[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the GOAT debuting on the main roster at Summerslam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 5

File: Roderick-Strong-NXT-600x250[1].jpg (44KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Roderick-Strong-NXT-600x250[1].jpg
44KB, 600x250px
Is the GOAT debuting on the main roster at Summerslam?
>>
>>2864069
Roddy sucks. A lot of NXT is underwhelming right now.
>>
>>2864079
fuck off Deancuck
>>
File: homregun.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
homregun.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>2864069
>when your gimmick is having a fivehead
>>
>>2864079
If you watch it week to week without watching spoilers it is nowhere near underwhelming.
>>
>>2864128
una vela
>>
>>2864079
>dumb opinion
>Trooth Bombz
>>
Roddy so bland this guy can't even turn him into a meme.
>>
>>2864128
His gimmick is having a family.
>>
>>2865019
Roddy is so much better as the dickhead heel
>>
Is there a wrestler that better defines the term vanilla midget than strong?
>>
>>2865034
Davey Richards
>>
>>2865034
Eddie "Eddie Edwards" Edwards.
>>
>>2865023
We already have a family guy too, mr "i got kidz"
>>
>>2865063
At least Slater has the decency to have a comically large white trash family that's played for laughs, Strong just has a regular ass family, wife and baby.

Hell, the fact that Slater's wife wants to bang Rhyno and that his youngest daughter doesn't have a tongue mean they both have more character than Roderick Strong.
>>
>>2865057
Eddie "boobah zone" Edwards
>>
>>2865034
Dean Malenko GOAT vanilla midget
>>
I hope he goes to smarkdown and btfo all those vanilla midgets indie darlings
>>
>>2865034
Nope.
He is the most bland and boring fuck I have ever seen
>>
>>2865067
Slater's giant family is a work. He's married to a completely different woman and has two daughters.

Like, even inside the story, it's all made up bullshit. Come on, man.
>>
>>2866353
Well no shit, man. I was utterly convinced Slater has 7 kids, lives in a trailer with a fat wife and needed money for an above ground pool. It's almost as if he's a wrestling character with these amusing characteristics about him.
>>
Imagine not worshipping The Messiah of The Backbreaker
>>
File: roddy 2 hotty.gif (982KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
roddy 2 hotty.gif
982KB, 240x240px
>>2869088
The End of Heartache is a cool move with a cool name, I'll give him that and nothing more.
>>
WrestleMania, in the 205 Live Memorial Battle Royal.

I still remember the shirt they sold during it's run, it said, "Dives, not dimes".
>>
>>2869098
it's named after a terrible album by a cringe metalcore band
>>
>>2869098 I would like to see him do that to Braun
>>
>>2869254
I know it's named after an album, but I've never heard it and don't care, it's a cool name for a finisher, sounds like he's mercy killing the opponent after crippling them.
>>
>>2869251
>size queens think that this is comedy
>>
>>2864079
>NXT is underwhelming right now.
It always has been ya pinhead. Generic looking nu-males doing flipz and divez for no reason.
>>
Why the FUCK is Triple H trying to ruin wrestling? I thought he was one of us.
>>
>>2869309
>signing one of the best in the world is "ruining"

>>2869300
t. never watched it once
>>
>>2869254
>I've never actually listened to Killswitch

Absolutely, embarrassingly shit taste. I bet you loved CM Punks intro b4 Cult of Personality though, loser
>>
>>2869340
>listening to hot topic metalcore
LMAOing at your sad little life
>>
>>2869329
Best in the world at what? Being a bland vanilla midget that no one cares about?
>>
>>2869350
Is Hot Topic even still around?
>>
>>2869369
Says the guy who never watched Roddy in ROH. Or as the PWG champ. Or his current, great run in NXT where he's showing personality as well as wrestling circles around everyone else
>>
>>2869375
i only know they are because all the posts on this board about the young bucks and bullet club selling merch out of there
>>
>>2869389
>admit you watch ROH, PWG, and NXT
Get a fucking life.
>>
>>2864645
The tag division is still good, but it looked better a few months ago. Roode puts on great Takeover title defenses but is absolutely a nothing champion between those matches. I like Asuka, but I like a lot of the women, but I don't like the division. Velveteen Dream is overkill. Hideo's offense is based around strikes that I don't think look all that fast or strong. Roddy is vanilla, like if The Onion created a parody of a no-charisma smark darling. No Way Jose is going nowhere, which is annoying because it means that all the months he was shoved down my throat convincing me to like him will have absolutely no payoff.

Sanity was a mistake. Everyone involved would be significantly more engaging as a solo act, with the exception of Alexander Wolfe who should be fired.
>>
>>2869411
It's me by the way, faggot. Waiting for Ohno to actually start being entertaining.
>>
>>2869369
You care enough to keep bitching about him.

