If they keep going down this path with Roman he will be getting 0 response within a year.
They need to turn him heel because the face shit isn't working and insisting he is a tweener because they can't handle the fact he is getting booed is only going to kill him quicker.
Not that I am against that mind you, I get a great quick out of watching Vince argue with his audience and reality on a weekly basis, via Reigns and the commentators trying to gaslight the viewing audience at home.
>>
>>2873005
The fans react to him though, they boo regardless of how the wwe trys to portray him
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>2872988
>This never happened
>>
>>2873432
They only portray him one way you fucking retard.
>>
>>2873002
If he's a tweener then they need to stop fucking making fan fiction video packages where everybody loves him.
>>
>I'm the BIG DOG and THIS IS MY YARD. I'll protect it any cost
>But I have nothing but respect for my opponents and wish them the best

??????
>>
>>2872988
>going to desperate extremes against a literal monster that has been trying to kill you all year
>still not enough

This is actually meant to put over Braun you fucking idiot
>>
>>2872988
>loses his match against Braun
>demands title match for no reason the night after

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2873674
>>2873680
Hogan never pulled any shit like this.
>>
>>2873686
>Almost kills a man
>Challenges brock lesnar

Makes perfect sense
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.