[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HES FUCKING FINALLY HERE ADAM COLE NEXT??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4722.jpg (347KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4722.jpg
347KB, 2048x1152px
HES FUCKING FINALLY HERE

ADAM COLE NEXT??
>>
his eyes are really creepy to me
>>
>>2871103
Kyle who? Really.
>>
File: Kyle O'Reilly Fedora.png (102KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
Kyle O'Reilly Fedora.png
102KB, 300x286px
You mean this Fedora Neckbeard?
>>
>>2871103
Unironically literally who
>>
>more outlaws shitting up NXT
No thanks

Call me when some real men get hired
>>
is another indie manlet? i don't follow the minor leagues
>>
>>2871129
Who are any of their darling geeks? They all flop within a few months and they move onto the next jackass.
>>
>Kyle O'Reilly
>Bobby Fish
>Adam Cole
>Roderick Strong
Will any of these guys make it?
>>
>>2871132
>Bingo hall wrestling hiring outlaw wrestlers
Damn really activates my brain
>>
>>2871167
Adam as an upper midcarder because he can work the mic, the rest are literal vanilla midgets
>>
So did he win or lose his debut match cause I like Tommy End way more than Vanilla O'Reilly
>>
>>2871103
For most indie guys who get signed to NXT I usually at least have heard their name once
but this guy is a literal who
>>
>>2871167
None sadly.
>>
>>2871188
Lost, technically hasn't signed a contract yet, but signs point toward he will.

No one should be hating, him and Fish are a nice replacement for DIY, which is good since the tag division is dead as fuck.
>>
>>2871103
Literally who?
>>
More Indy darling?

NXT gets more cringe by the day
>>
>>2871227
Good. And Kyle is definitely the Jannetty of those two
>>
>>2871103
To 205 Live it is.
>>
>>2871103
Who?
>>
>>2871243
You don't recognize [generic first name, last name]?
>>
Finally, everyone knew this was he only place we could reasonably expect him to show up. I'm just surprised he kept his name.
>>
>>2871271
>I'm just surprised he kept his name.
It won't last, he probably hasn't signed a full contract yet like when Damo came over
>>
This is why NXT is shit now. Too many american independent wrestlers from roh and not a good mix of new wwe guys, wwe veterans and top global talent.

Still think it was at its best with Neville, Zayn, Kidd and Breeze as the top guys
>>
File: Cheeseburger_at_Alpha_One.jpg (13KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeseburger_at_Alpha_One.jpg
13KB, 220x293px
>>2871103
cheeseburger when?
>>
>>2871440
They already have Ellsworth, and having a black man as comedy jobber would be viewed as racist in USA.
>>
>Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Riley both debut to be jobbed out to Black
>>
Adam will appear on the next PPV probably.
>>
>>2871440
I can see him doing big thangs if he signs with Titus WorldWiieeeeeeedde
>>
>>2871128
>hairless preteen in charge of recognising facial hair
>>
>>2871132
>actually being a professional wrestler means you're not "a real man"

BEAR FUCKING SUITS
>>
>>2871291
Of those 4 names you listed 0 are US and 1 of them could only maybe pass for homegrown
>>
>>2871250
>STEVE O'MALLEY
>KRIS HEMPHRY
>MICHAEL DARTMOUTH
and new NXT tag champs
>THE UPRISING

This is the future of NXT.
>>
>>2871167
No, and they shouldn't either, nothing distinguishes them from each other. Muh workrate can only take you so far if you're bland to look at and listen to.
>>
>>2872573
>implying you know shit about any of them besides Roddy
>>
Man, WWE right now reminds me so much of WCW 1998 where they just keep signing all these guys. The roster is so bloated right now.
>>
>>2872597
I know they're all mediocre vanilla midgets, overrated and loved by faggots such as (You)
>>
>>2872704
Thanks for proving me right
>>
>>2871167
They'll go as far as Austin Aries

So basically:

