[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>debut as a singles star >chickenshit heel gimmick F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: Bitch Ass.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch Ass.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
>debut as a singles star
>chickenshit heel gimmick
F
>>
As soon as I heard him talk last night in Raw Talk I knew he was done

They shouldn't have broke them up, they covered for each other's weaknesses and were actually over.
>>
>>2861958
his promo tonight was actually pretty good tbqhfamm
>>
>>2861958
Anybody can be forgiven for backing down from a giant
>>
>>2862099
He can talk sort of, but his voice sucks
>>
>>2861958
>debut as a singles star
>feud with the Big Show
Never even had a chance.
>>
>>2862085
WWE will always do what is not in the talents best interests, then bury the talent for not being over.
>>
Why didn't they just make Enzo his manager?
>>
>>2863433
I hope Enzo becomes a commentator at some point, though that's far away. His voice would be great for it
>>
>>2863067
>implying Beeg isn't over as fuck now
He's gonna make this boy a star
>>
He looked hella nervous and scared in all honesty. His facial expressions during that promo made it look like he does't like being a heel either
>>2863660
i would fucking love this
>>
I'm kind of starting to feel bad for him. He's 7 feet tall and that's literally the only thing he's got going for him. It's pretty bad when Baron Corbin is a better wrestler than you.
>>
>>2861958
Good riddance
Literally good at nothing but being tall
>>
>>2863888
>I'm kind of starting to feel bad for him. He's 7 feet tall and that's literally the only thing he's got going for him.
he gets to lick Carmella's girlpussy, he has a lot going for him
>>
>>2863888
Agreed. Poor guy, I hope he gets better at his mic and wrestling skills
>>
>>2863888
True, he's not a very good wrassler, he doesn't have a particularly good look, he isn't very good on the mic, he was only good as a normal human sidekick to Enzo's wacky antics. Destined to job
>>
>>2863695
Literally nobody has ever feuded with Show and came out the other side better, it either does absolutely nothing or stops their momentum to a screeching halt.
>>
Big Vanilla. Generic shitty theme, slow walk to ring, raise fist, big boot. What fucking year is this?
>>
He needs different gear
>>
>>2863941
Here's a better theme for Cass. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJZp6awlL58
>>
>>2863950
He wishes he was Test, Hell I wish he was Test especially in his current incarnation.
>>
>>2861958
>be a tall motherfucker
>chickenshit heel gimmick given to manlets
I knew he would flop on his own, but creative is straight up retarded.
>>
>>2863930
2002 Brock did during the whole "you can't F5 the Big Show" feud

Granted, he was in the middle of the biggest rocket push in WWE history but it's no less true.
>>
>>2863888
he's 7 feet tall and you can't teach him anything about wrestling
>>
The angry intense bits don't suit him at all, he doesn't sound convincing when yelling. He'd be better off with some kind of smug demeanor but even then I don't really feel like he's got it, whatever it is. On the other hand Roman's also more smug than 'big angry guy' and he's boring. Even then I think he's more charismatic than Cass so I don't see it going well for him
>>
File: big manlet (6ft tall).jpg (257KB, 1163x783px) Image search: [Google]
big manlet (6ft tall).jpg
257KB, 1163x783px
>>2861958
Big Show and
this right here, this is Big Cass, and he's 6 foot tall
>>
>>2864132
>smug demeanor
So like he was at the ppv
>>
they booked him as an elementary school bully afraid of taking on someone his own size
>>
They should have given him a height obsession gimmick, targeting manlets and bringing in guests like Kevin Nash.
>>
>>2865605
>>2865624
For this to work a manlet would need a push.
>>
>>2863962
THey should rename Big Cass to Low Test. Klinefelter ass looking motherfucker.
>>
>>2865775
Seriously, Vince needs to let him roid.
>>
>Big Cass is cutting a promo talking about how Enzo was a burden and how there is no one who can look him in the eye
>Basically the same shit he did this Monday, anyway
>Neville's music hits
>"You think you are hot shit because you are tall, but not even you are on Neville's level" (Or something, he can do better than me)
>Agression ensues

Did I fix anything? Shame the WWE doesn't mix divisions
>>
>>2863137
I actually got pretty worked when Miz cut that promo on Ambrose a couple weeks ago. Pretty ballsy to take a dude who's white hot, book him like crap, then when you've totally missed the boat on him and put him in a bunch of nothing feuds for months, have someone cut a promo blaming him for it.
>>
>>2863930
To be fair, I think it helped Braun a LOT.

>>2864085
JOHN CENA CAN'T POSSIBLY LIFT THE BIG SHOW!
>>
>>2866089
KING should be murdering everybody on the main roster anyway so yeah I'd be down for that.
>>
>>2866107
Agree. He already is the KING OF THE MANLETS, so its only natural he would shot for the stars

Meanwhile, you could have the rest of 205 trying to get the belt back to the division, since the champ seems more interested in other business (like B0rk is doing with the red belt)
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.