[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When THE FUCK is based Hulkster coming back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: hulk-hogan-2015-640x360.jpg (19KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan-2015-640x360.jpg
19KB, 696x392px
When THE FUCK is based Hulkster coming back?
>>
>>2861290
He's gonna drop the leg on Lesnar at Summerslam brother
>>
File: 1499112682360.jpg (50KB, 1013x712px) Image search: [Google]
1499112682360.jpg
50KB, 1013x712px
Never, he's been taken away by armed police.
>>
>>2861308
Would mark hard.
>>
>>2861308
Literally drop it off of his hip.
>>
>>2861308
>Roman about to beat Lesnar
>I am a Real American starts playing
>Hulkster inexplicably has the MITB contract
>"This match is now a triple threat!"
>Roman goes for the spear and walks in to a big boot
>Lesnar eats a body slam
>Hulk taunts the crowd, all four sides
>Drops the leg
>Roman selling that boot like a gunshot
>Pins Lesnar clean

>Nothing personal, brother. I had to get my win back
>>
>>2861325
gawker videos is brought into context now.
>>
>>2861363
Aw yea
>>
File: Shieldettys.jpg (225KB, 848x702px) Image search: [Google]
Shieldettys.jpg
225KB, 848x702px
>>2861290
I hope he comes back and buries the Shieldettys like he buried Nick Denton.
>>
>>2864341
Every time I see this I imagine Seth is thinking he's super happy he doesn't have an autistic doppelganger
>>
>>2864349
Ramen is taking it in stride. Deanetty is ready to an hero.
>>
File: 1471844364949.jpg (186KB, 610x471px) Image search: [Google]
1471844364949.jpg
186KB, 610x471px
>>2861290
He'll be the cover for 2k19.
>>
>>2864341
Based Dean is the only one who is upset with fat stupid smarks.
>>
>>2861290
I don't think we'll see him this year because he got that sweet, sweet Gawker money. He'll come back next year after his retarded kids blow all the settlement money.
>>
Pretty sure he's waiting for NJPW to write that check brother. Hulksters a business man but also a mark for himself, he knows that him in the bullet club will draw more than whatever Vince jr got planned.
>>
The Hulkster is the on texting that emo queer, brother
>>
When retarded faggots stop crying about him saying nigger in private
>>
>>2864563
Current Faggot Club doesn't deserve Hogan.
>>
>>2861363
Based Hogan never leaves a loss unclaimed
>>
>>2865850
Of course no. Hucksters walking straight in to the Elite, brother.
>>
>>2861363
BASED
>>
>>2861290
He's the next Global Force Wrestling champion
>>
>>2861363
Based Hulk Hogan policked the MitB contract right in to his hands.
>>
>Hogans last match was a TNA 6 man tag match where he did fuck all
>Just like Randy Savage's last match

Spooky
>>
Hulkster started the downfall of corrupt lying media

he's a true hero and legend. on a different note i can see him saying beat that niggas ass on mic
>>
>>2864341
>Roman trying to not laugh
>Dean questioning his life
>Seth laughing
One of my favorite pics.
>>
>>2865943
More like
>Roman smiling because he makes more than Dean and Rollins combines
>Dean looking at the kids hair and being mad jelly he's not got close to that left
>Rollins feigning a smile because, as of right now, he's not been outed as having the smallest dick on the roster
>>
>>2865954
Cringe
>>
>>2865976
Sad.
>>
I un-ironically wish the Hulkster was back brother. The man saved the business from tanking, he deserves to be welcomed back. Wrestling would be better off with him.
>>
>>2866274
I wish he'd find a way to put his brain in to a younger body and live to go through another run brother. Let him build another couple 42 inch pythons and bring a new golden age
>>
>>2861359
I like to imagine hogans last leg drop to be like that episode of Simpsons were the footballers leg comes off and hits the ball over the posts in mid air.

It'd be like a double strike...he'd get some are and his leg would drop below him and his lesnar in the face, then he'd twist in the air and senton on him.
>>
>>2866498
I wish brother.

It's a god damn shame that his eventual return will probably be ruined by SJWs, workrate marks, and shitchanters.
>>
Hogan isn't a draw anymore.
>>
>>2868505

2010 TNA says "WHAT'S UP". Have we forgotten when TNA came within an inch of beating WWE in the ratings during the Monday Night Wars 2.0 with Hogan leading TNA into the batttle fields? Of course Pussy Ass Vince had to bribe Spike TV and force TNA to move back to Thursdays.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.