[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys like dimes so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1425255388012.jpg (96KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
1425255388012.jpg
96KB, 803x790px
Why do you guys like dimes so much?
>>
>>2871081
Because we're jews. Happy now?
>>
>>2871081
Rasslin is a not a real sport with measurable statistics so the amount of dimes/pence/yen somebody draws is basically all you can use to judge how good your boys are.
>>
Because we don't want none
>>
File: IMG_9149.png (783KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9149.png
783KB, 1280x720px
>literally teach me about the business, Senpai; the thread
>>
>>2871081
I have a dime fetish, I don't know about the rest
>>
File: Youknowthistobetrue.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Youknowthistobetrue.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>2871659
/a/ obsess over their anime selling dimes through BD sales and merch. /v/ obsess over their video games and consoles selling dimes through sales. /sp/ obsess over their sport selling dimes through merch and attendance. /co/ obsess over their comics and cartoons selling dimes through viewership and subscription. Seriously the whole site has a dime fetish one way or another. It's simply business.
>>
Dimes run the world
>>
>>2871718
The difference is that the other boards don't correlate dimes with quality of the overall product. No one on /v/ will try to argue that Call of Duty is the best video game franchise ever. Or no one on /mu/ will sucks Justin Bieber's cock for how many albums he sells. The most popular animes on /a/ aren't even the best selling ones since they all tend to be moeshit pedobait flavor of the season shows like Eromanga or Gabriel Dropout. If anything most of this site is extremely contrarian and /asp/ is the only board that loves the most entry level aspect of their hobby.
>>
>>2871757
They all do that pinhead
>>
>>2871757
/a/ loves pedobait FOTM though
>>
>>2871757
That's because entry level is contrarian in wrestling culture.
>>
>>2871766
Pedobait doesn't draw dimes in the anime world. It's always long running shonen shit like One Piece that draws the most dimes.
>>
File: takarada.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
takarada.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>2871757
>>2871775
Every board functions differently, but they will all agree over which sells dimes. Even if what they generally like doesn't sell they will acknowledge it and even make fun of it. /v/ will agree that CoD sells dimes even if they think that the franchise is the most rehashed shit ever made. /mu/ won't suck Bieber's dick because they'd rather suck West's dick who is more popular and draw more dimes than Bieber. /a/ will agree that idolshit and shonenshit sells DOLLARS instead of dimes and a good portion of them like that shit since idolshit IS moeshit pedobait, and they like shonnenshit because of their entry level shit taste.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.