[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio Raw GBOF Bryan and Vinny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: C_6F--bUQAAywQC.jpg (112KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C_6F--bUQAAywQC.jpg
112KB, 1200x675px
kiwi6.com/file/c8pfq083b5

>Roman “The Attitude Era was my inspiration to commit Murder on TV” Reigns trying to sell the most retarded babyface explanation as to why he’s such a fucking disappointment.

>Samoa Joe and Roman Reigns are given a #1 Contendership match to determine which of these two Samoans will Culturally Enrich former UFC World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar at Summerslam.

>Corey Graves and Kurt Angle are being sentenced to the pit of eternal Emasculation Feat. Stephanie McMahon

>Seth Rollins vs The Miz is booked for next week’s Raw Taping. Bray feels offended how one match in and Seth already wants out of this nothing feud.

>Bray Wyatt now has 2 victories over Seth Rollins over the course of 24 hours. Wyatt headbutts Rollins directly in the eye, hits the Sister Abigail then teleports away where Miz/Axel/Dallas all take turns beating the shit out of Rollins till Ambrose scares them all away with a Steel Chair.
>>
File: C_6F--bUQAAywQC.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C_6F--bUQAAywQC.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
kiwi6.com/file/tv9y3bq7aq

>In case you need a reminder just how limited the Raw Tag-Team division is at the current moment how are we going to dictate the #1 contenders for Summerslam? Lets watch The Broken Hardy Boys vs The Club...again.

>Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows defeated Matt and Jeff Hardy to become the #1 contenders for the WWE Tag-Team Championships. The Club hits Matt with the Magic Killer, Jeff fails to stop the count and after the match The Hardy’s are assaulted by The Revival.

>Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas win The Slammy Awards for people most likely to get Released from their Contracts. Miz and Maryse award themselves bullshit trophies and talk shit about the current state of Babyface Booking in 2017. 2/3 of The Shield: Ambrose and Rollins; assault Miz/Dallas/Axel.

>Goldust is still quoting movies...Goldust defeated R-Truth. This match was so cold you could literally feel the crowd deflate. They gave a fucking UNDERCARD angle TIME! I literally cannot care at all about this shit this should have been the moment Braun still bloodied from the PPV comes down to the ring and murders both men involved.

>Roman “I demand a Participation Trophy” Reigns is such a sore loser that even when he loses he demands a Universal Championship match. I don’t see Reigns attacking people like Cass who is also demanding Universal Championship matches against Brock Lesnar.
>>
File: C_6F--bUQAAywQC.jpg (77KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
C_6F--bUQAAywQC.jpg
77KB, 800x533px
kiwi6.com/file/i46v6kl619

>Neville defeated Akira Towzawa to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

This match was fine. I feel like it was missing something to make it feel better then what we got. I’ve noticed the most effective way to get as much mileage as possible out of the Cruiserweights is DO NOT under any circumstances put them farther down the card the farther down the card they’re the less people care. This is how these people have been conditioned to react in front of the Cruiserweights. Also the finisher was pure garbage it ruined the match.

>Bray Wyatt defeated Seth Rollins

This was a Raw match. This was a House Show match. This was a lot of things but this build on this card...this is just a match. Wyatt kicks out of Seth’s Transitional Finisher, Wyatt thumbs Seth in the eye, Wyatt goes thru that period where he starts getting meaningful wins again only for WWE to dissect him and deconstruct him to Jobber territory again. This is long booked so see this match at Summerslam since we’re not getting Balor/Wyatt anymore.

>Cass defeated Enzo.

Yo. Everyone be talking about how fucking abysmal Cass’s new theme is. I think I might actually know what that theme is. Its like bits and pieces of Samoa Joe and Tommy End’s theme’s mashed together and it sounds fucking off sync. Its like how instead of Broken Dreams they just gave McIntyre Roderick Strong’s theme but they just added bagpipes.
>>
File: C_6F--bUQAAywQC.jpg (350KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C_6F--bUQAAywQC.jpg
350KB, 1920x1080px
>Braun Strowman defeated Roman Reigns

How in the fuck does Roman deserve a Universal Championship match after this spectacle? Fuck no. Never in a million goddamn years. You bashed Strowman with a Steel Chair, Speared him thru the Titantron and what do you fucking do? Go for another goddamn Spear MISS YOUR TARGET COMPLETELY and just straight up fucking lose. Fuck you Roman Reigns.

>Heath Slater defeated Curt Hawkins

10-Star match senpai. The Undercard got absorbed into the emptiness void that makes up Curt Hawkins persona and even then like the brave babyface Slater overcame the odds.

>Brock Lesnar defeated Samoa Joe to retain the WWE Universal Championship

Enzo/Cass and Slater/Hawkins should have been cut from the card entirely to give this match more time. This match, Lesnar vs Goldburg Round 2, and Lesnar vs Goldburg Round 3 are all contenders for the best Squash Match of the Year
>>
File: C_6F--bUQAAywQC.jpg (433KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
C_6F--bUQAAywQC.jpg
433KB, 940x545px
Falls between Sheamus/Cesaro vs The “Broken” (not really) Hardy Boyz

>Cesaro distracted Matt Hardy the second the match started walked into a Brogue Kick (this time without destroying his tooth) and got the 1st pinfall loss in the match.