>so GOAT he managed to get a guy in GLORIOUS merch booing Roode

>>2869406
>t. guy shitposting about him

>>2869411
>>2869422
We could've guessed it was (You) even without your trip because those opinions are WOAT

>faggot

Don't sully the gay community by comparing them with yourself
>>
>>2869406
You watch WWE
You have no room to throw stones in that glass house
>>
>>2869427
Explain to me why Sanity is a good idea and why Alexander Wolfe shouldn't be fired? An even more PG Wyatt Family with cringey as fuck "Watch Dogs but cuhrayzee" aesthetic and an added dose of grrrl power just in case anyone thought they looked threatening while beating up the people that job to the people that job to the main eventers.
>>
>>2869446
>why is a worldly veteran coaching developmental prospects a good idea?

I thought (You) fancied yourself smart.

Wolfe is based, you shit-taste pleb.
>>
>>2869428
I don't.
>>
>>2869453
"Wolfe is based" is something you would never say outside of the context of arguing with me.
>>
>>2869473
Wolfe's been my boy since he was doing solo jobber matches against Joe & No Way Jose.

Get over yourself. You puny nothing.
>>
>>2869458
So you're just wasting your time shitposting here over something you don't even partake in? Congratulations on making it even sadder.
>>
>>2869500
>you don't even partake in?
Are you a worker, brother?
>>
>>2869490
Listen fella, if he really is your boy like that then I'm sorry. I want you to enjoy wrestling and I want you to have a positive experience on /asp/. I just don't see anything in him myself.

Let's focus on a different complaint about current NXT. The fact that Bobby Roode feels like a dragged out transitional champion whose final opponent still hasn't been signed yet. The generic "Im champion so I can buy nice things and I run the show now" character does nothing for me. I really enjoy his long Takeover matches but I can't get behind him on anything else and I cannot see him anywhere near the main event on the main roster. This is the least important the NXT title has felt since Bo Dallas was champion, and Bo Dallas' reign had a lot more charm to it based on what I've seen of it.

This started because I said NXT is underwhelming now. You can go back int the archive and see that this sentiment started towards the end of the Bálor/Joe feud and grew throughout Nakamura's reign. Nakamura was a solid champion but the undercard of NXT and the weekly product have deteriorated from what it was in the Neville/Owens/Early Bálor days. The tag division has been the one consistent saving grace of the show the helped prop it up as the brand where MOTYs happen, and now the tag division is in a massive state of shift. Authors of Pain seem like a good team and I hope they do have good careers but as of now they are not carrying the legacy of that division properly. TM-61 are not an exciting team either.

What match-ups do you look forward to on NXT as potential MOTY?
>>
>>2869562
>I want you to enjoy wrestling and I want you to have a positive experience on /asp/.

You could help that by fucking off back to your crappy job

>I just don't see anything in him myself.

Oh well clearly that's swayed my opinion if one of the dumbest guys on Carter's personal shitter thinks it.

Roode is the best NXT Champion in years.

>can't see him anywhere near the main event on the main roster

Yeah how could he compete with the likes of Reigns, Orton & Jinder...

Ohno vs. HIDEO is going to be a MoTY candidate but you probably won't "get"...IT.
>>
>>2869596
I don't see Bobby Roode as being on the level of Jinder Mahal. I see Bobby Roode as being on the level of Austin Aries or the Miztourage.
>>
>>2864069
I imagine Kevin Nash sees this guy's face in his nightmares.
>>
>>2869619
>I don't see Bobby Roode as being on the level of Jinder Mahal.

Remember when (You) pretended you weren't an outright dumbfuck?

>implying Aries isn't The GOAT
>>
>>2869596
Ohno I still haven't given up on but Hideo is dead to me. His striking doesn't appeal to me at all and the GTS looks retarded no matter who does it or who takes it. Tyebreaker is way better finisher. I also think Hideo is a lazy piece of shit for being out on injury for several months and refusing to spend any of that time working on his English. His promos are shit. Nakamura doesn't speak great English but he works around that in his promos and has found his own charismatic groove. Hideo is a lazy prick with lame offense and a horrible promo who never looks like he wants to be there.
>>
>>2869638
Aries is Sandow 2.0 except with a little more technical skill. Maybe if he showed up a decade ago he might have done something. Maybe if Roode showed up two decades ago.
>>
>>2869657
Yeah can't imagine why HIDEO doesn't have time for English classes when he's REHABBING A NECK INJURY. "Lazy"? Fuck off.

>Tyebreaker is better than GTS

JUST stop it.

