[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say hi to Paige's family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: paige family.jpg (44KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
paige family.jpg
44KB, 528x528px
Say hi to Paige's family
>>
>>2866012
hi to Paige's family
>>
What a bunch of boggin cunts
>>
I see why Paige wants to add some new blood to the family tree
>>
>>2866012
Yeesh, they look like extras from a remake of Deliverance.
>>
That entire family is trash.
>>
One of the UK Hooligans looks like Jimmy Ocean, really makes me think
>>
>>2866012
Who the fuck did she get her looks from?
>>
i only recognize the one on the left

but yes didnt you ever read meltzer on paige, she wasnt as good as and didnt want it as bad as her family but was the star because guys want to fuck her. she has been treated like an object since she was young

the rest are goofy looking fucks
>>
File: ed180c34202585890a753ec5c3026dd5.jpg (255KB, 736x1295px) Image search: [Google]
ed180c34202585890a753ec5c3026dd5.jpg
255KB, 736x1295px
>>2866050
the WWMeme hair and makeup department
>>
>this is paiges mom
look at the disgusting crackwhore body
she must be a real bitch

even paige is disgusted
>>
>>2866070
I bet Paige's cadaver is going to look exactly like that when it turns up.
>>
>>2866012
Quintessentially British
>>
>>2866067
This. She has ever been attractive
>>
>>2866070
She's only 20 years older than Paige, but she looks like her grandmother. How common is meth in Bongland?
>>
>>2866070
I actually met her mom once at a Shimmer show in jersey and she was surprisingly super nice
>>
>>2866122
paige and her mom have reps for being super nice. it is everything else.
>>
>>2866043
It's obvious Ricky let Jimmy pork Saraya as payment for the training.
>>
>>2866102
Paige's mom was heavy into drugs twenty years ago. Look at HBK in his fifties after all of the drugs he did and he still looks better than Paige's mom in her 40's.
>>
>>2866012
i wonder if they've seen the leaks
>>
>>2868528
Looking at them, they've got their own.
>>
>>2866070

I think Mum Slag looks good!

If I was Based Patron, I'd fuck and beat them both up!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.