[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Braun is inevitably interfering in the main event next week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: joebrock.jpg (54KB, 570x484px) Image search: [Google]
joebrock.jpg
54KB, 570x484px
>Braun is inevitably interfering in the main event next week

With that in mind, are you ready for Round 2 at Summerslam?
>>
>>2864579
>Jobs out to Rollins for 3 months
>comes in and stands his ground against Lesnar
Makes no ding dong diddly sense.
>>
>>2864593
Shut up and forget the fact that Seff freacking Rollins pissed himself being face to face with Bork and always ran like a little bitch, forget that ok?
>>
What meme match will Roman and Braun be at Summerslam?

Raw gets No Mercy on September, TLC on October and Roadblock on December

There's also Survivor Series on November
>>
>>2864660
I think we might get fatal 4 way mastodons match at Summerslam
Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman vs Samoa Joe
I'm pretty curious what they would do to each other
>>
>>2864664
>Brock spams suplex on Joey
>Joey spams coquina on Brock
>Braun and Roman kill each other outside the ring
>Roman outwits Braun and incapacitates him
>Brock gets out of coquina and F5 Joey
>Roman back in the ring
>mexican standoff
>spam superman punch
>Brock counters the last one into a suplex spam
>THIS IS AWESOME
>both down
>Reigns first to recover
>poise for the spear
>AWOOOO
>SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR ROMAN HIT BRAWCK WITH THE SPEAR
>1 2 3
>THE BIG DOG DID IT HE CONQUERED THE BEAST AND IS NOW THE NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!
>>
>>2864685
If Roman wins he'll be pinning Joe. Brock also will be if he retains.
>>
>>2864579
I'm guessing Roman v Brock and Braun v Joe.

Roman beats Brock with the help of a triple Shield heel turn.

They go on to feud with babyface Braun.
>>
>>2864664
My prediction after Mania was a triple threat, but yeah I can definitely see them adding Joe to the mix now.
>>
Pls don't ruse me Vince I have $20 on Reigns being the Champ at the end of Summerslam
>>
>>2864711

>triple Shield heel turn
>leaving Braun and Finn as the only two main event faces on the entire Raw roster, up against heels Roman, Seth, Dean, Brock, Joe, Bray, and Miz

Seems a bit imbalanced desu
>>
It will obviously be a triple threat
>>
>>2864579
Anything other than a fatal four way will be WOAT decision making
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.