>on main roster for a couple of months
>wtf why arent i wwe world champion id totally be the next daniel bryan/cm punk if they gave me a chance
>hey vince make me the champ
>vince:no
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck this im going back to the bingo halls where I'll be the fifty time mahsgwe (mid atantic high school gym wrestling enterrainment) world champion and you'll be sorry
>>
Another no charisma fuckhead that's going to do nothing. Fucking hell, why doesn't the WWE just use one of million other CAW wrestlers they've got and give them a character. They keep signing these decent wrestlers, make them stop using half their moveset, then expect people to give a shit about some generic looking white guy using his own name.
>>
>>2872723
>this is what Drones have convinced themselves is the reason for A-Double leaving

>>2872744
Kyle O'Reilly is his ring name.

>no charisma

idiot
>>
i just want to see reDRagon vs Revival on some WWE PPV or even DIY vs reDRagon
>>
>>2872755
>Kyle O'Reilly is his ring name

Yeah, and it's still a generic jobber name.
>>
>>2872764
A generic jobber is the WWE Champion.
>>
>>2872723
You are aware this is EXACTLY how Scientologists are trained to respond when somebody leaves their Cult too right?
>FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU DIE, YOU'LL COME CRAWLING BACK YOU'LL SEE
so sad!!
>>
>>2872755
Arn Anderson left the company?
>>
>>2871103
Look, I'm not one of the "hilarious" memesters who keep spamming the same phrases over and over, I actually enjoy independent wrestling, but I would be lying if my first reaction wasn't "What's the big deal? He already showed up at the last NXT taping", it took me reading the thread to realize Kyle O' Reily and Bobby Fish aren't the same person, because they're so goddamn vanilla. At least Fish has the decency of having distinct facial hair, fuck.
>>
>>2872781
Yeah, and he's drawing 0 dimes as well. You'd have thought the WWE would have leaned their lesson by now.
>>
>Kyle whO'Riley
>>
>>2872945
Arn is Double-A

>>2872957
>still pushing Orton & Reigns

They haven't and Vince never will.
>>
>>2872955
>thinking members of a tag team are the same person

>all he cares about is the look

nice try Drone
>>
>>2871103 Kylo Riley, is that the tranny from Star Wars, or is he the guy selling auto parts?
>>
>>2871167
I could see reDRagon doing well just because the tag division is weak on NXT right now
>>
>>2871167
Only Cole. The rest are literal carbon copies of each other
>>
File: 2348ea3d74b611a9-600x400.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
2348ea3d74b611a9-600x400.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
>>2871167
New No Dimeacalz when? You have a band of 4 little midget's that won't draw a dime. Might as well put them together in a group.
>>
>>2871103
Oh goddamnit, they're just gonna copy+paste the Owens/Zayn NXT feud onto Cole/O'Reilly aren't they?
>>
>>2871461
Titus?
>>
>>2871103
Based orielly auto parts!
>>
>>2871167
O'Reilly: Probably not, but he's an underrated talker so I wouldn't throw it out

Fish: No, he's already 37 and has zero charisma

Cole: He'll make it, to what degree I'm not sure. He's super charismatic and women want to fuck him. He's also the worst in the ring of these four, but that doesn't really matter in the E.

Strong: I legit didn't think he would going into NXT but they've done a great job of getting him to connect to the fans and he's a great worker. He'll completely flame out on the main roster unless they go as out of their way to get him over as NXT has.
>>
>>2873331
>lol wtf is an under-card and mid-card?
>>
File: 1499312294320.jpg (16KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1499312294320.jpg
16KB, 400x388px
>>2871103
>some pudgy midget who probably wrestled in some appalachian warehouse wrestling "promotion"

it never ceases to amaze me at how quick you pathetic fedora tippers are to mark out whenever a dull, pedantic rent-a-jobber shows up in the big leagues.
>>
>>2873331
>midget's

idiot
>>
>>2872548
Honestly can't tell if these are real or made up.
>>
>>2873455
Fish is charismatic, he's pretty good at being a shithead
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.