[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you're favorite wrestler does that you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kenny_omega_2.jpg (74KB, 564x558px) Image search: [Google]
kenny_omega_2.jpg
74KB, 564x558px
His rolling fireman carry slam leading to the moonsault.

I know he is trying to pop up from delivering the slam as quick as possible to bounce off the second rope, but it never looks seamless. He always has a brief pause or trips over his own feet.
>>
>>2870606
I put the wrong goddamn your
>>
the street fighter reference sucks too
>>
File: IMG_2056.gif (591KB, 155x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2056.gif
591KB, 155x171px
He turned face
>>
>>2870606
His fans
>>
>>2870606

I know exactly what you're talking about and I 100% agree. It always looks awkward and it still has that bingo hall feel despite Kenny elevating the rest of his in-ring shit above that ages ago.
>>
I love Omega but his ego is horrid.
>>
>>2870712

Lol are you legitimately this worked?

Do you love Ric Flair except he spends too much money on his lavish lifestlye? Do you love Stone Cold except he's too anti-authority? Do you love Undertaker except his undead existence is a sacrilege?
>>
>>2870606
did he do that before teaming with the young bucks? i always saw it as a more bang for your buck tribute
>>
>>2870722
> Do you love Undertaker except his undead existence is a sacrilege?
KEK'd
>>
>>2870722
There is a difference between following your character and going on shoot interviews mentioning how you are the best wrestler in the world by a landslide.
>>
Most of omegas character. IMO the reason Aj is still considered the best is because of two reasons. His ring awareness (ex:) his save of Ellsworth on the almost botched styles clash.) and Aj's character in and out of wwe isn't some gaming weeb.
>>
>>2870737

Holy christ this man is legitimately the markiest mark that ever marked
>>
Cesaro's constant playing to the crowd. Just be a silent badass.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.