[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was a waste of bloody time wasn't it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: WWE_UK_Championship_Belt.png (156KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_UK_Championship_Belt.png
156KB, 480x270px
That was a waste of bloody time wasn't it?
>>
>Every defense so far has been extremely enjoyable
>Bate vs. Dune was the best WWE match of the year so far
>It accomplished it's purpose of sabotaging WoS
>The UK show might still happen at some point
I'd say so far so good, Anon.
>>
File: haitchsmug.jpg (31KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
haitchsmug.jpg
31KB, 540x300px
>>2865088
Pretty much this
In terms of doing its job of co-opting the British scene and destroying World of Sport, its been a rousing success.
The great matches we've got from it are just a bonus.
>>
>>2865088
This. They've wanted to work in the British wrestling scene for a while, but they rushed it out to compete with World of Sport. Now that WoS fell apart, they can keep taking their time instead of sinking loads of money into it.
>>
Why did they exert the most effort on the design of a belt that's rarely seen on WWE TV?
>>
>>2865641
No they phoned it in for the Universal Title.
>>
>>2865641
>UK Belt
>CW belt
>NXT belts

What do all these have in common?
>>
>>2865641
It has to match the god tier aesthetics of British wrestlers.
>>
It's being defended at an ICW show in a Fatal 4 way
>>
Having seen that belt up close and in person, I must say, it is a beautiful piece of hardware. TV does it no justice, it looks so good IRL. Heavy as fuck too. Don't touch the edges of the straps tho cos that nasty shit Dunne does be putting them in his mouth. Dirty cunt.
>>
That WWE UK Special was a snoozefest.
Maybe they realized no one actually wants to watch a show that's only UK wrestlers.
Should have just made the belt a TV title.
>>
>thinking a UK title meant shit

WORKED
>>
>>2865682
Regal, stop posting on /asp/ and get back to work.
>>
>>2865641
>>2865669
>Everything handled by HHH oozes individuality and class
>Everything handled by Vince is as bland and brand focused as possible
>>
>>2865680
Who's competing?
>>
>>2865948
Haitch has his problems but if you look deep enough, you can see there's that guy who's just a big fucking wrestling dork in there that still gets out sometimes. And I respect that.
>>
>>2866090

Tripler "gets it", he's generally intelligent and has a good mind for the business. His problem has always been his insecurities about his own drawing power.
>>
>>2866235
people love when he does king of the smarks stuff. that al bundy-tier, coming out on a comfy bike with dad metal playing stuff, not so much.
>>
>>2865082
What isn't in wwe?
>>
>>2866081
Wolfgang, BT Gunn, and Trent Seven.
>>
>>2865088
>>2865122
>>2865125
The main point was to destroy World of Sport. The other promotions they want to hurt, they will just sign the top guys, and it usually does it. With English speaking WoS, they were the real danger, since they could not only wrestle, but also "Sports Entertain" (TM).
>>
>>2866510
It's crazy how for as big as they are and how long they've been at the top, WWE is insanely insecure about having any legitimate competition.
>>
>>2866519
It's because they know how lame their product is and how reliant they are on hardcores and how easily a competing product could start stealing said hardcores.
>>
>>2865699
>made me re read that post in regals voice
>including carefully placed pauses
>>
File: 1497837020289.jpg (27KB, 295x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497837020289.jpg
27KB, 295x362px
>>2865088
>shit literally nobody except wweaboos has watched
>>
Dunne is being wasted in that shit show. Make him a regular in NXT and build him.
>>
>>2866620
>A championship in WWE
>Defended on WWE Network shows
No shit dumbass, it's like saying only NJPWeebs watch NEVER championship defenses
>>
>bloody
I hate brits
>>
Will Dunne ever defend it on Raw/Smackdown, lads?
>>
>>2866679
they should make the UK championship something of a smackdown title, but not as steadfastly cordoned off as the cruiserweight division, but enough so that we don't just get top carders rolling in challenging for it
>>
>>2866620
>Every Joe off the street needs to have seen something for me to be allowed to think it's good
Maybe stop being such a cuck.
>>
>>2865082
Notice how it only became a thing when ITV rumors started?

Notice how it doesn't mean shit since ITV rumors stopped?

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2866679
>5 Minute match with camera focus on Braun/Corbin attacking someone backstage
>>
>>2868732
njpw snuck up on them, they thought poaching the creator of the bullet club would ice them in terms of western interest. when that didn't work, they poached even further. it didn't work.

when itv/wos started making noise, they didn't take any chances. they didn't want to fight a second front.
>>
Is WoS 100% not happening now then?

Last official thing I saw was that all the tapings had been put on hold indefinitely, but they wanted it to be back for 2018?

I can see that if WWE let it be known that anyone who took part would be blackballed from future WWE opportunities, then it was always a nonstarter.
>>
>>2865082
Am I the only one who hates this gaudy piece of shit?
>>
>>2868874
It's a fucking foot-wide, jewel-encrusted belt buckle awarded to the guy who the scriptwriters has decided is the very best at fake fighting.

If you want something less ludicrous, what the fuck are you doing watching pro wrestling in the first place?
>>
>>2865082
>>2866679

>Summerslam
>Neville vs Dunne, champion vs champion
>Neville wins
>combines the titles
>We now have a European championship again
>ONLY Europeans can compete for it but they are not locked like Cruiserweights
>Cesaro, Neville, Rusev, Dunne, Bate, Sheamus, Bálor, Killan Dain, Alexander Wolfe, Drew McIntyre etc.

Please rate my fantasy booking bullshit
>>
>>2868880
>heel v heel

Regardless, Have dunne win, he needs to be put over big for the casuals
>>
>>2868880

>based storyline where Miz pretends to be French with Maryse to get into division
>based Handsome Rusev vs Killian Dain
>based Neville becoming relevant again
>based 23 year old Noam Dar, not weighed down by pathetic Alicia FAAAAAAWKS drawing big dimes vs Pete Dunne
>edge lord Aleister Black vs Demon Kang

Book it
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.