[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW RATINGS SKYROCKET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: GOAT.jpg (90KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
90KB, 629x629px
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwes-positive-ratings-pattern-continues-weeks-raw-239026

>The pattern of a better showing in the ratings for WWE continued as last night's Raw, even with the competition of a monster number for the Home Run Derby, did 3.01 million viewers.

>The number was up six percent, and given the competition, as the Home Run Derby did 8.17 million viewers this year as compared to 5.52 million last year, the increase was far more impressive than what six percent would show on the surface.

>8 p.m. 3.05 million viewers
>9 p.m. 3.07 million viewers
>10 p.m. 2.91 million viewers

BASED BIG DOG IS SAVING PRO WRESTLING
>>
LESNAR CONFIRMED GOAT
>>
Roman was in the second hour
>>
BASED AQUAMAN JOE, FAT JOE, STROWMAN AND BROCK SAVING WWE FROM DEATH AND VANILLA MIDGETS
>>
BBD, Lesnar, Joe, Sexi Lexi, Sasha, Tozawa = DRAWS
Miz, Seff, Deano, Bray, Bayley = ANTI-DRAWS
>>
>>2866431
>badass and intimidating looking dudes, and hot bitches are draws
>while ugly bitches, and normal looking dudes are anti-draws

really makes me think
>>
File: sasha_alexa.0.jpg (132KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
sasha_alexa.0.jpg
132KB, 1200x800px
Based Lexi and Sasha saving wrestling with their cute faces, cute butts and IRL seething hatred of each other.
>>
>>2866431
This
>>
Based Big Cass. He is going to headline the Wrestlemania and be on the Tonight Show
>>
>People tuned out when they saw Strowman wasn't coming and Roman hadn't turned and the third hour tanked.
Really percolates my synapses.
>>
There are tons of empty seats in the stadium but people are watching on television?

The fuck?
>>
This
>>
>>2866414
NJPW drones on total damage control kek
>>
>>2866459
>people are watching on television and not going to the arena, hence empty seats in the stadium
It's not rocket science
>>
People were watching because they thought Roman could finally turn heel. Now that it's confirmed Roman is still the face of the company, those viewers won't be back next week.
>>
>>2866414
>Sky rocket
>Barely over 3 million
>Up big for Big Ratings Balor
>Down for Smoj, Lesnar, and Wee Pub

Wew
>>
>>2866489
Damage control
>>
File: 1496691637001.png (8KB, 218x285px) Image search: [Google]
1496691637001.png
8KB, 218x285px
jew japan on suicide watch, sad
>>
>>2866414
They all look better with the classic titles. God fucking damn it why did they have to go with the insane brand recognition over genuinely appealing designs?
>>
>>2866414
>Lesnar is a draw
Are people just NOW figuring that out?
>>
>>2866459
Time for WWE to start 'give away' promotions for events, like bobbleheads and Cena towels.
>>
File: 1437477524321.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437477524321.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>2866414
>oh shit roman turned heel?! better see this!
>he didn't lol
let's see if the next week's will hold up
>>
>>2866499

Because no one fucking watches anymore, so they have to put the big WWE logo on it so people know what the fuck belt it is.
>>
>>2866414
>Roman attempts murder the night before.
>People tune in to see him get arrested or at VERY least something like being banned from championship matches for x amount of time as punishment.
>Roman gets rewarded with a chance to fight for the title instead.

Wait till next week's ratings now that people know it's business as usual with Roman.
Reminder that James Ellsworth got fined $10,000 and suspended for a month without pay for so much as going back into the arena after having been asked to leave for the night.
>>
>>2866414
all the fat nerds tuned in because they thought roman would turn heel.No one is a draw, except roman suppose heel turn.
>>
>>2866714
It's Enzo all over again they face bias makes the faces look worse. If a heel slightly interfered in a match they would banned from raw or something. Consistency works better for the story telling.The only time you can pull off inconsistency is when the manager is heel because they are expected to dick people over.
>>
based big dog is a huge fucking draw

smarks BTFO again
>>
>>2866453
Sef and Bray were the main event.
>>
>>2866414

TYBBD
>>
>>2866474
I dont think New Japan Drones care that Raw went up 6% from the previous week because it was the Raw after a PPV which is guaranteed to have higher ratings.
>>
>>2866414
>Being this excited for barely reaching the tip of 3.0 mil
Lots of underages here.
>>
>>2866459
The less exciting the product is the more likely people are to just watch on TV. I've already been to a RAW and a WM, so I wouldn't pay $50+ and drive an hour to the city to go again to sit next to soccer moms and their snot nosed kids, or stinky smarks, unless it was WM or a really special circumstance. It's actually more fun to watch at home anyway
>>
>>2866445
>seething hatred
y da hate irl
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.