[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: maymac.jpg (35KB, 614x189px) Image search: [Google]
maymac.jpg
35KB, 614x189px
What did he mean by this ?
>>
this is pathetic

why do they say they'll never let someone get as over as Austin or Rock while simultaneously begging legitimate draws for attention?
>>
He's begging them to do something with WWE at this point
>>
Holy shit that is fucking sad. He sounds like a little kid left out of a playground game. Triple Cringe just needs to stop.
>>
>>2866797

Did he watch today's press conference?

You can barely say ASS on WWE tv.
>>
>>2866812
He's fucking obsessed with them and their fight
>>
Isn't Money a huge WWE fan? He was in an angle with Beeg a couple years ago.
>>
Yeah this is actually kind of embarrassing. Floyd and Connor are about to receive $200m pay checks. Why the fuck would they go to the WWE? The way this company (mainly HHH) chase after pop culture is pathetic.
>>
Damn trips u slut
>>
>>2866812
>>2867353

worked
>>
>>2867962
>Haitch supports a wife beater.
>>
>>2867821
It's probably Vince because he desperately wants to be mainstream
>>
>>2866797
HOW CAN NEW JAKEKS EVEN COMPETE!!!!
>>
>>2866797
>yfw the wwe makes them read scripted promos
>>
>>2868001
Based Patron coming back!
>>
>>2868035
Yeah but Cunter Cuntst Cuntley is the one who gives all the real athletes fake WWMeme belts.
>>
>>2868001
>Hitting women is wrong

Anon pls,
>>
>>2867962
Look how cool HHH thinks he is, not even caring that Floyd made him stand behind Beiber.
>>
>>2868078
Yes, because the 6'4" 255 lb professional wrestler is going to stand in front of the 5'6" androgynous teenage pop singer. And aside from the actual boxers, he could probably kick the ass of anyone there.
>>
>>2868001
>Implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>2868483
Haitch is like 6'2 on a good day and Beiber is about 5'9. I know it doesn't disprove your point, I'm just autistic as fuck about height.
>>
>>2867962
How do belts work in boxing? Do you get a new belt everytime you become champion or what?
>>
>>2868517
This was years ago before Haitch lost height and Beiber gained it.
>>
>>2868483
but HHH doesn't even know oly wrestling
>>
>>2868523
I think it works like when Ultimo Dragon had 10 belts from different leagues
>>
>>2866797

I will buy the boxing PPV if Conor says he will beat dat nigga ass.
>>
>>2868523
You get a new belt every time you win a title match
>>
>>2868534
He obviously knows a bit, and here he is suplexing a fan twenty years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmKUxZ38ouQ
>>
This is just sad.
>>
>>2866797

Assuming its a legitimate question:

During the Conor McGregor Floyd MayWeather press conference Floyd had Conors mic cut while Floyd was calling him out.
>>
>>2866797
>D E S P E R A T E F O R R A T I N G S
>>
>>2868523
Assuming you aren't being a faggot, boxing has like 5 organizations all with their own titles
>>
>>2868483
2010 Youtube comments is that you?
>>
>>2867962
>Trips literally cucked in J U S Tin Biebers shadow

Never drew a dime.
>>
>>2866797
Can't he do this shit in private? Jesus Christ that's embarrassing and sad.
>>
>>2868504
>>2868076
Go back. Edgy won't get you over.
>>
I honestly believe that the company will die under Steph and Hunter, as soon as they get their hands on it it will star collapsing
>>
It's called generating a bit of buzz.

It took him fifteen seconds to make a tweet and get some people talking, the marks obviously eat it up, and you all repost it here and bump it with comments.

Yet you are so desperate to try and criticize HHH, who gives a fuk, they already had Floyd on WWE tv and Floyd had Trip at some of his events.

Don't you ever take a step back and think it's strange that you are calling a guy bigger, richer, more successful than you, with a hotter wife than you could ever have... desperate?

Try not to be delusional nerds.
>>
Actually there's a chance to land something. Floyd and Haitch are friends, and Conor wants to do business

Could work something out
>>
>>2868902
>hotter wife

whew, I was with you until that. Steph was cute, only cute, in her prime. Just for the wrestling business, she's above average.

There's a big difference between a "she's sexy", and "she's sexy, for a wrestler"
>>
>>2868888
>as soon as they get their hands on it it will star collapsing

It already is collapsing, WWE has been in decline year over year. 2019 could literally be it for them if USA Network lowballs them again.

>B-b-b-b-but R-R-R-RAW g-g-g-g-gets U-USA r-r-r-r-ratings still!

This will be the flawed counter argument parroted by seething e-drones living in denial.
>>
>>2868607
Is this for real? Holy shit, McGregor already won without throwing a single punch.
>>
>>2867962
kek
>>
>>2869231
Conor was starting to spar back to Floyd on the mic and they quickly cut Conor's mic. Conor kept passing different mics back and forth to try and respond to Floyd but they kept cutting all the mics so Conor couldn't respond.
He was PISSED about it afterwards and called out Showtime about it.
>>
>>2869274
Are you OK?
Do you need medical assistance?
You appear to be having a seizure or conniption of some kind.
>>
>>2866797

Yesterday's presser was better than any WWE promo in nearly 10 years
>>
>>2866797

>WWE's ratings are such shit they have to beg actual draws to come on.
>>
>>2869257
Good heel tactic on money mayweathers part, he got under Conors skin.
>>
>>2869257
Cutting someone off isn't good trash talking. Floyd always waits until the other guy finishes
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.