[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened? Has he always been this wrong about everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: meltzer2.png (124KB, 482x286px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer2.png
124KB, 482x286px
What happened? Has he always been this wrong about everything or is it recently?
>>
autism
>>
He's just off his game because his pops just died bro.
>>
Always. He's a hack.
>>
>>2864343
meltz is the only jew i like leave him alone, he's still mostly right
>>
Smarks gave him wings
>>
>>2864343
When he loses his inside connections he literally just makes shit up on best guess, which sucks because he's never been in the business and literally knows nothing about it other than what he is told, which half the time, he's is being worked, and the other half he is doing the working.

Bayley and Graves love story because of a hug?
Maryse going to break up with Miz and disappear because Dean was fucking with them?

He's fucking clueless. He has worse ideas than Russo but at least Russo knows how to make episodic TV.
>>
>>2864427
this desu
he's been wrong about miz and maryse
aj styles moving, the club moving,
the universal championship plans
and he couldnt predict shit
>>
>>2864427
>>2864441
yeah well... you know uh things change
>>
>>2864343
3 star reporting to be honest. he needs to step it up.
>>
>>2864427
It doesn't help when other news sites and people take his word for gospel. I remember someone mailed in asking if they're gonna do a women's Royal rumble and he said they've maybe talked about it and the next day all the pro wrestling sites were writing WOMENS ROYAL RUMBLE CONFIRMED.
>>
He makes a six figure salary to write fanfiction all the while people ride his dick like his opinion matters. It's a pretty great setup desu
>>
>>2864456

HUGE IF TRUE
>>
>>2864343
he's a hack. Most of the posters on this shit hole site can predict with more accuracy what will happen next week
>>
>So Dave, is Roman turning heel
>WELL UGH WELL UGH I REALLY CANNOT SAY FOR SURE
>MY SOURCES INSIDE ARE GIVING ME RIDDLES AND IT CAN BE ANYTHING
>BUT HISTORICALLY WHEN THEY BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
>IN OTHER WORDS I'M NOT SO SURE
>MAYBE THEY'LL FINALIZE A DECISION BEFORE RAW OR SOMETHING
>>
>>2864727
You left at the part where he gives both answer so idiots can go back and say he predicted it, because one of them was right. What a fucking fraud.
>>
>>2864558
This is the real problem. He'll say something that's pure speculation and people will report it as fact.

"So uh, yeah, I mean, i-its looking like they're gonna split up Miz and Maryse because of, you know, the whole Dean thing, I guess"

Just pure speculation based off what's going on in the story, and then the news headline the next day is "WWE POWER COUPLE SPLITTING? CLICK HERE"
>>
Well, you know, so h-heres the thing, you know, well, thats vince. plans change you know
>>
>>2864343
Word on the streets is his inside source was Brooklyn Brawler. Ever since Brawler got released Dave has just been making shit up.
>>
>thirdhand dirtsheets misquoting him
>H-HE'S TO-TOTALLY ALWAYS WR-WR-WRONG
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.