[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: im-still-not-finished.jpg (62KB, 946x545px) Image search: [Google]
im-still-not-finished.jpg
62KB, 946x545px
GOAT
>>
>>2857993
HIT ME YOU SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>2857993
Best 'Monster' character in a long time.

And to think people wanted him to stay a Wyatt bystander.
>>
>>2857993
Roman had such a great payout on Unibet, 1 to 8 chance, but the one time i rely on Roman to win he fucking Buneos Diaz Mandy into the ambulance and fucks it up, nice job Roman, you big dumb dog.
>>
File: braun_blackandwhite.jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
braun_blackandwhite.jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>2857993
THE MOUNTAINOUS MAN
>>
LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOONE
>>
>won fair and square
>brutally attacked by sore loser who attempted to legitimately kill him
>refuses help and bravely walks off on his own power
Babyface fucking when?
>>
https://www.change.org/p/wwe-the-arrest-of-roman-reigns-for-attempted-murder?recruiter=745165891&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive
>>
>>2857993
Braun vs Brock for Universal Title when?
>>
>>2859748
nope. It's a zero-sum game. It'd be like John Tenta fighting Andre - it will always make one of them look less than superduper.

Now Braun WITH Brock, taking tag team gold? That would be a decent run. It would also pave the way for Braun being crowned the new squash machine when Brock inevitably retires. He could act as his tag partner and mentor and teach him to be devastating.
>>
>>2858174
Since feud with Roman began. He's done literally nothing heelish.
>>
>>2859757
That's the dumbest thing I have ever read
>>
>>2858033
Why would you bet against smart money on pro wrestling you fucking neanderthal
>>
>>2859612
cringe
>>
Isn't destroying a Public Services Emergency Response Vehicle like an Ambulance or a Firetruck a felony offense?
It'd be fine to smash up a regular private citizen's vehicle but to destory a public Amublance because you are salty you lost a fight due to your own ineptitude?
Roman is a terrible human being and NOT a role model for children. All he doe sis teach ids it's OK to stoop to your enemies' level.
That is NOT what a babyface should do.
>>
>>2859764
He has been heelish, but it's who he was doing it to that made the difference.
If he was out there assaulting say, Rey Mysterio every week, you'd definitely notice how heelish it was, but with Roman it was giving the fans something they didn't know they wanted.
>>
>>2859766
well scroll a few posts higher and read the one saying Braun v Lesner would produce a net gain for the E.
>>
>>2859794
>American healthcare
>Public Service

Free market, dummy. Might is right!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.