[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh Dwayne. How do you expect to actually make a good impact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10

File: TrumpSmug.jpg (29KB, 750x393px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpSmug.jpg
29KB, 750x393px
>Oh Dwayne. How do you expect to actually make a good impact in this country if you can’t even make good movies? Maybe once your run in the presidential election flops, you can go back to WWE.
>>
He's not running.
He lost his shit over bad reviews, how is he going to handle the shit fest that is politics?
Even if he did, as soon as they threaten to out him, he'd drop out.
>>
>>2864516
>how is he going to handle the shit fest that is politics

Considering that they elected a manchild who seethes on Twitter at 3 am, I think Dwayne will fit right in
>>
>>2864585
Trump sure knows how to work you libtards
Vince must have taught him well
>>
>>2864606
> a 70 year old man literally sacrifices sleep to cry on Twitter
>I wake up from a good sleep and laugh over his tantrums on the morning news

Boy, he sure worked me Cletus
>>
>>2864585
Trump is a fucking alpha you fucking Bernie the commie or Hillary the crooked witch supporter
He gets(or better said, grabs) more pussy in 1 min than you will ever get your whole life

Also, remember that Trump is one of Vince's best friends and vice versa
>>
>>2864622
>Also, remember that Trump is one of Vince's best friends and vice versa

KEK, this is supposed to make me like him? Vince is a perennial beta that got dicked around by fucking HBGay and has let every star he's ever made walk all over him.

They both bond over their daddy issues and incessant need to be liked. Pretty sad really, for two men that have achieved so much

>b-b-b-b-b-but he grabs pussy bro!!!!

Needing to grab pussy to remind yourself that you still have an impotent penis is what any beta would do. If you were 18+ you'd realize that. Delete yourself.
>>
>>2864620
>sacrifices sleep
It takes him literally a minute to send out his tweets and make you faggots lose your minds.
>>
>>2864620
>a businessman who takes 2 minutes out of his day to tweet
>makes morning news
Seems you are pretty worked
>>
>>2864627
>Vince a beta
Yeah, the billionaire that owns by far, the biggest ever pro wrestling company with millions of fans worldwide is really a beta...
Conor Mcgregor sucked his cock and even does his walk but, shat on the generation of wrestlers, dweebs like Kevin Blowens, rightfully so

Alphas like Trump and Vince can grab pussy whenever and how much they want and get away with it, because obviously they're fucking alphas. Trump proved it, even becoming the goddamn president of USA
However, betas like you would be sex offenders, because obviously, you're betas
>>
>>2864650
Remember, liberals always project their faults/crimes onto others
>>
the_donald goes to /asp/?
>>
>>2864620
Seems like you got worked fagt
>>
>>2864652
ITS NOT FAIR SOMEONE IS BETTER THAN ME!!!!! I WANT EQUALITY ARGHHHHHH
>>
>>2864656
r/squaredcircle goes to /asp/?
Go back to plebbit fag, Trump is an HOF
>>
>>2864504
>Can't even pass legislation even though he has a Republican supermajority.

Trump got a bigger push than Roman Reigns, but he's turning out to be a bigger lame-duck cuck than Obama was when he got pushed.
How can he make America Great Again if he can't even convince his own party that single-payer health care and lower taxes are a good thing?

The man can work a crowd, but can't politic backstage to save his life. He's gonna end up pissing off the wrong person and spend the rest of his current term back in catering before getting "future endeavored" by Congress.
>>
>>2864723
>single-payer health care

Are you retarded? That's not what he ran on

>Can't even pass legislation even though he has a Republican supermajority.

How is that his fault?
Blame the cuckservatives for that.
He has a mandate due to being elected, those RHINOs will either bend the knee or be primaried out of office.
>>
>>2864650
>dumped by Hogan
>dumped by Warrior
>dumped by Austin
>dumped by Rock
>dumped by Brock
>dumped by Lashley
>dumped by Punk
>too scared of replicating any of the content that made him rich because "muh sponsors :((("
>no grandsons
>will live to see his life's work go bankrupt

KEK, E-drones truly are mentally ill. Almost as bad as Trumpetty dweebs.
>>
File: c4tul0gwqae3y_3.jpg (67KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
c4tul0gwqae3y_3.jpg
67KB, 1024x576px
>>2864739
>>no grandsons
>>
>>2864733
>How is that his fault?

