[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wrestlers you want to like but don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: lefingerbreakyman.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
lefingerbreakyman.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
ITT: Wrestlers you want to like but don't
>>
>>2860906
Give it some time.
>>
>>2860906
> fing is, oim part of bullet club now innit bruv

The absolute state of le Queen's English
>>
>>2860911

Its been 2 years now and I've still havent enjoyed a match of his. The only match of his I've liked was unironically that match in TNA where he almost killed himself
>>
martys entrance is kind of cool but thats about it.
>>
>>2860906
I listened to an interview he did with Shill Roberts, insanely arrogant, dense airhead. Never had one good match.
>>
>>2860906
Just think of him as the bizarro world version of Gentleman Jack Gallagher. It worked for me.
>>
sadly

the amount of people that praise him and want him to have a world title 24/7 and say hes the best wrestler of all time just make him so unappealing to like, kenny omega is about to be the same soon
>>
Yeah, Scurll for me as well
>>
>>2860906
I really want to like Curt Hawkins but WWE and Brian himself seem to want everyone to hate him. He's even wearing a shitty onesie now.
>>
>>2860906

he has charisma but his moves are stale and bland m8
>>
File: IMG_9983.jpg (172KB, 2048x1098px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9983.jpg
172KB, 2048x1098px
Scurl is easily one of the most overrated wrasslers on the indies right now, he's 90% look, entrance and taunt. Everything else is ok at best - someone on here tried to say he's a better wrestler than Kushida, fucking lol.
>>
>>2860936
Most of that is shitposting anon, don't pay it no mind.
>>
>>2860936
Must suck man.
>>
File: CvgAjqPUMAE9gF5.jpg (15KB, 366x257px) Image search: [Google]
CvgAjqPUMAE9gF5.jpg
15KB, 366x257px
Imagine how good it must be being a fan of Reigns, the amount of times he has ruined my night and the next day really makes me think about how much I wish I was a mark for him.
>>
File: Sonny Smasher.jpg (154KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sonny Smasher.jpg
154KB, 400x400px
>>
>>2860988
Never take anyone on /asp/s opinions about international wrestling seriously, ever.
>>
>>
>>2861078

I don't get him at all. He has the look and feel of someone that should have no business being in ring like Kevin Owens but atleast fat ass is a great character and promo
>>
Cesaro. Very good in the ring, but I don't care at all about his promos.
>>
>>2860906
Marty is a good worked but he's in the same boat as Daniels where they still have the cartoony mindset for wrestling.
Daniels never got out of it and still looks like a glorified indy star.
Marty is moving slightly away from it. He just needs to have something that makes him come off a serious.
>>
File: Asuka_NXT_Takeover_Dallas_2016.jpg (282KB, 833x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_NXT_Takeover_Dallas_2016.jpg
282KB, 833x1261px
I really want to understand.
>>
>>2861156
>blackballed from Japan
>comes to US
>has/is having one of the least memorable title reigns ever
>smarks still act like she's God's gift to man
>>
File: Bad Influence.png (334KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Influence.png
334KB, 600x329px
>>2861140

Daniels was great in TNA and Bad Influence is one of the best things to come out of it. He's not great right now but he's still pretty good.

Or is this a +18 thing?
>>
>>2861163
Blackballed in Japan? No, she isn't. Typical libel from a sports entertainment fan.
>>
>>2861166
Don't get me wrong, I love Daniels, but he's more in the older mindset of the business, which is partially because he's been wrestling since 93.
>>
The Young Bucks. They have some nice team work and are usually crisp but their gimmick of being a self aware DX tribute band just irritates me so much. I find myself zoning out or doing other shit during alot of their matches because their shit is too predictable as well.
>>
>>2861166
>Daniels
He had a good match on Shotgun Saturday Night in 1999 against Taka.
>>
>>2861170
>I love Daniels

How can you love someone you want to like but don't?
>>
>>2861176
He had probably already worked with Taka in Michinoku Pro. I remember he debuted the Curry Man gimmick at some Michinoku Pro Mask tournament in the late 90s.
>>
I like his while villain thing and the mask and what not but I've never actually seen him wrestle.
>>
>>2861140
Not sure what you're referring to about Daniels.
>>
>>2860906
The Drifter

I like the gimmick but the guy has a weird face, a shitty voice and terrible workrate.
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (111KB, 597x827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
111KB, 597x827px
I like the fact he's from the UK
I really like the funny entrance themes
I think he's good on the mic
But fuck me is this guy boring in the ring
>>
> 5'8"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.