>>2869664
>Aries is Sandow

It's like (You) are intentionally topping yourself for WOAT opinions.
>>
>>2869687
Do you work at the performance center? Honest question.
>>
>>2869824
>comes slinking back half-an-hour later with that weak shit

Take your L.
>>
>>2869831
It just seems to me like you're getting unreasonably frustrated at the presentation of alternative opinions. I have to wonder whether or not you have some deeper motivation for responding in such a way, and one potential motivation could be that you are professionally tied to the individuals and the company in question.
>>
>>2869847
Nobody requires payment to point out your simplistic views are dumb-as-fuck.
>>
>>2869853
Jinder Mahal is objectively on a higher level than Austin Aries. Unless you honestly believe that old man Roode is going to be a world champion in WWE, you have to accept the fact that Jinder Mahal is objectively on a higher level than Bobby Roode. Nobody needs to point out your simplistic views are dumb-as-fuck.
>>
>>2869863
>Roode is too old to be a world champion in the company that put a world title on a 50 year-old in February

And the "level" argument means even less if you're talking kayfabe since 3 months ago Jinder was Punjabi Curt Hawkins.

>you're so dumb I'll parrot (You) to show you're dumb

jfc Bombz you're actually getting stupider
>>
>>2869877
Now you're saying that Roode is on a comparable level to Goldberg and will be treated with the same level or respect? Did you even stop and think about that for five seconds before posting? Go find a third thread to cry in.
>>
>poof mongz vs the NEET who lurks /asp/ all day
kek
>>
>>2869883
>takes flippant comparison that literally

Not even attempting to bait you into outing yourself as dumb and it still happens.

>>2869887
go away bretkuk
>>
>>2869863
>being a gas station attendant
BTFO by life
>>
>>2869889
If it's not a serious comparison, then I return with the obvious detraction that Roode is simply too past his prime to be anywhere near Jinder's level. But maybe he can have a tag team run with R-Truth before retiring in 2019 due to injury.
>>
>>2869889
>implying i like Butt Shart
completely out of nowhere
>>
>>2869907
Roode beat Nakamura clean twice and HIDEO clean once among numerous others.

Jinder can't even beat Tye Dillinger without The Bollywood Boyz.

>>2869890
>Bretkuk sucking up to anybody opposing his arch-nemesis
>>
>>2869926
>thinking about bretfaggot while he is not even here
I mean sure he farts on his kid while he does the sharpshooter to him but why do you think everyone is him
>>
>>2869936
>I mean sure he farts on his kid while he does the sharpshooter to him
He does WHAT
>>
>>2869936
Because your posts are just as shit as his
>>
>>2869926
>Clean victories
You know it's fake, right?
>>
>>2869949
Good point but that goes for most of this board
>>
>>2869952
>on a higher level

Bombz once again putting the L in LeveL.
>>
>Bombz once again putting the L in LeveL.
BTFO
>>
File: Woody.png (222KB, 477x452px) Image search: [Google]
Woody.png
222KB, 477x452px
>>2869973
>Not understanding what I mean
>Thinking I'm talking about power ranking
>>
>>2869986
By all means, you're free to explain it.

>Roode isn't on the level of Jinder
>YOU KNOW IT'S FAKE, RIGHT?

desperate AF
>>
Roode and Jinder are both shit. Roode is a poor mans Triple H and Jinder is a career jobber. There.
>>
>>2869995
>centrists
>>
>>2869995
Roode is a way better promo than HHH and honestly probably a better straight-up wrestler
>>
>>2870000
>tripfag straight from r/The Donald
>>
>>2864069
How is it that Roddy ended up staying but A Double got fucked and booted out?
>>
>>2869992
Jinder is a complete package that people talk about every day. Roode is a walking package that people suddenly remember whenever Takeover is coming up.
>>
>>2870017
Backstage attitude, just like Sandow. You can't be an asshole if it takes two to tango.
>>
>>2870019
>can't talk
>can't draw
>can't wrestle

Nobody cares about Jinder outside a third-world shithole (and even then barely any of them care about him) and you memeshitters.
>>
>>2870027
>Sandow
>attitude

What.
>>
>>2870029
Nah he's actually risen to occasion reasonably well and been a better champion than most of our recent reigns. Now we're getting the revival of the based Punjabi Prison, this time without any slow giants involved.
>>
>>2870038
>Nah he's actually risen to occasion reasonably well

No he hasn't.

>been a better champion than most of our recent reigns.

No he isn't.

>Punjabi Prison

A match that has literally never been good, with two wrestlers far worse than the better halves of the previous matches.
>>
File: Title Reigns.png (74KB, 1062x698px) Image search: [Google]
Title Reigns.png
74KB, 1062x698px
>>2870051
I can honestly say that the only reign in this picture better than Jinder's has been AJ Styles.
>>
>>2870077
>Jinder vs. Orton was better than Reigns vs. Styles
>Jinder vs. Orton was better than HHH vs. Ambrose
>Jinder vs. Orton was better than Sheamus vs. Reigns

etc
>>
>>2870097
Actually, I'll give you HHH vs Ambrose.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.