[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phrases you were a mark for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: JeffJarrett Slapnuts.jpg (28KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
JeffJarrett Slapnuts.jpg
28KB, 320x400px
I simply LOVED WCW Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett's "LISTEN UP SLAPNUTS" phrase. Slapnuts was so over with me. I bought the slapnuts shirt, the slapnuts hat, the slapnuts breakable guitar, the slapnuts pennant, the slapnuts foam hand, the slapnuts blvd sign, the slapnuts gloves, the slapnuts belt, the slapnuts sunglasses, the slapnuts socks, the slapnuts shoes, the slapnuts playable guitar, the slapnuts jacket, the slapnuts scarf, the slapnuts coat, the slapnuts oboe, the slapnuts shorts, the slapnuts pants, the slapnuts underwear, the slapnuts pin, the slapnuts mug, the slapnuts trading card game, the slapnuts trumpet, the slapnuts car, the slapnuts license plate, the slapnuts plush animal, the slapnuts video game, the slapnuts CD, the slapnuts VHS, the slapnuts DVD, the slapnuts picture frame, the slapnuts violin, the slapnuts mask, the slapnuts six-pack beer, the slapnuts slapnuts, and the slapnuts dead company.
>>
>being 'that' guy
Worse than the weirdo HHH mark kid at school desu
>>
>>2859911
Don't piss me off!
>>
>>2859906
Why didn't he call TNA "Slapnuts Wrestling"
>>
>>2859911
Everyones favorite is Austin or The Rock

but theres always 2-3 guys who stink of piss that say HHH or Jericho is the best
>>
>>2859906
Jeff Jarrett died when he cut his hair.
>>
>>2859927

HEY SLAPNUTS, I'M THE CHOSEN ONE SO DON'T PISS ME OFF
>>
>>2859906
Back when shirts were worth buying and didn't make you look like a mandrama faggot
>>
HEY SNAGNUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THu3YcGsh2s
>>
Hi Jeff!
>>
>>2859944
>there are grown men who buy shirts with "I'm a Hugger" or "Little Miss Bliss" on it.

Ahhahahahahahaha
>>
File: JeffJarrett.jpg (78KB, 312x234px) Image search: [Google]
JeffJarrett.jpg
78KB, 312x234px
Hey slapnuts!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.