[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You guys did all kinds of things in the AE so me attacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

>"You guys did all kinds of things in the AE so me attacking Braun Strowman is justified."
Remind me guys, when did Heyman, Lesnar, or Angle ever put someone in the back of ambulance and drive it into a semi?
>>
>>2863833
Not to mention Brock wasn't even apart of the Attitude Era
>>
that was one of the worst justifications for his actions he could have given. How are people fans of this fucking clown?
>>
>>2863862
>>2863864
worked
>>
>>2863865
>le worked epic carter meme
>>
>>2863870
stay mad fat b
>>
File: 1498060890214.jpg (36KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
1498060890214.jpg
36KB, 624x388px
>>2863857
He did it for the rock.
>>
>>2863864
Not mad just amazed at WWE's inability to make Roman's character even slightly interesting.
>>
>>2863904
Im amazed a pro wrestler can make someone seethe this much
>>
Tat whole thing was such a waste. The ambulance thing is totally meaningless now and it's just something that kinda happened
>>
>>2863940
don't work yourself into a shoot, nerd
>>
>>2863893
LMAOOOOOO just as bad
>>
>>2863857
Those lines sounded to me like they were trying to get pops/boos from the crowd, including Kurt's "that was then, this is now" line, but they fell flat for the dumbass crowd
>>
>>2863833
heyman did worse.
he was behind a lot of the fucked up shit in TNA and what not, look up the old barbed wire matches he okayed.

heyman is a shitbag
>>
>Remind me guys, when did Heyman, Lesnar, or Angle ever put someone in the back of ambulance and drive it into a semi?

Shane McMahon (as a babyface) drove a limo into a truck to try and kill kane.
>>
File: OhLord.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
OhLord.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>2863833
Randy Orton literally killed the Undertaker on live TV, burned a burial ground of Bray Wyatts sister (AS A FUCKING FACE), and has a fetish for attacking old men throughout his career.
>>
Technically Bork was part of the AE since he was in OVW during the height of that era and showed up on its final leg.

Ruthless Aggro did not start until 2003.

2000-2002ish was still Atitood Era since Stone Cold and Dwayne were starting to cut down on their wrestling time and dudes like Kurt, HHH, Big Show, Undercarder and Bork were getting titanic pushes.

Ruthless Aggro ended around 2008-2009.
>>
Man they shoot that great angle and they were so coy about whether it was a real turn last night and tonight and Roman just comes out and they have this opportunity for him to deliver a great promo.

And he mumbles some shit about the Attitude Era.

They really just have no fucking idea what they're doing, do they.
>>
>>2863991
>heyman
>TNA
>>
>>2864068
AE ended and PG started after Benoit an hero'd himself in 2007.
>>
>>2864130
RA era ended*
>>
>>2864091
Big Cass delivered better promo than Roman last night. I wonder if the writers really sabotaging Roman at this point by secretly give shit lines behind Vince's back
>>
>>2864022
>Heyman, Lesnar, or Angle
>Shane
read it again faggot
>>
>>2864091
>le heel turn

Strowman decked Roman multiple times.

Roman returns the favor and he's a """heel""" now.
>>
>>2864168

Why specifically those three?
>>
>>2864159
>delivered

He was reading off from a teleprompter you dumb smark

The only promo Roman botched was the last line he delivered when Joe and Bork were itching for a fight

It wasn't funny, witty or anything

It was a terrible improvisation and he was copying BMJ again by acting smug while two heels go at each other
>>
>roman last night you could've murdered strowman with that ambulance, shame on you
>however, we'll give you a title shot at summerslam

fuck logic
>>
>>2863833

Z a c h G o w e n
>>
>>2863893
>that belly scar
JEEZUS
What happened to poor 'Kish?
>>
>"What I did doesn't count cause what you did was worse!"

Roman confirmed for being LITERALLY a child
>>
>>2864170
Because Roman was addressing those three.
>>
I'm ok with it, it's obvious what they're doing now with brock. Gonna make him demolish samoa joe, roman reigns, then probably rollins and maybe another. Then at wrestlemania, after brock has killed everyone on the raw roster, finn balor will fight brock and kick him so hard his entire head flies into the crowd. It will be the biggest pop since daniel bryan. Women will instantly cum, and all men will turn gay.
>>
>>2863833
Braun fucking defeated Roman and still the loser gets the opportunity against other loser for the title against Bork

WWE=/=logic
>>
>>2864197
>He spoke in vignettes of his real-life experience growing up in the ghetto and being hit in a drive-by shooting (which left him clinically dead for three minutes and with a large scar on his abdomen).
>>
>>2863833
>babby too young to remember "Who Ran Austin Over"
>babby too young to remember Undertaker killing his own parents
>babby too young to remember Pillman's Got A Gun

Hell, even babbyface HHH staged a home invasion on Orton in PG era WWE
>>
>>2864581
>Heyman, Lesnar, Angle
>Austin, Taker, Pillman

???
>>
Vince actually thought that if Roman said "muh attitude era" he'd get over. He really, really thought this.
>>
>>2864524
>smark too dumb to realize that Braun will interfere in the Joe vs Joe match next week and it will be a fatal fourway at Summerslam
>>
>>2863833
It's just a de facto acknowledgement that Roman is bringing back the Attitude Era.
>>
>>2863833
I told you guys this wasn't a heel turn
>>
>>2863857
Sounds like they had cold feet and somehow expected Roman to be sympathetic

Didn't help them that Braun sold it perfectly
>>
>>2864646
>He doesn't know that Roman is one down against Smoj thus he's getting his win back
>>
>>2863833
Attempted murder is cool now right Roman fans
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Angle kidnapped Stone Cold and threatened to throw him off a bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCk69v7KALw
>>
File: 1476161764902.gif (703KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1476161764902.gif
703KB, 500x332px
WWE is so incredibly dumb right now.
Everyone kayfabe flipped their shit, when Ellsworth handed Carmella the briefcase although no rule was broken.
Ambrose gets "a night off" every other week but still doesn't leave -> gets rewarded with a title match.
Roman kayfabe attempts vehicular manslaughter -> gets rewarded with an opportunity to become no 1 contender again.
The only true upper card babyface is Cena, a part timer, rest of the faces are either midcarders or somewhat neutral between heel and face like AJ.
Vincetty has lost his last marbles.
>>
>>2864581
>lists 3 actions of heels
>>
File: member.jpg (82KB, 928x742px) Image search: [Google]
member.jpg
82KB, 928x742px
>>2864617
He really did.
He reuly believed fans would cheer Roman if he went
>"but member da Attichoooood Era gib le thumbs up if you agree ==b PG ERA YOURE FIRED xDDD"
>>
>>2863833
Kurt tried to rape Booker's wife.
>>
>>2864701
Cena isn't exactly a saint either, he's pulled some bullshit over the years
>>
>>2865104

That was cena.
>>
>>2864068
Attitude era ended when the ratings war ended and their company direction changed.

You know what Brock Lesnar didn't have? An attitude or personality. You know what he did have? Ruthless aggression.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.