/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*saves joshi*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: the hottest mixtape of 2017.jpg (249KB, 1522x1076px) Image search: [Google]
the hottest mixtape of 2017.jpg
249KB, 1522x1076px
*saves joshi*
>>
>>2868438
*kills Stardom entirely and kills Act career*

fucking based
>>
>>2868438
I want Yoshiko to ruin my manhood
>>
>roster full of pigdogs
>can't even give away enough tickets to "sell out" Korakuen Hall
*stays irrelevant*
*goes bankrupt*
>>
>>2868553
Go away, Alpha Female
>>
When will the butthurt smarks give based yoshiko the respect she deserves?
>>
>>2868886
she just needs to go mma full time
she'll be a fucking legend there
>>
>>2868438
*De-legitimizes the entire Japanese female wrestling industry and causes a mass exodus to NXT*
>>
>>2868438
Yeah no

Fuck that criminal and everybody that gives her a job
>>
>>2868438
who?
>>
>>2868959
Far right in op's pic forgot wrestling wasn't real and beat up another gook girl pretty bad. It got mainstream coverage in japan and pretty much killed japanese women's wrestling
>>
>>2868438
Who's the one in the blue jumper?
>>
>>2868966
looked this whale up, the girl she beat up was qt, shamefur dispray
>>
>>2869087
#actshotfirst
>>
>>2868966
Based Yoshiko was trying to bring back the old school shit. She got tired of idol girls trying to take over.
>>
Yoshiko gave that stupid ass pirate the beating she deserved
>>
File: DDK6HH3UwAE9an7.jpg (209KB, 895x985px) Image search: [Google]
DDK6HH3UwAE9an7.jpg
209KB, 895x985px
YOSHIKO INNOCENT
>>
It's late at night, and you take the shortcut home. In a narrow alleyway you are flanked by these five...
>>
>>2868966
>killed
joshi never got so much attention for a non retirement moment in years

>>2869474
samurai*
>>
>>2868438
Seedling? how do you say it
>>
>>2869087
she shouldn't have been talking shit
>>
File: CvfOaN1VMAAbbrg.jpg (151KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvfOaN1VMAAbbrg.jpg
151KB, 900x1200px
who /mayu/ here?
>>
>>2868966
>It got mainstream coverage in japan and pretty much killed japanese women's wrestling

more like revived the joshi scene there in Japan. Based Yoshiko making those waifu/school idol whores to know their goddamn place.
>>
>>2869735
I like her, a lot. She has some great moves like the arm drag flip off of the ropes.
>>
So are ya Chinese or Japanese?

So long from the Sunshine State!
>>
>>2868896
I know she's won her recent fights or whatever but does she even have a legit martial arts background? MMA in Japan has been pretty lackluster talent wise for a good while, beating some no name gooks isn't legendary.

So long from the Sunshine State!
>>
>>2869735
She is the product of 3 years of being a NEET. Already used to being a homebody. Will make the perfect wife one day.

So long from Capital City.
>>
>>2870224
She's been training less than a year. You don't need mma techniques when you are genetic freak and a beast, you just knock people over and hit them.
>>
>>2868438
You have two choices.
1: 30 minutes with the one in the blue and the one in the center of passionate love making.
2: An entire evening being dominated with the other three.
>>
What the fuck kind of a name is SeadLinnnng for a promotion? Are they serious with that? It sounds like the noises my dial up internet used to make.
>>
>>2870330
They pronounce it "Seedling".
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.