[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesnt Bryan just fire Mike Sempercuck and get Based Filthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Xd3ipfCT-1.jpg (262KB, 1634x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Xd3ipfCT-1.jpg
262KB, 1634x1632px
Why doesnt Bryan just fire Mike Sempercuck and get Based Filthy to host WOL with him?
>>
I don't get it. Mike seems to hate him and they have no chemistry together.
>>
I like Mike, is that wrong
>>
Why doesn't he block Ryan from Cumberland?
>>
>>2871156
Ryan and Jim are draws

Dr Lucha should be banned for putting all the listeners to sleep every week.
>>
No one like filthy tom and he failed a drug test and lied about it to all of us.

Mike and dave used to do podcast kino with sin limente but that stopped for some reason
>>
>>2871130
Vinny < Bryan/Mike
>>
Better question, why do you listen to those hacks?
>>
>>2871582
filthy is hilarious.
Mike on the other hand pisses me off with his fat-breathing
>>
>>2871142
Nah Mike's cool. It's Vinny that is shit.

Filthy > Bry-Guy > Mike >>>>>>>>>>>> Vinny
>>
>>2872599
>hating based Big Vinny V

His delivery is what makes the B & V show
>>
Mike is the GOAT sidekick.

>Vinny
>complete door mat, bad at his job, has an erection for Ireland like all betas, still managed to have sex and get married which is more than most people on 4chan so good for him. The most edible.

>Craig
>husky patrician voice, mountain among men, a real man with a real job, doesn't give a fuck about Bryan's yapping. The most fatherly.

>Dave
>teacher, father figure, will always argue things even if it turns out they agree because of some minor detail. The most fuckable.

>Filthy
>Bryan's very sensitive friend, loves Kane, and desperately wants to work with Bryan in a match either as an opponent or a manager. The most huggable.

>Mark
>Only comes by once a year to comment on the The Royal Rumble. Outstages Bryan at ranting and raving about shit. Is a serious film maker with fans all over the world. The most funny.

>Dr Lucha
>Forgettable. The most forgettable.

>Mike
>Never takes shit from Bryan. Tolerates Filthy's "feud" because he knows Filthy is lonely. Good friends with Dave. Knows everything about New Japan Pro Wrestling. Carries the entire show all by himself whenever Bryan has to go to the dentist (like every month). The most perfect man.
>>
Who are the best callers?

The top three IMO:

1. Jim from Virginia
Always polite. Friendly attitude with Bryan and Mike. Gets to the point. Loves women and women-related wrestling.

2. Ryan from Cumberland.
Member of the Illuminati. Knows the truth. Bryan always gets terrified when he calls in.

3. The Strowman Scot
Fucking loves Braun Strowman.
>>
FILTHY FOUR
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE
>>
got the kiwi? want to see their beef
>>
>>2871164
Confirmed. I only listen to WOL to hear Jim call in and ramble about women's wrestling. Those weeks where he was sick was hell. You could tell Bryan missed him, too.
>>
>Ctrl F
>No mention of Granny

All of you deserve to be put into a power knuckle hold
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>When Craig made his Raw debut
Has there ever been a better moment?
https://youtu.be/Uz1KXqGbW6s?t=1m20s
>>
is Filthy Tom the one that always sounds like he doesnt want to be there? either way best hosts are Craig and Granny
>>
File: DCPoQ57V0AA5Ply.jpg (282KB, 1199x899px) Image search: [Google]
DCPoQ57V0AA5Ply.jpg
282KB, 1199x899px
>>2873240
Granny is the GOAT

>Hates manlets
>Hates skinny geeks
>Hates wrestling
>>
>>2872599
Wrong
Filthy>Bryan>Vinny>Mike>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Craig>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mark
>>
>>2872666
>Carries the entire show all by himself whenever Bryan has to go to the dentist (like every month).

why isn't this ever addressed?
>>
File: jimfromvirginiaguy.jpg (47KB, 669x519px) Image search: [Google]
jimfromvirginiaguy.jpg
47KB, 669x519px
>>2871130
>Not wanting a Jim from Virginia and Bryan podcast

why live, senpai?
>>
He should get Wang to be his co-host
>>
>>2873519
The December to Dismember after show is the best thing to ever come out of the observer universe because of Mark
>>
>>2873519
Mark is fucking great.
>>
>God tier
Vinny on topic
Banter Meltzer
>Amazing Tier
Mark
Wang
>Good tier
Craig
>Whatever tier
Granny
Vinny off topic
>Bad tier
Straight business meltzer who talks over everything
Everyone else

I dont understand why people hate mark. The guys great
>>
File: Michael_Cole_(1997).1.jpg (52KB, 1102x789px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Cole_(1997).1.jpg
52KB, 1102x789px
>>2875387
>its a meltz talks for the first 30 minutes about some old guy you've never heard of because he died or got cancer or something episode
>>
>>2872666
>Semp literarlly posting on /asp/ to put hmself over
This is low even by your standards Mike
>>
>>2873240
How is granny so ugly when Bryan is such a qt
>>
>>2872686

you forgot the E DRONE that made one Bryan and Semp shoot on him for like half of the show lmao
>>
>>2873357
>bryan is over 40 in this pic
Are vanilla midgets given immortality to eternally suffer?
>>
>dave's jannetty

who cares?
>>
>>2872608
Vinny is a cringey faggot bayley mark
>>
> A man DARE put his hands on a woman the same size and who wants to compete against the men?
> REEEEE!!!
EVERY week.
>>
>listening to people talking about wrestling

yikes
>>
Best Tier
>Vinny (when Bryan shuts the fuck up and lets him talk)
>Granny (when Bryan shuts the fuck up and lets her talk)

Great Tier
>Um, y'know... Dave (when Bryan shuts the fuck up and lets him talk)
>Filthy (when within his area of expertise

Good Tier
>Filthy (when kayfabe chestbeating)
>Mike (after he gets Bryan to shut up)
>Craig (after Bryan shuts up)

Meh Tier
>Mark and the other Randos

Hopefully Silent Audio Engineer Tier
>Bryan
>>
>>2880543
Dave is God Tier
>>
>>2873528
He has had bad teeth and ignored the issues for a long time. He's paying for it now and regularly visits the dentist because he's terrified of going through another deep cleaning. Listen to the episode with Britt Baker (dentist and pro wrestler who got squashed by Nia Jax on Raw once).
>>
>>2873240
I'll give you a face finish before that happens, wimp.
>>
>>2872666
Satan confirms this to be true. Even though you forgot Granny and Wang.
>>
>>2880619
Dave can't exist as a standalone. He ALWAYS needs a handler/interviewer and fluctuates wildly depending on who it is, otherwise he would be God tier. Luckily he guests on a lot of different shows.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.