>Sheamus and Cesaro double team Jeff Hardy w/ Cesaro hitting a Top Rope Knee Drop into a White Noise

>Matt and Jeff hit Cesaro with a Double Roll-Up for their 2nd pinfall victory in the match

>Matt hits Cesaro with a Side Effect then gets hit with a Twist of Hate to get the Hardies their 1st Victory so far in the match

>Hardy Boys tie it 3-3 after a Twist of Hate off the Top Rope.

>Sheamus and Cesaro get a Countout victory over the Hardies.

>The Miz defeated Dean Ambrose to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship

This was literally just another match. This and Wyatt/Rollins its unreal that the only Ex-Shield member getting a Dimes Drawing match is Roman/Strowman. Ambrose gets cucked by Maryse then gets cucked by Dallas then gets hit with Miz’s finisher and loses.
>>
File: 1401688496591.jpg (45KB, 660x607px) Image search: [Google]
1401688496591.jpg
45KB, 660x607px
>>2865938
>Corey Graves and Kurt Angle are being sentenced to the pit of eternal Emasculation Feat. Stephanie McMahon

oh boy
>>
Thanks for the links, mate.
>>
>>2866119

>Dixie Carter and Stephanie McMahon might show up next week
>>
>>2865951
>Bryan throwing an autistic shit fit over what to call someone who's double-jointed
And this faggot calls other people geeks.
>>
Man I try to listen to these shows but without Dave around to rein him in Bryan is one whiny motherfucker
>>
>>2866384

This is namely why I post both the Bryan and Vinny and WOR around the same time

Bryan and Vinny reviewing Raw is a much different experience compared to when they watch PPV shows. Also Craig is only committed to reviewing Retro shows only now.
>>
>>2866310

Bryan is also a huge Bayley mark. Bryan is ass ravaged his waifu is getting dead silence in matches now.
>>
>>2865938
Da fuq is this? People pay to hear a recap of things that happen in the WWE? This is what their money gets them? Who are these retards?
>>
>>2866436

Pay? Fuck no we "torrent" these Nigga

I ain't paying $11 for the Observer. Fuck no.
>>
>>2865938
>Roman “The Attitude Era was my inspiration to commit Murder on TV” Reigns trying to sell the most retarded babyface explanation as to why he’s such a fucking disappointment.
Did Roman actually say this? I haven't watched in a while.
>>
>>2866436
Not exactly, what people pay for is the newsletters Dave somehow writes 50k words for every week.
>>
>>2866460

He said something to the degree of The Attitude Era was known for Crazy shit but Angle interrupts him saying "Times aren't like that anymore. You can't drive an Ambulance into a wall because you got ass pained that you lost."
>>
>>2866466

If anything the most you'd ever get your money's worth out of Dave is The Observer and The Dirtsheets
>>
>>2866466
That's not hard to do when you basically transcript the shows. Why would anyone waste time reading about something they just watched?
>>
>>2865938
i love you op
>>
>>2865938
Why is everyone pretending that braun didn't try to kill reigns two months ago?
>>
>>2868470
You're an idiot
>>
File: Budd Dwyer.jpg (16KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
Budd Dwyer.jpg
16KB, 338x338px
so is Roman a heel or not? I'm so confused
please just fucking tell us, Vince
>>
File: 1499826307872.jpg (143KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
1499826307872.jpg
143KB, 512x411px
>entire PPV was heel wins
>>
>>2868518
Fuck you for posting that and whoever made that picture. Cunt.
>>
>>2866310

It's not "double jointed." He's still an autistic spazz, but she's not double jointed.

The maximum extension the elbow can achieve is largely determined by how large one's olecrannon process (the big ole knob of bone on the proximal end of the ulnar bone) is. The bigger it is, the sooner the elbow will "lock out" when it come against the medial epicondyle of the humerus. One COULD jam their elbow into hyperextension beyond this point, but that would dislocate one's elbow.

The olecrannon process, like pretty much every other bone and bony process and the like, is smaller and less thick in women than in men. Alexa Bliss clearly has a small olecrannon processes, even by female standards. So while 99% of the men on this forum are going to lock out their elbow at what is essentially "straight," Bliss can extend her elbow to 110 degrees, to eyeball it.

I think Vinny was the dumb fuck saying she "popped" her elbow out and then back in. That is not how elbows work. Shoulders can KIND of do that, because the shoulder joint is a rather uniquely structured "ball and socket" set up, while the elbow and knee are just two bones held together and aligned by ligaments, muscles, and the particular shape of the processes at the meeting ends of the bones that form the joint. Shoulders still should not actually do that.
>>
Which is the B&V and which is the one with Dave? I can't deal with Dave's fucking stammering and blathering.

I mean, it's funny for Bryan to overreact to Vinny's poor mic discipline, but Dave is legitimately fucking atrocious at talking into a microphone.
>>
>>2868581
Wrestling Observer Radio is with Dave
>>
>>2868510
He's not a good guy
He's not a bad guy
He's a guy who commits grievous bodily harm assault, and attempted vehicular manslaughter, then flees the crime scene.
>>
>>2868571
You need to have your ass kicked, nerd
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.