[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the general consensus about the big dawg?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170712_015803.jpg (57KB, 236x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170712_015803.jpg
57KB, 236x360px
What's the general consensus about the big dawg?
>>
He's got your number.
>>
>>2869541
Meanwhile no one has your number
>>
Biggest flop in wrestling history desu.
>>
>>2869549

my mom does
>>
Midcard tag guy being pushed as THE Guy.

No in-ring skills. No charisma. No mic ability.
>>
>>2869552
>seth rollins
>dean ambrose
>bray wyatt
>kevin owens
>randy orton
>jinder mahal
>diesel
Lmao
>>
>>2869556
That would've been true in 2013.
>>
>>2869557
Bray Wyatt was actually over as champion, not sure why he's on there.
>>
>>2869557
Not a single one of them has been pushed for so long with absolutely nothing being changed about their character/look/attitude.
>>
>>2869532
Don't you mean the BIG DRAW?
>>
>>2869563
>bray wyatt was actually over
Hello Bray

>>2869564
>Randy Orton
>Dean Ambrose
>Diesel
>>
>>2869532
RECORD HIGH RATINGS
>>
>>2869560
Reigns had noticeably better in-ring offense back in 2013.
>>
>>2869557
Ok fun. Let's have a look at Romans push shall we?
>was given a main event singles push after the shield broke up despite being the least popular, least talented and least deserving member
>went on to win the rumble less than a year a later, and was totally rejected by the fans to the point when the rock even got booed
>the centrepiece of that Wrestlemania season, also just so happened to be the lowest drawing road to Wrestlemania in terms of ratings of all time
>got shit on during the mainevent of WM, and confined to get rejected throughout the rest of the year
>goes on to main event WM the following year
>crowd still rejects him so they fucking write him off TV so they don't have to deal with crowd reception
>meanwhile, Dean Ambrose is actually outdrawing him in merchandise and house shows
>has on of the worst Wrestlemania mai events of all time against HHH
>fails a wellness policy months after
>crowd still hates him
>retires the undertaker
>crowd hates him even more
>ratings are still going down the toilet, but Reigns is still about to turn Lesnar and Cena into jobbers, probably killing the WWmeme in the process
>>
>>2869586
Lmao
>>
>>2869587
>least deserving
Ah you're one of those people
Post discarded then
>>
>>2869568
Dude I was at the Smackdown where he first m walked in as champion, the fans applauded him like hell and even did the dreaded 'you deserve it' chant. And they cheered him in the triple threat vs AJ and Cena that night.
>>
>>2869557
>seth on that list with all those janettys
He's literally the las good champion we have, AJetty entire reign was vs deanetty feud
>>
>>2869594
>you deserve it chants for a heel champion
50 obese marks started a chant, big deal
No one will ever give a fuck about Bray Wyatt, cunt has never even had a great singles PPV match or been in a worthwhile feud with him going over
He's irrelevant
>>
>>2869532
He could be a great heel if they would only let him. Heels also are the only ones who are getting over these days, so keeping him a "babyface" is just stupid on all levels.
>>
>>2869597
>He's literally the las good champion we have

I too enjoy lispy heel promos and him being somewhat entertaining once a month
>>
>>2869603
It wasn't 50 people you dense mongrel, it was damn near the whole arena. Sorry to poke holes in your false narrative that he wasn't over as champion.
>>
>>2869568
>Ambrose
>pushed

Yeah both of those months were really indicting and totally comparable to nearly 3 years of Reigns.

>>2869593
I guess strawmen are the only opposition that you can argue.

>>2869603
>admitting Bray was over with MARKS

state of this anti-smarklet BTFOing himself
>>
>>2869612
You poke holes in your shirt with your fat slobulous gut
>>
>>2869617
>Ambrose not being pushed
He gets so much screentime
>>
bad promo, can't carry anyone and it's hard for him to get carried to a good match

>that time Roman faced Undertaker and got 2* out of it
>>
>>2869627
>expecting him to get a good match out of a post-WM 30 Carder
>>
>>2869620
>jobbing to Miz

>>2869629
Lesnar did it.

