[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Le Meltz' GBOF ratings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: GBOF.jpg (30KB, 220x321px) Image search: [Google]
GBOF.jpg
30KB, 220x321px
>Neville vs Tozawa 3.25

>Bray Wyatt vs Seth Rollins 2.75

>Cass vs Enzo 1

>Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Hardys 3.25

>Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss 2.75

>The Miz vs Dean Ambrose 2.5

>Strowman vs Reigns 3.75

Slater vs Hawkins Dud

>Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe 3.5
>>
>>2872277
Pitiful.
>>
Wow he was actually realistic for once
>>
>>2872277
BBD getting another high rating, why won't obese smarks admit he's good in the ring?
>>
>>2872277
>Cass vs Enzo 1
That match was fun as fuck. If you didn't enjoy watching a giant toss around an overselling ragdoll then I don't want to be your friend.
>>
File: 182934892111.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
182934892111.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>2872277
>THE STATE OF WWMEME
NOT 1 (ONE) 4-STAR MATCH, NOT EVEN FOR ROMAN.

I think the G1 USA shows just really pushed him over the edge. He sounded so turned off about having to watch WWE again after having watched the G1 shows.
>>
>>2872277
>Cass vs Enzo 1
Meltzer confirmed retard. Just because a match is a squah doesn't make it automatically bad. That match had the best storytelling of the night. The promo right before was great as well.
>>
>>2872315
It was rambling nonsense like every Enzo promo
>>
>>2872307
>>2872315
>Redditors
a promo isn't a match (and the promo was still trypical meme Enzo), and a squash match can never be anything more than bottom tier "match" that's just used to get big guys that can't work over. In a way they're like how a blowout match in any sport is considered shit.
>>
>>2872325
What's it like to just say everything you don't agree with is reddit?
>>
>>2872336
>SEETHING
>>
>>2872340
you have to go back
>>
>>2872340
>>2872325
>Am I fitting in yet?
>>
>>2872315
>That match had the best storytelling of the night

That's a terrible opinion.
>>
>>2872287
>3.75
>High
>>
>>2872307
>>2872315
Lucha Underground has better squashes on a weekly basis
>>
>>2872277
As I'm not a baby or a person with no opinion who needs someone else(aka an old stuttering fuck) to tell me if something is good or not, here's my take on the matches

>Neville vs Tozawa
meh
>Bray Wyatt vs Seth Rollins
Shit
>Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Hardys
Very good
>Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss
Decent in general, very good for a womyn match
>The Miz vs Dean Ambrose
OK
>Strowman vs Reigns
Best of the PPV
>Slater vs Hawkins
Literally what
>Brock vs Joe
Even though, I don't like that fat joe is made to look competitive and threatening to Bork(because it makes no fucking sense after he barely beats guys like Roman and even Seff who's scared as fuck of Bork), the match was decent
>>
>>2872605
Oh forgot
>Cass vs Enzo
Short but good match and actually made me feel bad for Enzo
>>
>>2872277
Based Braun carrying Roman to another above the curve match
>>
>>2872570
>SEETHING
>>
>>2872605
>>2872612
No one cares about your opinion
>>
>3.75
Why?

It wasn't a wrestling match since Braun did no wrestling moves and Roman just did his standard fare until they left the ring halfway in a brawl.

It should be 2.75 or 3. I think 3 is appropriate because of Roman's ambulance antics.
>>
>>2872625
You mad fag?
You sucking and riding that Meltzer old cock
>>
>>2872605
>As I'm not a baby
>Unironically watches WWE
>Unironically watches their most child friendly show
>>
>>2872634
It was entertaining, that's all what matters.
>>
>>2872641
Well yeah, if you're not blind and see the crowds, adults watch WWE,it's still not a show for children even though it's PG, example being that ambulance crash from GBOF PPV and the name itself(of the PPV)
Surprised you didn't call me an e drone yet, you still have time
>>
>>2872277
>>Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe 3.5
How? Bork has to look like a complete retard to let this fat fuck get behind him and lock in his soft as fuck looking submission maneuver because he can't even lock it in properly.
>>
>>2872277
>All under 4 stars
Why is Meltz doing this? He's going to lose a lot of subscriptions by not overrating WWMEME like he usually does.
>>
>>2872277
>10 suplex and an F5 spread across an undending chokehold is somehow a 3.5

And people don't realize Meltz overinflates the shit out of WWE's star ratings.
>>
>>2872277
So Reigns is always on the best rated matches?
>>
>The worst New Japan match is better than the best WWMeme match

I'd hate to be an E drone right about now
>>
>Sasha vs Bliss
>2.75

That was by far Bliss's best match yet and Sasha sold her ass off for her. It only got a 2.75.

Bliss is awful in the ring
>>
>>2872277
>Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe 3.5
Match was fucking awesome.
>>
>>2872277
>Bray Seth 2.75
>Miz Dean 2.5
and you niggers tell me Seth is the Jannetty
>>
>>2872927
Double Jannetty.
>>
>>2872911
She really is
>>
>>2872904
>muh workrate

Roman/Strowman ambulance angle was more entertaining than any match.
>>
>>2872911
It doesnt matter. She is a gift to the eyes and she is the best cutting promos, and thats all """women's wrestling""" is abut. SO its ok, she is the best, period.
>>
>>2872277
>That fucking CLASSIC that Sheasaro and Hardys the Hardys put on
>Not Even 4 stars

Eat my fucking dick, Meltz. You fucking weeb.
>>
>>2872277
holy shit, plebbit was orgasming like it was the best PPV in a while

>0 (zero) 4 star matches
>>
>>2874787
Stars are so fucking overrated. WrestleMania 14 and SummerSlam '98 are the two of the best WWF shows of all time and they have a combined ONE 4-star match.
>>
>>2872277
The only thing that works me (other than rating individual matches in the first place) are the fraction of a star rating.

What could the Wyatt/Rollins match need to give it that extra .25 of a star to make it 3 stars? what made him give the extra .25 star to the Hardys/Cesaro match?

Round up or down, I don't give a shit just make it a whole number.
>>
>>2872277
That seems fairly accurate. The show was consistent but not great.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.