[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brock Lesnar (GOAT) Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: timthumb.php.jpg (28KB, 660x424px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
28KB, 660x424px
*goes completely off script in a clearly heavily scripted segment*
*says the S-word*
*improvises on the fly*
*shows lots of emotion*
*gets the crowd really into it*

If there was ever a question as to whether or not Lesnar was the best in the business today, those questions were finally put to rest last night.
>>
He rarely cuts a promo but man when he does it's fucking top class.
>>
Based Joe making Lesnar enjoy wrestling again
>>
How mad do you think Vince was when they all got backstage? I'll bet he was furious and Brock just didn't GAF and laughed in his face
>>
>>2865791
Based Tonga Timmy bringing Lesnar's passion for the biz back
>>
I love Brock on the mic. Say something stupid Paul!
>>
>>2865794
VInce won't say shit to Brock because he's a badass and the only legit guy left in WWE.
>>
>Let Brock and Joe improvise
>They have one of the best promos in years

Gee, it's like everything shouldn't be 100% scripted.
>>
Joe Brock & Heyman have insane chemistry together, they need to have a 1v1 match for like 30min at SS with a ton of promos before. Please dont put Roman instead
>>
>>2865796
Why do you make Tonga Timmy alliterative if Samoa Joe isn't?
>>
>>2865810
Roman's winning clean or Braun's interfering to set up a four-way, my dude.
>>
Roman got exposed because all he knows to do is follow the script some queer like Dewy writes for him
>>
File: 1412369815319.jpg (73KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1412369815319.jpg
73KB, 612x574px
Based Big Biceps Brock making wrestling entertaining again
>>
>>2865786
That segment genuinely felt like the best of the Attitude Era. Back when I counted the days until the next Raw. If only Vince would let the guys go off script more often.
>>
File: IMG_1914.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1914.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>2865856
I'm okay with a four way
>>
>>2865794
Vince wont dare do shit.
Brock is bringing in viewers and he knows it.
>>
>>2865865
Brock: *Goes off script and kills it*
Joe: *Follows suit and retaliates back*
Roman: *stands to the side like a good dog and shuts the fuck up for most it*
>>
>>2865886
Triple threat or four-way would be pretty great, honestly, but it feels like Roman's just gonna pin Joe clean, then pin Brock clean.
>>
>>2865899
>wanting Reigns to sabotage his push
I agree this promo was fantastic, but that would be stupid.
>>
>>2865786
First time I marked out in a while. I legit didn't know what was about to happen.
>>
>>2865810
Got to have Joe win a match on RAW vs Brock to make it 1-1.
>>
>>2865786
You have to be a complete dumb shit to think saying shit was off script and even bigger dork to say the "s-word" on this site. Brock doesn't want a fag like you appreciating or creating a topic about him.
>>
>>2865786
Only delusional NXT smarks won't admit Lesnar is the top guy, it's pretty clear to any normal fan.
>>
>>2866477
You seem to have forgotten what Brock is like when scripted.
>>
>>2866477
You don't know sh*t
>>
>>2866477
Here's a list of my demands:
1.Kill yourself
>>
>don't rely on script
>Not PG
>Best promo segment of the entire year

Wew really makes you think
>>
File: IMG_20160910_192444.jpg (46KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160910_192444.jpg
46KB, 600x781px
Brock's a national treasure. We must protect his smile.
>>
>>2865803
I don't know what I enjoy more, that he clearly doesn't give one single piece of one single fuck about either Paul Heyman OR the PG rating, or that his voice constantly cracks like a 12 year old nerd's.
>>
>>2865905
You mean pin Joe clean, then spear Brock at SS before Braun interferes, mauls the ever living shit out of Roman, costs him the match, and challenges him to another shitty gimmick match where Braun is clearly the babyface and Roman is clearly a fucking psychopath.

Screenshot this.
>>
>>2866735
The fact that even fucking Brock, a guy so shitty at talking he's constantly flanked by one of the best talkers, can deliver a promo considered amazing in WWE just by going off script is the best evidence for why WWE needs to stop scripting promos.
>>
>>2865786
What? I want to see Brock promo. Any link?
>>
I don't get it. What has it been about Joe that has Brock so amped for this feud?
>>
>>2867084
Joe is probably the first non nu-male Brock has faced in a while (besides Goldberg, which was different because Goldberg wasn't hanging around and the first meetup was over in seconds, plus he's older)
>>
>>2865791
This.
>>
>>2865786
That promo was so GOAT. They really do an iron man match and more promo
>>
>>2866998
this. i still remember him fresh as a daisy couldnt cut a promo to save his life
>>
>>2865794
Vince raging while brock has that fucking huge grin on his face.
>>
>>2865899
You could fuckin see Romam trying his hardest to come up with something, he looked like an aspie
>>
>>2866477
I bet you like aleister brack
>>
>>2866809
Buried alive or casket match so everyone marks out thinking the undertaker is returning only to be disappointed
>>
>>2866440
We will never see Brock have a match again on Raw for the rest of his career
>>
>>2866712
The fucking mute button was ready and waiting for him to say it. Otherwise other words would have gotten cut off accidentally with it. Have sex, get a fucking clue s-word head.
>>
>>2867550
I always love watching Roman fail to make an impact, given all the help and tools to succeed and he falls flat EVERYTIME.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.