[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weighing in at 205 pounds Is he the man to save 205 live /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>weighing in at 205 pounds

Is he the man to save 205 live /asp/?
>>
>already beat a heavyweight on the main roster
>>
I love the idea of a feud between him and Neville but Vince is blantly going to fumble it so I would rather not.
>>
>>2872815
Trouble is they should have never placed this Crusierweight Division in the lower card on the roster.
>>
>>2872811
Looks like what Snorebin should if Snorebin ever got a clue and shaved his head.
>>
>>2872816
They had a match on the show with the UK Tournament
>>
>>2872811
oh boy another lad with a beard!
>>
File: ig.png (3MB, 1439x1863px) Image search: [Google]
ig.png
3MB, 1439x1863px
>>2872811
When WWE posted this to their Instagram, playing off the fact that Neville was the only person to defeat Black on WWE's ground, all the comments were "Please God, don't sentence him to the cruiserweight mines"
>>
>>2872828
>hairless manboy this fucking upset
>>
>>2872832
>Neville was the only person to defeat Black on WWE's ground

he's had like 4 matches
>>
>>2872828
Maybe someday you''ll be old enough to grow one, champ

18+
>>
>>2872838
He's had like 9 televised matches, some 60+ if you count houseshows, but you know how quick WWE is to start going on about a "streak"
>>
>>2872838
Everybody in NXT is hyped as undefeated before they lose
>>
>>2872837
>>2872840
>needing a beard to hide half your ugly face
And yes, I can grow a beard, one that almost definitely looks better than the aesthetic you have of pubes glued to your face.
>>
>>2872842
Yeah, Drew McIntyre and Killian Dain are both "undefeated" despite Drew being there for like five minutes.

I get it a little bit more with Black because they're clearly building to something with him since his whole story so far has been "come in, kick a dude's fucking head off, sit down."
>>
>>2872811
>Wasting Tommy End on shit like this

No one is going to watch 205 Live. Stop trying to make 205 Live happen. It's not going to happen.
>>
>>2872811
Why is everyone on the roster skinnyfat?

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2872811
Based
>>
>>2873360
>implying tommy end isn't already shit
If I wanted to see edgy skinny fat guys who looked like they spent their allowance at hot topic, I'd got to hot topic
>>
>>2873308
>slinking back hours later to post this

Skinner_PATHETIC.png
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.