[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boxing/fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: received_1903653116539480.jpg (45KB, 750x719px) Image search: [Google]
received_1903653116539480.jpg
45KB, 750x719px
So I recently got myself in some shit by fucking around and rippn off the wrong person and now I am planned to fight and I haven't really ever fought anyone. I am a pretty big guy 6'4 and 250 pounds I have only fought people smaller than me and now facing someone who can fight and is more experienced than me. I have adrenaline and will but Im afraid I cannot just rely on that. I can hit pretty hard but do not know much about stance or what to do in a real fight like What I can use as an advantage and what to remember in a real moment scenario. What are some good tips and techniques to use?
>>
File: Overeem K1 KO.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Overeem K1 KO.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>the boxing meme
Try Kickboxing instead.
>>
File: IMG_9271.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9271.png
189KB, 450x472px
>asking a bunch of teenage nerds how to fight
>>
I guess I shouldn't say boxing just self defense/fighting with any kind of technique that's the most useful. Pretty much anything that can put them on the ground and keep me standing. Tips of any kind will help
>>
>Can't fight
>Opponent can
>obese
you are screwed, your best bet is to back out the fight, you have as much chance as McGregor
>>
Anything helps I don't give a fuck
>>
>>2863760
Learn Judo
>>
I'm only assuming my opponent can fight bc I know the word around town when it comes to reputation
>>
>>2863639
Learn to make a pipebomb
doesnt matter how big or strong your opponent is
doesn't matter how many of his friends have his back
doesn't matter how big or expensive that gun or knife was
doesn't matter if you fight clean or dirty
nothing instills more fear nor harms more people then a well place pipebomb
>>
I was actually in judo when I was in the 7th grade I only ever made it a summer and made a white stripe i remwber one move where i can flip them ove my shoulder but this fucker would ne too heavy to use on plus grabbing will lead to a wrestlenand i suck ass at wrestling
>>
I am trying to have honor considering I'm in the wrong and to gain some knowledge thanks for the idea tho
>>
>>2863807
Go to your local Lowes or Home Depot buy yourself a brick or cinder block, smash his head in with said object

dont have money get a really big rock
>>
>>2863760
Do a search on the google on how to perform a RKO.
Literally saved my life dozens of times.
>>
>>2863814
Apologize to the person you ripped, tell him you were wrong and you're not gonna fight him
>>
>>2863639
No rules in a fight. Poke eyes, bite, kick balls, do anything you can. Protect ya neck.
>>
Show us your promo first. I'm guessing you are the heel
>>
>>2863841
>>2863841
no rules in a fight why limit yourself to those moves. in a way when you say you fight dirty you are already limiting yourself with self impose rules.

There are no rules or laws in a street fight. first person to kill or willing to kill wins. You have to do what they do in the ultimate form of street fighting which is a war field. And nothing is more dirty then making improvised explosive devices like a pipebomb

nothing beats a well placed pipebomb
>>
I am not backn out, I gotta face the music I just will let instinct take over and do a wee bit of blow ahead of time amd ill just use the basic knowledge I already know
>>
>>2863868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvu1Yr3Ohk

>>
>>2863868
Just make sure you try to punch first and punch hard. Right on the point of the chin if you can. Don't fight dirty unless you want to get your opponent fighting dirty, too. Of course, respond appropriately to any dirty shenanigans. Don't forget to protect yourself at all times. Keep your hands up.

Post results after you get your ass kicked.
>>
File: dinduhulkout.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dinduhulkout.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
why in the fuck would we help you, you are the piece of shit in the situation, i hope he smashes your septum in with an ashtray.
>>
>>2863639
Boxer here. If he has fight experience he's gonna fuck you the hell up. Proper punch mechanics can easily double punching power and experience is king
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.