Drumpfetty literally campaigned on ending bureaucracy and getting shit down and now you're crying that he got cucked by Republicans just like Obama?

K E K
E
K

This fucking delusion.
>>
>>2864740

Shane is Savage's bastard, brother.
>>
>>2864739
Hogan
>got blacklisted for saying nigger, still trying to come back
>Warrior
dead
>Austin
retired
>Brock
still working for Vince
>Punk
got his ass handed to him in the UFC and will probably come crawling back one day

I'll give you Lashley and Dwayne, though Dwayne's career is heading south so...
>>
Why is it that the majority of wrestling fans are Bible-thumping cuckservatives who believe the Republicans' lies?

Is it because they're the easiest worked failures on the planet? I think so.
>>
>>2864741
He's not a dictator, how can he make traitors do what they don't want to?
>>
>>2864750
Actually the majority of them are mentally unbalanced commies
That's why wrestling is in such a sorry state now
>>
>>2864748
>be Brock
>get paid $10 million dollars to wrestle for 3 minutes 10 times a year
>give nothing back to the business
>still booked to destroy the face of the company and end the most over streak in wrestling
>still booked to legitimately concuss the #2 guy because the failure owner's drowning in record low ratings

Wow, Vince sure is the alpha male here
>>
File: IMG_4899.jpg (97KB, 1438x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4899.jpg
97KB, 1438x600px
This thread is making me wet, loving the juicy allegations being thrown by both parties!
>>
>>2864750
Just like how trailer dwelling guys watch WWE, you got mindless drones voting for Trump. Trump and Vince are cut from the same cloth
>>
>>2864755
More like wrestling's Attitude Era fanbase got laid off and are too busy shooting up on heroin and killing themselves to bother paying for wrestling anymore

Based progressive, educated liberals are the only ones with dimes left to give
>>
>>2864757
Well, he's only there because he's a roiding cheater and can't do the UFC anymore
>>
>>2864739
>no grandsons
Where did you come by this delusion? Vince knows what is best for business and made Steph shoot out 3 girls so Haitch can turn them into joshi death machines.But he also made Shane and his wife Marissa have all boys. Shane and Marissa have three sons, Declan James, Kenyon Jesse, and Rogan Henry.
>>
>>2864762
>Vince gets down on his hands and knees to overpush a failed anti-draw roidbabby

So alpha
>>
>>2864761
Actually they moved on from watching Vince's kiddie show

>Based progressive, educated liberals are the only ones with dimes left to give

Is that so? Then why do they work at McDonald's and are always begging for government handouts and to steal money from rich people?
>>
>Trump telling anyone how to have a 'good impact' as president

Loving Every Laugh

Guy only won because Hillary is an unlikeable war criminal with decades of shady dealings and baggage who no one wanted to vote for
>>
>>2864770
>government handouts

You would have hanged yourself in the family barn if it weren't based Commiefornia paying the agricultural subsidies that keep your shithole state afloat.

You're welcome.
>>
>>2864771
That and he had an economic message and a plan to combat shitskins
>>2864776
My family owns their own business. Try again.
I hope Lil' Kim nukes commiefornia honestly
>>
File: 1483659058804.png (450KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483659058804.png
450KB, 900x500px
liberals are the ones inviting all the muslims to the West not conservatives
>>
>>2864780
Liberals want to turn the US into a fucked up combination of South America and Europe
>>
>>2864778
Without 'Commiefornia' the US economy loses a good 1/8 of its GDP almost immediately. Not that I'd expect a trust fund babby to understand that
>>
>>2864784
Then why are they bankrupt?
>>
>>2864504
I actually checked twitter to see if he tweeted this

gr8 b8
>>
>Trump cucks ITT running damage control because people are bad mouthing their used car salesman President
Imagine watching pro wrestling and understanding the concept of workers and marks, and not realizing Trump is a worker and all you marks got conned.
Sad!!
>>
>>2864787
>damage control

Is that what you all call refuting liberal bullshit? : )
>>
>>2864785
'Bankrupt' does not mean you're broke, it means your liabilities outweigh your assets. The entire country is in debt as well so without California that hole gets even worse. your parents should pray that their business doesn't go to an uninformed memelord such as yourself.
>>
File: mildlysmug.png (148KB, 339x375px) Image search: [Google]
mildlysmug.png
148KB, 339x375px
>>2864733
>>2864754
>"That's not what he ran on"
>Trump repeatedly promised during his campaign to get rid of Obamacare and return to the single-payer system if he was elected

Sure, hon.