Bray did it with an ankle injury.
>>
>>2869629
There are atleast 20 wrestlers in the WWE that could have had a better match with taker
>>
>>2869649
>Bray did it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PFFFTTT

>>2869653
Name em faggot
>>
>>2869597
>pretending Seth isn't a Jannetty
he lose his fucking feud with Bray fucking Wyatt, he's even lower than Jannetty now
>>
>>2869685
Bryan lost his feud with Bray. Seemed to work out alright for him a few months later.

>>2869660
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>PFFFTTT

Sterling rebuttal champ.
>>
Big Dawg shit the bed real bad on Monday night and got exposed HARD by Brock and Joe.
>>
>>2869660
John Cena, Seth Rollins, Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Cesaro, Sami Zayn, Finn Balor, Neville, Braun, Kane, Brock Lesnar, Bray Wyatt, Rusev, Kevin Owens, Jericho, Kofi, Orton, Harper, Triple H

all of them have the potentional to tell a way better story
>>
The Shield was a mistake
>>
>>2869705
Of that list, only Cena and Lesnar would actually work.

So 2 people.

>Kofi and Neville
lol
>Sami Zayn
lmao
>Finn Balor
lmao
>Bray Wyatt
lmao
>Harper
lmao
>>
>>2869586
The wrestling in general was better back in 2013
>>
>>2869714
Bray DID wrestle Undertaker 2 Wrestlemanias before

"lmao"
>>
>>2869723
And it was fucking horrible and did nothing for either guy. Great job.
>>
>>2869705
>nakameme
>zzzzzayn
>kofi not from kingston
>cesaro
>evil neville
Kek, any other vanilla indy darling left?

>>2869685
He lost to wyatt to not make him look so weak for the fatal 4 way at summerslam, sef is getting the ic btw
>>
"You have his number :D"
>>
>>2869725
It was better than Roman's match. Even with Bray having 1 ankle.

>>2869727
>Nakamura
>Kofi
>nEVILle

>vanilla
>>
>>2869741
>It was better than Roman's match
Not by a long shot.
>>
>>2869727
these indy darlings are the current WWE ya know, and another indy darling named AJ Styles achieved something impossible and got a 4 1/2* match out of roman
>>
Bray Wyatt is just awful as a worker & unlikeable as a person
>>
>>2869741
>nakameme
Casuals already stopped humbling his theme, charisma is not having epilepsia
>kofi
Without new day he was a forever midcarders, he actually still is
>neville
Only relevant with the manlets, and they are not even the best manlets in the world
>>
>>2869746
Bray actually managed to do the reverse Tombstone spot, for one.

>actually pretending Reigns vs. Undertaker was good

A new low even for Roman apologists.
>>
>>2869749
Based big dog PPV matches are always at least 4 stars ranked
>>
>>2869749
Reigns regularly gets 3 to 4 star matches. That's not really big at all.
>>
>>2869759
It told a great story. Can't say the same for any Bray match ever.
>>
>>2869753
>humbling
>epilepsia

I suppose it's asking too much for (You) to actually address the disputing of them being vanilla since you're clearly illiterate.

>>2869760
>reminder that drones believe Meltzer is biased AGAINST the WWE
>>
>>2869759
I'm pretty sure Triple H did the tombstone spot on Taker.
>>
>>2869532
Really I don't mind him that much, I just wish they'd book him better.
>>
Roman Reigns, in his current presentation, is exactly what WWE thought Daniel Bryan was.

Roman as the top guy does a great job of monetising the hardcore audience but doesn't bring in the casual audience. The hardcore family audience loves him and buys his merch, and the hardcore adult male audience hates him and buys the network to see him lose. But every time they put him in a position to get mainstream exposure he fails to bring in new or casual fans. This has happened time and time again and now ratings are in the shitter.
>>
>>2869766
>le "storytelling" meme

Botching the most important spot in the match and running the ropes over-and-over isn't "storytelling".
>>
>>2869766
what exactly?

