[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>injured knee >injured eyes so his gimmick is getting injured?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>injured knee
>injured eyes
so his gimmick is getting injured?
>>
>>2863799
Ever since he turned face he's done nothing but lose (they don't want him at the top as face bc muh Boreman Lames) so every match he has a ""injury"" to protect him from the L
>>
File: Seth Rollins.png (278KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
Seth Rollins.png
278KB, 500x343px
>>2863799
I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.
>>
>>2863943
Listen, I know I didn't explain myself very well yesterday. I've been through a lot in the past few years. And it's been hard. But I'm realizing that I had to go through all those things to learn the truth. I thought I had lost my honor, and that somehow my father could return it to me. But I know now that no one can give you your honor. It's something you earn for yourself by choosing to do what's right. All I want now is to play my part in ending this war.
>>
>>2863799
That and having a baby dick
>>
>>2863799
That gimmick would work better for Finn Balor
>>
>>2865702
Why didn't he tap that prostitute his uncle hired him?
>>
his gimmick is being the cringest babyface on the roster so that roman can look cooler by comparison
>>
>>2865735
That's odd, that was his same gimmick back in ROH
>>
File: ROH Blood Shower ppv 2.jpg (20KB, 479x321px) Image search: [Google]
ROH Blood Shower ppv 2.jpg
20KB, 479x321px
>>2865740
>Pictured: Seth Rollins being a babyface, apparently.
>>
>>2865740
Sethfag blown the fuck out
>>
File: 1485896718396.png (663KB, 451x577px) Image search: [Google]
1485896718396.png
663KB, 451x577px
>>2863799
It's the nu-male method of trying to get over. That, and pandering directly to the crowd ("I did it for you guys! This isn't my title, it's ours! I couldn't have gotten through it without you guys! God doesn't exist!") Many such cases these days. Sad!
>>
>>2865748
Are you denying he hasn't been a cringe inducing faggot since forever?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.