>Republican senators don't support the White House agenda because it doesn't represent the values of the delegates that elected them.
>"They're cucks and traitors to the Republican party!"

You can't campaign to end bureaucracy in Washington and then start seething when politicians don't act like bureaucrats for you.
>>
>>2864796
DAMAGE CONTROL
Maye those faggots should stop handing out welfare to illegals
>>
>>2864778
An 'economic message' yeah lol, shortsell everything now, fuck the future, let the people who come later deal with the massive consequences. Trump and Hillary were both massive mistakes.
>>
>>2864800
>return to the single-payer system

When did we have a single payer system tard?
Got a source on anything you claimed?

>Republican senators don't support the White House agenda because it doesn't represent the values of the delegates that elected them.

You just went full retard sweetie
>>
File: 1478489462322.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478489462322.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>2864803
Good lord, you are stupid.
>>
>>2864791
You are a mark and you got conned
Enjoy dying when you lose your healthcare coverage
>>
>>2864780
>liberals are the ones inviting all the muslims to the West not conservatives
None of them would have wanted to come here if Carter and Reagan hadn't spent $3 billion on financing Al-Qaeda to fight Russia.
>>
>>2864800

>he doesn't know what a single-payer system is

Awwww
>>
>>2864811
Mandatory health insurance is not healthcare, libtard
>>
>>2864757
>give nothing back to the business
Dumb smark fucktard, he's the biggest name in pro wrestling right now and probably the only draw
Also, look at the views he's getting on Youtube
>>
>>2864808
>haha le Bernie

Didn't vote for him either, try again
>>
File: 1474498834823.png (61KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474498834823.png
61KB, 480x371px
>>2864819
>le centrist

You are the biggest faggot of them all
>>
>>2864807
My bad, single-payer system IS Obamacare. Trump's AHCA is looking to repeal single-payer system.

As for sources: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/single-payer

Obamacare is in essence a single-payer system.

>You just went full retard sweetie
Are you so out of touch that you've never heard of Sen. Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, or Ron Johnson before now? They're Republican Senators who are refusing to vote for the AHCA because it would negatively affect the citizens they were elected to represent. Trump is seething because they're aligning themselves with their delegates, rather than him and other bureaucratic republicans
>>
>>2864820
imagine being this worked, just imagine
>>
>>2864585
Trump legit is playing the game on a different level
>>
>>2864831
No, it isn't
Being forced to buy health insurance is not the same as paying more in taxes, so you can go to the doctor without paying.

>Trump is seething because they're aligning themselves with their delegates

No, he isn't retard. He's pissed because the Republicans have been running on repeal and replace for at least 5 years and now that they can, they are showing their true colors.
>>
>another Americans arguing about politics thread
lmao wgaf you dumb marks, your weak country is irrelevant now, doesn't matter who the president is
>>
>>2864851
Says the fag from some third world hell hole
el o el
>>
>>2864851
Donald Trump is the president of the United States.

I want you to let that sink in.
>>
OP here. I was just trying to make a joke. I never thought all of you would get this into a simple thread that was jabbing at The Rock and his downfall holy fuck
>>
File: ewTe0fs[1].jpg (197KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
ewTe0fs[1].jpg
197KB, 1200x1195px
>"Trump is alpha as fuck, j-just like me!!"
>>
>>2864770
A reminder that on average, conservative heavy states/counties have more welfare recipients than liberal states/counties.
>>
You're a retard and you have literally no idea what you're talking about. Conservative states have more welfare recipients than liberal states do.
>>
>>2864988
have sex
>>
>>2864999
Suck your dads
>>
>the current and next president were both heavily featured on wwe television

