[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this move called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: mahal_balor_elbow_360-1.gif (4MB, 360x241px) Image search: [Google]
mahal_balor_elbow_360-1.gif
4MB, 360x241px
>>
>>2868573
The Maharaja Strong Strike
>>
The 'send manlet back to the lowcard' elbow
>>
>>2868594
this
>>
The Poojab jab
>>
>>2868573
The Career Maker
>>
the indie ender
>>
The Vanilla Midget Thriller
>>
>>2868594
This
>>
Money maker
>>
File: elbow elbow gullitone brown.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
elbow elbow gullitone brown.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
all bullshit aside
in muay thai they call that kind of elbow a sok tad.

Whoever this wrestler is, its pretty slopy in terms of actual martial art standard i am assuming his partner didn't expect it to come out at the speed judging from the reaction. but the bigger guy needs to tigthen up his techniqe or run risk of getting an elbow or shoulder injury because he isn't fully rotating through. He makes it come out more like an arm pucnch not only is it bad technique, preventing more power (which i know pro wrestling doesn't want) but it puts more strain on his joints, which sucks because he is making himself more prone to injury

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHVIdMuWcDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17fB3dU9Z2w
>>
>>2868647
The elbow isn't a part of his moveset, appearetly he got pissed because the other guy kicked him in the dick, so he divided to give him a receipt.
>>
The gay basher
>>
The strike heard around the world
>>
>>2868573
It's not a move. It's what happens when you take a green wrestler who is pretty shit in the ring, put him on gear until he's barely able to function; then let him try to "fake wrestle". If Vince was straight, he wouldn't push his boyfriends that are liabilities.
>>
Friendly reminder that people thought this was going to get Mahal fired
>>
>>2868573

The bombay potato
>>
>>2868573
The pujabis elbow
>>
The seal of midcard
>>
>>2868923
Apparently it's called the anon seether
>>
File: 1491879343082.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491879343082.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>>2868897
>get elbowed
>now dating a woman
huh
>>
>>2868594
BASED MAHARAJAH ENDING THE TWINKS PUSH AND STARTING HIS PATH TO BE THE CHAMPION IN AN INSTANT
>>
"When you tell a Sikh it's 12 O' clock"
>>
>>2868962
Based maharaja fixing gay people
Tag team with aj when?
>>
>>2868573
Twink Crusher
>>
File: ga.jpg (54KB, 645x366px) Image search: [Google]
ga.jpg
54KB, 645x366px
>>2868647
What a fucking NERD
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.