[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT https://youtu.be/UrCzid8lesY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170712-173547.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-173547.png
1MB, 1280x720px
GOAT
https://youtu.be/UrCzid8lesY
>>
awww sheet based big dimes rakeesh kumar orton is back
>>
these fucks never cease to amaze me
that's a damn impressive structure
>>
kumar orton is the superior orton.
>>
>>2868865
this based poo wrestling is way better than NJPW imo
>>
>>2868978
It's shot better than anything besides maybe LU
>>
>>2869025
That's because it's not from Punjab or Delhi
>>
>>2869028
>mallu seething
>>
>>2869055
Nice try banana leaf fearing bitch but I'm a Fern
>>
Based RAKESH
>>
>that bump from the top of the structure

holy duggg
>>
Angaaretties will NEVER EVER recover
>>
Imagine liking wrestling so much that you and your friends create rings and storylines too a product that's not as good as you deserve.

...they're not even waiting for the ppvs anymore, so much for this India expansion.
>>
GOAT poo PPV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI9dP5hPHKo
>>
>>2869108
WWE and WCW have been in India since 1996. It's a passive income market for wrestling promotions. The guy who started this crap has been watching since the 90's. Bangladesh and Pakistan have more viewers but WWE doesn't want anything to do with those countries. Don't think you understand what expansion means in this context - it means a company we thought would die last year got financial support from Anthem Sports and renewed their contract with a big network.

The only people who watch in India are lower middle class and poor (tier 2 and tier 3) which is quite a big ratio but not sustainable for a wrestling business.
>>
>>2868872
is rakeesh kumar orton, dare i say, /ourpoo/?
>>
This pacing and action is literally better than WWE itself. You don't have to suffer through 20 minutes of dross for something good. Big moves right from the get go.

BASED POOS.
>>
>>2868865
>They get the two most non punjabi looking dudes to play the singh brothers

>>2868978
Based NJPW living rent free in your head.
>>
>>2868865
The SJW bros Shane and Daniel Bryan are gonna watch this and ban the Sing Bros from ringside right before the match
>>
>that fucking khalaas
>those superplexes
How will angaarTV ever recover
>>
File: Bhaskar Lesner.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bhaskar Lesner.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2870513
the camerawork and editing arent bad either.
>>
>>2870554
Indeed
>>
>>2870557

what the FUCK is going on with their selling?
>>
Imagine the smell...
>>
>>2868865
>that cheap ass looking turban
Wait wat. This is India. If there's one thing they could have done right was to get a not shitty looking turban. What the fuck.
>>
>>2870687
all of the money was used for the poo cell
>>
Pretty impressive that they actually got Jinder to come have a match for them
>>
>>2869139
kanes pyro sounded like a wet fart
>>
>>2869139
>poo-per-view
>>
>>2870687
I don't think anyone but Sikhs wear turbans
>>
>>2868865
Who's the top POO promotion, these lads or AngarTV?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.