[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Finn mean by this ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 15673.jpg (40KB, 497x277px) Image search: [Google]
15673.jpg
40KB, 497x277px
What did Finn mean by this ?
>>
Thats Fergal Devitt
Hes Irish not German
>>
He meant grow up and stop fetishizing genocide like a social-stunted child
>>
haha, look at Jeff's face.
>>
>>2862605
Hitler was Austrian
>>
File: 1496860230509.jpg (187KB, 1025x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1496860230509.jpg
187KB, 1025x1199px
Team with Alexa when?
>>
>>2862570
Is he touching his penis with his left hand?
>>
>>2862570
Well the Irish were part of the Axis in WW2 so that's not surprising.
>>
>>2864488
No, the Irish were not part of the Axis in WW2.
Ireland was neutral during WW2.
>>
>>2864783
Ireland singed Hitlers book of condolence and offered Britain no help what so ever
joke of a country
>>
>>2864797
Again, Ireland was neutral during WW2.
Learn your history ya seething mark.
>>
>>2862570
/our guy/?
>>
>>2864797
lmao check out this butthurt brit getting worked by big tax incentives Ireland
>>
>>2864840
Imagine thinking the Irish would ever help the Brits do anything after they spent 800 years subjugating and dehumanizing the Irish.
Ireland may have been neutral officially, but I bet a lot of them were rooting for Britain to get rekt as payback for Colonization.
>>
>>2864840
12% baaaaybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>2864867
Irish dogs should learn their place, or should have learnt it centuries ago. Its place being under the British boot heel! No matter where they scurry off to like the roaches they are, they find themselves ostracised like the jew, however, unlike the jew, they fail and grumble discontent in their red headed drunken misery, despised and pitied by their superiors.

Rule Brittania , Brittania rules the waves, for Britons never shall be slaves.

Long live the queen, long live the union!
>>
Wtf I love balor now
>>
>>2864898
>2020 minus 3
>still loyal being cucked and buttfucked by the self-imposing royalties
Bongs deserve to be ruled under shariah law. It's natural for them to be oppressed.
>>
File: laugh.png (214KB, 442x330px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
214KB, 442x330px
>>2864898
u mad as fuck kid
>>
>>2862570
I volunteer to be gassed by Führer Bàlor
>>
>>2862570
Wtf I hate finn less now
>>
>>2864911
This.
Bongs have Sharia Law coming to then as karmic payback for hundreds of years of colonization and building their now dead and failed """""Empire"""""
It's pottery.
Plus they are literally ruled by a woman, a Queen.
They are all literal cucks serving the will of a female who rules over them.
Sad how far they have fallen!!
>>
What is it with fascists and being raging homos
>>
>>2862605
Looking at Balor it's probably safe to say there is some German in him, based on the part of Ireland he is from and how he looks. Probably on his mother's side.
>>
>>2862570
The Finn Freeze standing stance suddenly makes sense
>>
>>2864898
>This whole post.
100% pure fucking cringe. Are you practicing promos for a British supremacist gimmick?
>>
>>2864898
BASED
>>
>>2864898
PERFIDIOUS ALBION
>>
>>2864911
Seething peasant with no money or queen detected.

>>2864914
Quite the contrary, comfortably snug in my rural town house surrounded by listed national heritage sites and glorious hilltop views amongst which I enjoy daily walks and hikes with my pure bred border collie dogs and tasty young Spanish wife.

Only the common peasantry cry foul, jealous of their wealthier and fairer peers. The likes of such debase themselves to that of the common Irishman or his counterpart the negro. Sucking the queens teat, enjoying Brittania and her fruits then squabbling behind keyboards and daring to suggest the monarchy is irrelevant. Alas, you make not myself 'mad' but your own miserable 'race'and 'heritage'.

>>2864923
Seething Paki / negro / polack / poorfag detected.

>>2864993
tfw rejected by your society and peers, probably acne ridden and kissless.

>>2865003
True loyal and informed subject detected. May our pastures stay green and our seasons come quarterly. God save the Queen.
>>
>>2864928
yeah sure mate, we've got a genius over here
>>
>>2865095
>he sat down and actually typed out this mountain of rambling seething nonsense.
Winners and Losers in life folks, now take a guess which one this is.
>>
no (You)s for you, britcuck
>>
>>2862570
The Demon's sphincter has been #BROKEN
>>
He means that goose-stepping morons like yourself should try reading books instead of burning them.
>>
>>2864797

spot the kike
>>
>>2864783
Neutrality is cowardice and helping the enemy.
>>
>>2865797

Churchill was the enemy. Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>2862570
Look Matt! Shoah Joe taught me this new pose.
>>
>>2864898
Beady Pride, Worldwide
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.