>i'm the big dog now and this is my ring XD
>4 months and nobody takes roman seriously
>>
>>2869775
>>le "storytelling" meme
ebin
>>
>>2869782
>>4 months and nobody takes roman seriously
Why do you lie to yourself?
>>
>>2869775
Botches are overrated & forgivable. Stop being such a fucking 2006 mark.
>>
>>2869768
He can't do much against THE BIG DAWG greatness, it would be too obvious.
>>
>>2869792
>a 2006 mark

At this point (You) don't even know what you're mad at.

>>2869774
>The hardcore family audience loves him and buys his merch,

[citation needed]

>and the hardcore adult male audience hates him and buys the network to see him lose.

nope
>>
>this same guy has been going on this tangent against Reigns for 2 years
Getting sad now desu
>>
>>2869782
It was a tale of an old guy who was clinging onto the last of his glory days, going up against a guy at his peak, who is now stronger, faster, and straight up better than the old dog. In the match itself, it seems as though Undertaker is trying to keep up with Roman Reigns, but it's actually Roman Reigns who is keeping up with the legend of the Deadman. It was Reigns who was struggling to put away UT. Undertaker's aged body is what it is, he's not the same, etc. But Reigns is THE GUY and he still needed to do all of that & then some to finally beat UT and claim his yard.
>>
>>2869812
>told a story literally nobody wanted to see
>>
>>2869812
Meanwhile, Bray Wyatt's match was just a spotfest, not a good one at that, with maybe 1 cool spot in the entire match. There was no story involved because Bray Wyatt is incapable of putting on matches in that style. Bray is the epitome of a millennial wrestler.
>>
>>2869798

Meltzer has said he is one of the three top full time merch sellers along with Orton and AJ. Network subscriptions are decent but nothing special with Roman as the top guy, and the hardcore adult male audience are the main customer base for the network. If WWE's strategy is to monetise their hardcore fanbase than Roman as the top guy is fine as long as they have some cult favourites to give smarks hope. If they want to do the same business they did with Cena as the top full timer they need to ditch Roman asap and find a top babyface that can bring in people from outside the usual crowd.
>>
>>2869532
He's a disgrace to Italian Samoans everywhere
>>
>>2869816
>told a story I didn't want to see
FTFY
>>
>>2869822
You're a disgrace to your parents.
>>
>>2869812

Undertaker-Reigns is literally the best Mania main event in this era. It's slightly better than Reigns-Brock and MUCH better than the HHH-Reigns pretentious borefest (90% of HHH matches).
>>
>>2869532
His promos make me cringe so much I suck my teeth down my throat.
>>
>>2869821
Meltz has never given a single figure to back this claim up.

I doubt Reigns is even moving more merch than Ortonnetty nevermind BMAJ.

>>2869820
Bray is younger than Reigns.

>spotfest with no story involved

Sounds like a Reigns match

>>2869826
>told a story only Vince wanted to see
>>
Is the anti-Reigns NEET on here all day?
>>
>>2869850
That was a bit off topic
>>
>>2869835
Wrestlemania 30 is better than all of them combined.
>>
>roman reigns thread
>the one with most replies on the catalog
And New Jamal cucks will still call him antidraw
>>
>>2869860
>New Jamal
kek
>>
>>2869860
nope:

>>2865446
>>
>>2869865
That thread is about a day older
>>
>>2869865
That one was created yesterday, this one from about two hours
>>
>>2869856
>average WWE three way spotfest
KEK
>>
>>2869532
He's THE GUY and /ourguy/

You can spot leddit and wootist crossboarders in here
>>
>>2869532
Based. A Reigns promo drew more than a Heyman promo and a Lesnar-Joe brawl the week before.
>>
>>2869556
he should be in the usos as the big silent one.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.