[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns VS Samoa Joe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>Whoever wins faces Brock at Summerslam
Why?
Samoa Joe already lost and Roman Reigns is gonna get his big win at Wrestlemania. Why don't they use anyone else? They just had Strowman win the ambulance match and survive an ambulance crash. They could have given it to Seth Rollins except they made him lose like a geek to Wyatt. They still have Balor. Even Wyatt VS Lesnar makes more sense. What are they doing!?
>>
Have Strowman interfere, fuck shit up and become the real Number 1 contender. Alternatively, make it a Fatal 4 Way.
>>
Roman is defeating Brock at Summerslam. The Wrestlemania coronation was nixed weeks ago.
>>
>>2866113
Why, god damn it? Why would they rush it? It's just six more months. Give the big dog the big win.
>>
Basically, here's all of our options.
>Roman wins clean, fights Brock at SummerSlam, wins, his coronation is now instead of Mania
>Roman wins clean, fights Brock at SummerSlam, loses, his coronation for Mania is still on.
>Some shit happens, triple threat.
>Strowman interferes, fatal four way.

desu I want a triple threat or fatal four way with Joe winning.
>>
File: IMG_0580.jpg (39KB, 305x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.jpg
39KB, 305x434px
>>2866116
>muh big clog
> muh goat
>>
>>2866116
Because they want a champion that's going to be on TV every week
>>
>>2866127
They spent all this fucking time to give Lesnar the title and they're just gonna waste the reign like that? Ridiculous. They're fools. Save Lesnar's loss up to Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2866116
I mean, it's stupid either way.

If you do it now, then you wasted like three months after Mania doing absolutely nothing to build to Roman's win, including a month when the Universal Championship wasn't mentioned at all. It would feel so ridiculously rushed and have no impact. Roman's quest would basically be "he beat the Undertaker, got beat up by Strowman a few times and then won the title on his first try. Yay."

If you do it at Mania, that's nine (not six, dude. Six months is February, Mania's in April, it's nine) more months of the title not being on TV most of the time and just setting up these matches that, after Joe vs. Brock, we know might have cool builds, but are just gonna be short sprints with smoke and mirrors and Brock wins with a single F5. Whoopee. That'll give Braun and Seth and Finn a nice rub for sure.

And of course, it's stupid no matter what because at the end of it all our reward is another lamess Roman Reigns title run.
>>
Because Roman and Joe are actually over, retarded sethfag/deanetty mark
>>
>>2866133
>nine more months of the title not being on TV most of the time and just setting up these matches that, after Joe vs. Brock, we know might have cool builds, but are just gonna be short sprints with smoke and mirrors and Brock wins with a single F5
I wanted that, though. That sounded cool to me.

Lesnar VS Joe
Lesnar VS Balor
Lesnar VS Strowman
Lesnar VS Rollins

And then finally Roman Reigns getting the big win at Wrestlemania.

That's what they've been building up to until now. It's such a mistake to rush it now.
>>
>>2866093
>Roman wins vs Joe
>Strowman interfeers on Brock vs Roman on SS
>Wrestlemania triple thread, Roman wins with a pin over Braun.
C'mon guys did you just start watching yesterday?
>>
>>2866146
You have got to be fucking kidding me. You're telling me that you still don't want Lesnar to get beat clean by any active dude on the roster by the next Wrestlemania? It's time for Lesnar to give the damn rub to someone.
>>
>>2866145
I mean the matches sound cool but dude, I don't wanna see Joe, Finn, Seth and Strowman all lose to Lesnar in short matches just so Roman can be the only one that has a long match and beats him.

I would take any of those four guys being champ over Roman. Or at least this current wishy-washy bullshit incarnation of Roman where he tries to kill a dude on Sunday and is like "What? It wasn't that bad, stop exaggerating." on Monday.
>>
>>2866159
Why do they need to have short matches? Put them in long matches where they fight valiantly but lose in the end. And then have Roman Reigns be the one that manages to win.

This is WWE's chance to actually have Lesnar put other people over.
>>
>>2866169
>Why do they need to have short matches?
'Cause that's not what they want. They want Lesnar to beat these guys quickly so when Roman lasts more than five minutes, he looks extremely tough for doing so. They want Lesnar to murder these guys so that when Roman is suplexed and DEAR GOD, HE'S LAUGHING. HE'S LAUGHING AT THE SUPLEXES. you think wow. That guy really is the big dog. I guess it really is his yard.
>>
>>2866175
This is their chance to change that line of thinking. If they want Reigns to be the top guy, fine. But they need to treat the rest of their roster as big deals too. Not just Lesnar. Lesnar isn't gonna be here forever.
>>
>>2866124
Fuck off
>>
>>2866093
>Seth Rollins

Is still stuck in writer's limbo, hasn't seen meaningful pops in months

>Balor

He's feuding with an undercard heel rookie. Literal nobody.

>Wyatt

Not big enough to main event summerslam.
>>
>>2866303
No excuse for Strowman, though. Explain this.
>>
>>2866307
Maybe they're saving him for WM.
>>
>>2866317
That's stupid.
>>
>>2866093
It's a flimsy excuse for Roman to get his win back

Based Big Dog Politicking like Based Hulkster
>>
Reigns beats Joe
Reigns beats Brock
Brock wins Rumble
Reigns beats Brock
Brock retires
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.