[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLOYD CONOR HELP BOOST OUR RATINGS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-13-11-04-59~.png (234KB, 480x544px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-13-11-04-59~.png
234KB, 480x544px
FLOYD CONOR HELP BOOST OUR RATINGS!
>>
>>2871622
Cringe
>>
>>2871622
This is becoming so pathetic. Face it Gaytch. 1.8's and 1.9's are the new normal. No high profile celebrity will ever appear on your carny shitshow again
>>
>>2871622

Neither guy went 1 sentence without saying fuck. Vince and Kevin would have heart attack within 1 minute of someone talking.
>>
The desperation is palpable.
>>
>dentonfag thread
>>
>doesn't acknowledge the existence of other wrestling promotions because promoting the competition is stupid
>begs the two manlets for the privilege of promoting their fight on Raw
Really makes you think.
>>
Why is he talking about mics? It was in this tweet too.
>>
>>2871622
>>2871630
I don't get this. I thought ratings were super low now because everyone is just using the network. What's the problem?
>>
So fucking desperate.

Remember when Michael Sam was relevant for a week, and WWE invited him onto Raw? He totally no sold them and WWE acted like they didn't get stood up.

Mayweather and McGregor are so far above WWE it's laughable they'd even ask them to come on one of their garbage shows
>>
The desperation is just flat out embarrassing.
>>
>>2871695
>Mayweather and McGregor are so far above WWE
>Mayweather
>above WWE

Uh... did you forget the Big Show match?
>>
>>2871669
The Network doesn't post RAW's until months later, pinhead. You still have to watch it live if you want to see it immediately, though I don't know why anyone would.
>>
>>2871705
Compared to how exponentially famous he has gotten, Mayweather Jr. was basically a nobody back in 2008.
>>
HAHAHAHHHAHAH
this is beyond pathetic
>>
>>2871705
Yes. I did. I didn't watch WWE in that time period.

Still desperate and I still highly doubt they'll show up on Raw.
>>
>>2871661
First press conference Showtime cut Conor's mic when he attempted to respond to Floyd. Second conference was hilarious

https://youtu.be/TWtKUdvWqe4
>>
>>2871768
>Why do you have a backpack? You can't even read!
>>
>>2871774
> You're dressed like a 12 year old break dancer, this man's 40 years old, DRESS YOUR FUCKING AGE!
>>
>WWE
>>
>>2871622
cringe
>>2871768
apex cringe
>>
>>2871622
I've seen this like 5 times from WWE now. This is genuine desperation.
>>
>>2871622
send Rusev to beat the shit out of both of them, it'd be worth it. anything else is just cringe
>>
It's very sad but it also speaks to the carny nature of a Mayweather / McGregor fight. People know it's rigged and scripted but will still watch it. Same thing happened with Floyd/ Pacman, you knew it was going to be a song and dance routine but watched that shit anyway.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.