[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has finally settled, who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Now that the dust has finally settled, who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>2872319
Yo mama !
>>
This whole run was Jericho secretly taking the piss out of how WWE books tag teams.

Ever since the Rockers, the WWE has treated every team like a potential split just waiting to happen - like the double cross is the only good story you can come up with for a tag team.

From day one of Jericho saying "My very best friend forever" about KO, he was telegraphing the obvious split.

What makes it funnier is that the WWE is still trying to use that same angle. At GBOF they explicitly compared Enzwho and Big CAWs to The Rockers.
>>
>>2872545
>secretly
I really liked Jericho's list run. But man it's like one of the worst kept secret traditions in pro wrestling. Almost all tag teams and stables pretty much exist to eventually break up.
>>
>>2872627
This is only true of WWE.

No shortage of career teams outside it.
>>
>>2872627
You read that entire post wrong. Try again.

It was not secret that there would be a double cross.

Jericho was secretly mocking WWE's predictable booking of tag teams.

And, as >>2872629
said - it really is only WWE that resorts to "le Rockers twist" for every big team.
>>
>>2872640
My point is that there's no "piss to secretly take" about how WWE are booking their tag teams, doofus. There's no difference in how you want to word it.
>>
>>2872649
You misread the post, thinking that the bit being described as "secret" was the eventual double cross, when it was describing Jericho amusing himself with the private joke that all WWE teams end this way. That's all, don't sweat it.

It was still a neat way to re-tell a fossilised angle.
>>
>>2872664
>private joke
Are you retarded? You're clearly not fluent in english.
>>
>>2872670
*English
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.