I wonder which performance center guy is next
>>
>>2865002
wack
>>
>>2864992
And of course your next post will be a source for this claim
>>
>>2865027
Sure thing buddy.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ijr.com/2015/01/230371-2-map-shows-red-states-rely-federal-aid-looks-can-deceiving/amp/
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-11-05-32-32.png (217KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-11-05-32-32.png
217KB, 1080x1920px
>>2865027
Also, this.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
>>
>>2864967
>posting about politics in a board populated mostly by gullible retards

I honestly don't know what you expected would happen. I can't think of any other realistic outcome than this exact thread.
>>
>>2865041
>the loudest most racist rednecks are also the biggest welfare queens of all
This is not news, but never fails to be hilarious.
>>
>>2865008
Leo Gao will single highhandedly heal fractured Sino-Western relations.
>>
>>2865041
>>2865091
Know what else the majority of those states have a ton of?
Hint: Their skin color is similar in appearance to shit.
>>
>>2865356
>i-i-i-it's the n-n-n-niggers!!
State of this damage control
>>
>>2865371
>point out a fact
>it's lies!

Typical libtard response

Also: It's the illegal spics as well
>>
>>2865379
>doesn't post a shred of evidence
>JUST BELIEVE MY BASELESS RACIST LIES
So this is how alt-right discourse works eh? Somebody just says something and you just believe it.
What a mark lol
>>
>>2865391
Denial, it ain't just the name of a river!
>>
>>2864585
Trump has a polyphasic sleep cycle so he only needs like 3 hours of sleep
>>
>>2865407
>Doesn't post any sources/evidence to his claim
>LOL DENIAL
Post sources/evidence to prove your claim, or shut the fuck up and take your L like the bitch you are.
Choice is yours.
>>
>>2865494
Yawn

>comments go up
>IP stays the same

This board really is like 5 people, plus your gay ass starting arguments all the time, huh?
You live a very sad life
>>
File: whiteflag.jpg (28KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
whiteflag.jpg
28KB, 500x350px
>>2865506
>Literally still can not provide any evidence to his original claim
>Instead; goes strait for ad hominem personal attack, totally circumventing the argument being made
Its OK, I accept your unconditional surrender.
>>
>>2865521
That's nice sweetie
>>
>>2865379
>illegal immigrants are on welfare

How fucking stupid can somebody be?
>>
>>2865543
You fuckin stupid ? There are plenty of welfare programs and free hospital visits they leech off of even without being registered.
>>
>>2865585
>free hospital visits

Yeah look at the money all those clinics are losing...
>>
>>2864740
Steve Austin has given Stunners to 6/13 of the people in this pic... that we know of
>>
>>2865543
Here's a fun game;
Ask him to post some evidence of his claims and then watch him sperg out and lose his shit.
>>
>>2864585
Do you really think Dwayne could just ignore criticism like trump does 90% of the time? If he was in trumps shoes he would respond to every single one of those legions of liberals that reply to every one of trumps tweets. Dwayne gets worked too easily.
>>
>Trumpetty Jr just worked himself in a shoot

kek
>>
>>2865041
Hm that's an interesting statistic. I wasn't doubting you, I just wanted to see the numbers for myself. I wonder if they include farm subsidies

>>2865407
>>2865506
>>2865526
Man /pol/tards really are dumb red necks lol
>>
>>2864620
Trump only sleeps 4 hours a night because he considers the rest a waste. Arnold did something similar, he said he slept 6 hours max.
>>
>>2865738
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep at all, he just waits
>>
>>2864620
>wakes up
>calls you a dummy on twitter
>draws infinite dimes
>works you into shoot between one tweet to another
>has you reeling back to your aspie safe space
>trump supporters here work you further
>worked into a shoot so bad there's no more work
>your life becomes a shoot

it must be difficult.
>>
>ITT: Trump-drones SEETHING
>>
>>2864585
>>2864620
>>2864627
RENT FREE
>>
>>2866484
>ANYBODY WHO CRITICIZES THE GOVERNMENT HAS AN AGENDA

(this is what trumptards actually believe)
>>
>>2866484
SAD!
>>
>>2865041
Funny how those states also have the highest concentration of black people.
>>
>>2864504

Considering that "being an idiot on twitter" is pretty much the main requirement to become president in that poor excuse of a world power, the Rock is probably a strong candidate for now.
>>
>>2864780
>What is cheap labor and new world order
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.