[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power struggles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: stirring the pot.png (519KB, 753x736px) Image search: [Google]
stirring the pot.png
519KB, 753x736px
Don't you just love a good power struggle, /asp/?
Dubs decides what ends up happening, who screws who and how Vince McMahon strangely "disappears" after a Hot Air Balloon trip gone awry.
>>
cringe
kill yourself op
>>
>>2860921
Christ why does Meltzer take twice as long to say half of anything
>>
>>2860921
let's hope based Shane inherits the company
>>
>>2860960
He literally started the obvious, fucking Jew is working all the smarks into watching his shitty podcast
>>
>>2860921
Shane should take over the E, he's the best McMahon to work for , has business experience and he's got great ideas about the business
>>
Brock Lesnar VS Samoa Joe as a match was a very obvious case of a power struggle between Vince McMahon and Triple H. Vince McMahon wanted a squash. Triple H wanted Samoa Joe to have take the fight to Lesnar and almost end him before finally losing, what we got was the compromise.
>>
>>2861015
Agreed, haitch is just ripping off ROH, guy has no clue how to be creative, Shane is leagues ahead of him.
>>
McMahon will have HHH Pedigree him on his way into retirement on TV

screencap this
>>
>>2861044
I think Vince hates haitch, this is probably also why he brought back shane after all these years.
>>
>>2861067
Vince created Haitch and brought him in to all of this. It must confuse the fuck out of Vince's ego.
>>
I'd love to see WWE under Haitch's command. He seems to love the ridiculous theatrics and if NXT is anything to go by he builds people up to seem dominant and wouldn't shy away from collaborating with other feds. But we probably won't ever see it.
>>
>Meltzer says there's no issue right now and there won't be until vince leaves
>dirtsheets post headlines like "TRIPLEH IS FRUSTRATED WITH VINCE? COULD SITUATION BE COMING TO A HEAD?!"

And you sub human retards are the reason that clickbait works and continues to be used.
>>
>five weeks ago we reported on a rumor
>anyway here's what Dave Meltzer said

literally what is the point of this article?
>>
File: disco inferno.jpg (9KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
disco inferno.jpg
9KB, 198x300px
Stephanie shoulda married Disco.
Gah dammit!!!
>>
>>2861167
This. It's absolutely beyond me how anyone can believe that the creative aspect of WWE wouldn't significantly improve under Triple H. Vince can't even get the basic shit right.
>>
>>2861167
>>2861241
you marks know he's just pandering to you, right? he's gayer than vince about the bodybuilding shit. he's a mix of vince's weird ideals about size and physique and steph's ego, seeing how he plays a heel but always ducks out from behind the curtain at nxt to get his praise
>>
>>2861469
Pandering to me is fine all the time I enjoy what I see. Why would anybody complain about getting what they want? NXT has been pretty dull recently though, at least compared to how it was a year or two ago.
Unless you mean he would change his approach entirely if he took charge of the main roster, which wouldn't make sense given his desire to pander for fan approval, but if it happens it's probably better than tolerating the shit show it currently is in hopes of it improving. We can just accept it's dead.
>>
>>2861015
>Shane should take over the E, he's the best McMahon to work for , has business experience and he's got great ideas about the business
Like? Not that I dislike Shane, but I've never read or heard of any ideas he has/had.
>>
>>2860967
Let's not. Shane is 100% cringe.
>>
>>2860960
I know, it's fucking frustrating how you can listen to Dave for 5 minutes and get 10 seconds worth of information.
>>
Why does every shitty dirtsheet report every tiny bit of meltz speculation as 100% fact? All he said was its possible.
>>
>>2860967
>>2861015

Anons Triple H is on top because Shane has bungled literally every opportunity he's been given. Read about how badly and monumentally he fucked up with the Chinese PPV company. It will probably be in Vince's will that Shane never gets even a sliver of control over the business.
>>
>>2861469
That's fine, I'd rather he pander and put on good TV and boost his ego than just show the bodybuilders and dick jokes that he loves so much.
>>
>>2860921
>Vince is our only protection from the NXT meme from infecting the main roster fully
>He's really old and probably on his way out
F
>>
>>2860921
Reminder that HHH is the one who wanted Reigns as the Face of the WWE

Vince wanted Big E
>>
>>2865031
>>2861527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_HFcAod1c
>>
>>2861527
He was pushing for Vince to buy UFC before it became huge.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.